Raleigh, North Carolina, Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Serenity Sand & Seas Travel

The principal and visionary of Serenity Sand & Seas Travel. Welcome to this amazing concept where good times and creativity flourish! The idea for this business came from my desire to bring all of the things that I love and need to help others. Serenity Sand & Seas Travel is heavy in the "more department." It is my joy to share my experiences with a like minded group of people in an effort to help them create lasting memories. I am a travel professional who is well-versed in the fun and rigors of traveling. My travel agency was created to help other people plan and book their dream vacations. I have over 10 years of travel planning experience! Because I am an avid traveler I have insight that a google search does not. I am a Travel Consultant with certifications from many suppliers such as Disney, Princess Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, Marriott, Jamaica Tourism Board, Sandals and Beaches Resort and MANY more. I take advantage of familiarization trips so that I can have personal experiences with places and brands to refer to directly when booking vacations for my clients.

We take the stress out of planning your perfect destination wedding and/or honeymoon.

Planning that amazing honeymoon getaway you've always pictured, on top of planning a wedding, can be overwhelming. How do you choose where to go, what you can afford and what best suits your style and interests? With the help of Serenity Sand & Seas Travel, you don’t have to leave this once-in-a-lifetime trip to chance. Whether you're looking to unwind at an all-inclusive beach resort, relax on a cruise or sightsee in Europe, our team of experts has the knowledge and training to help take the stress out of planning the perfect destination wedding and honeymoon.

Follow Serenity Sand & Seas Travel on
Aruba Wedding on the Beach
Aruba Wedding on the Beach
sandals wedding photo 51 1898661 157470054566790

Serenity Sand & Seas Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance