About GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL

Known throughout the Triangle area as the "Queen of Fun"

Two things that people getting married never have enough of. Money and Time

1.Go 4 Less Now Travel can help you first by saving time as we deal with the details of planning a destination wedding or honeymoon,.When planning a destination wedding we will help find the perfect place for you and your guests. We will work closely with your guest to help them with all of their travel needs. We will also work with you the couple to secure your wedding date with the resort, cruise line or vendue and make sure everything runs smoothly until you walk down the aisle.

2.We also will save you money.  We deal with special suppliers who can give us deals and amenities you will never see on line.  I had a client tell me once his wife scrubbed the web and could not come up with the deal I was able to get them.

Many millennials have never worked with a travel agent and are not sure what we do and how we get paid. The majority of the time my honeymoon planning services are free to you as I get paid by resorts, cruise lines, hotels and tours. If you just want me to find your airfare there will be a fee.

My pledge to you is to help you plan the honeymoon(or destination wedding) of your dreams while saving you time and staying within your budget.

Categories: Travel Agent

Family Trips (1)
Caribbean (1)
Mexico (1)
Travel Insurance (1)

My boyfriend and I were able to get a fantastic deal on a 4.5 star hotel in Mexico, the accommodations were exceptional, the customer service and ease of booking the reservation was the best. I will definitely use go4lessnow for future travel plans!

Profile Picture User5631430, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I worked with Judy to help us plan our destination wedding. We had a large wedding group (about 60 people came) and nearly everyone utilized Judy to help them make their arrangements. The feedback we got from them was that everything was taken care of easily and smoothly and this was our experience also. Judy helped us organize our block of rooms with the resort and helped us find the best group rate possible. She also arranged transportation to and from the airport for everyone and sent emails ensuring we knew what to expect, which for people who were new to international travel in particular, was very helpful. Judy was friendly and professional and easy to work with and we definitely recommend her especially if what you are planning is a destination wedding. I could not imagine trying to help all of those people make resort and travel arrangements while also planning a wedding, so having her was wonderful.

Profile Picture Hallie, 4/14/18, 1 Review

destination weddings

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1511715945400 img5986

1 ENDORSEMENT
Judy is always positive, professional and precise. She is a fountain of knowledge and creative ideas for the novice or experienced traveler. She is aces.

313A Glen Echo Lane, Cary, NC 27518   See On Map
919-412-8647 (phone)
GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL is a wedding travel agent from cary. We service weddings throughout the local area, including cary,, raleigh, and chapel hill. GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL is a professional wedding travel agency that has been part of the raleigh,cary,durham,apex wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons.