Known throughout the Triangle area as the "Queen of Fun"

Two things that people getting married never have enough of. Money and Time

1.Go 4 Less Now Travel can help you first by saving time as we deal with the details of planning a destination wedding or honeymoon,.When planning a destination wedding we will help find the perfect place for you and your guests. We will work closely with your guest to help them with all of their travel needs. We will also work with you the couple to secure your wedding date with the resort, cruise line or vendue and make sure everything runs smoothly until you walk down the aisle.

2.We also will save you money.  We deal with special suppliers who can give us deals and amenities you will never see on line.  I had a client tell me once his wife scrubbed the web and could not come up with the deal I was able to get them.

Many millennials have never worked with a travel agent and are not sure what we do and how we get paid. The majority of the time my honeymoon planning services are free to you as I get paid by resorts, cruise lines, hotels and tours. If you just want me to find your airfare there will be a fee.

My pledge to you is to help you plan the honeymoon(or destination wedding) of your dreams while saving you time and staying within your budget.

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Raleigh, Wilmington

26 Reviews for GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL

Destn. Weddings (1)
Family Trips (1)
Caribbean (1)
Mexico (1)
Travel Insurance (1)

My boyfriend and I were able to get a fantastic deal on a 4.5 star hotel in Mexico, the accommodations were exceptional, the customer service and ease of booking the reservation was the best. I will definitely use go4lessnow for future travel plans!

Profile Picture User5631430, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Travel

Judy with Go for Less Travel has been a remarkable travel agent-extraordinaire for our destination wedding in March of 2018. Her level of skill and dedication to all the travelers in our group was shown from the beginning and followed through right up to the end. One of our guests had issues boarding the plane and we were unsure whether they were going to be able to make it, but having Judy state side to assist, we were able to get them a new passport, rushed through boarding/customs and our guest made it to the wedding ceremony with minutes to spare. This would not of been possible without the amazing level of skill and dedication of having Judy by our side. She was very attentive to the needs of our group, worked with the staff at the resort to make sure every detail with the wedding and our guests was met. I honestly feel that without Judy, we would not of been able to have a wedding in Jamaica. On behalf of our entire group of travelers, we would definitely recommend Judy & Go for Less for anyone who is planning a destination wedding or simply traveling for leisure!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/6/18, 1 Review

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1511715945400 img5986

313A Glen Echo Lane, Cary, NC 27518   See On Map
919-412-8647 (phone)
GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL is a wedding travel agent from cary. We service weddings throughout the local area, including cary,, raleigh, and chapel hill. GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL is a professional wedding travel agency that has been part of the raleigh,cary,durham,apex wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons.