Travel Designs by Judy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tyler R. Married on 12/05/2021

Last minute help, excellent results

Our honeymoon got cancelled last minute. Judy was able to help us get a completely new trip under way well within our budget. We spent an incredible ten days in Bora Bora and couldn't be happier! Thanks again Judy!!
    Mckenzie G. Married on 10/30/2021

Awesome experience!

Judy was awesome! We used her to plan our honeymoon and she made everything so easy! We definitely recommend using her to plan your next trip!

Travel Designs by Judy's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure helping you with your honeymoon!! I am so happy you had such a great time!!!!
    Julia B. Married on 10/16/2021

AMAZING travel agent!!

If you’re thinking of booking your next vacation with Judy, DO IT! My husband and I booked our honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR and Judy helped us find the best all inclusive resort for the best price!! Not only did we have the best time, but we also had easy reach in contacting Judy if we had any issues or needed anything during our stay! We will definitely be booking future vacations with Judy in the future!
  • Farrah
    Farrah H. Married on 07/09/2021

Judy - Honeymoon Travel Agent

We got in touch with Judy before the pandemic and she was so helpful in booking our dream European honeymoon! Unfortunately, right after we booked, the pandemic hit Italy and everything closed down. Judy was always so quick to answer my emails/calls and ensured that we got a full refund for everything. She then helped with us booking a trip to Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort in Jamaica! She ensured we got a honeymoon package, recommended Club MoBay for ease of travel, and even sent us a wedding gift! She truly went above and beyond during these uncertain times and I would recommend her to anyone! We will definitely continue to use her as our travel agent in the future!

Travel Designs by Judy's reply:

Thanks Farrah and Holt, You were so great to work with. I am so glad you liked the Sandals Royal Caribbean!! I am hoping you will get to go to Greece sometime in the not so distant future!
  • C Ber
    C Ber Married on 02/14/2021

Wedding at Jewel Grande in Montego Bay during Covid

Judy was amazing during the stressful time of covid. All of our guests had an amazing trip and the wedding was a dream. She was attentive to all of the guests and made sure we had an amazing time even during a global pandemic. The resort was also phenomenal and took care of all of the guests!

Connie and Edwin,
    Thanks so much!! It was my pleasure helping you and your guests!! I enjoyed getting to know and work with your wonderful family and friends. Judy
  • Wesley
    Wesley S. Married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience!

Judy is the best of the best! She is knowledgeable, helpful, and goes above and beyond to make sure traveling is as smooth as possible! We have used Judy twice and will definitely use her again!
    Jamie H. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Travel Agent!

Judy was amazing to work with! You can tell she loves her job because it shows through her hard work, dedication, and knowledge! She helped us plan the perfect honeymoon by putting together multiple options for us to choose from. When we couldn't decide between two resorts, she reached out to other travel agents to provide us with their experiences at both resorts. Unfortunately, due to covid-19, our resort delayed it's opening and our honeymoon was cancelled. Judy once again jumped into action and found us other options just a few short weeks before we were supposed to leave! I couldn't imagine having to handle that on my own! She saved our honeymoon! We are so thankful for Judy and we will use her for all future travel!

Travel Designs by Judy's reply:

THANKS, Jamie and Wesley, You all were great to work with, and am so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon!! Judy
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle M. Married on 08/20/2020

Above and Beyond Our Expectations!

At first, my husband and I attempted to undertake the honeymoon planning on our own. We very quickly learned how overwhelming the process was and decided to work with Judy. Judy made everything SO easy and smooth. She listened to what we were looking for and booked us the perfect honeymoon. She was flexible, quick to get us answers, and made the process so easy. She went above and beyond for us! Our honeymoon was like a dream. Thank you, Judy!

Travel Designs by Judy's reply:

Rachel and Kyle, What a pleasure working with you all!!! I am so glad you got the honeymoon of your dreams!!! THANK YOU for your review!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Honeymoon Experience

We’d never used a travel agent before but now we’ll use Judy for everything!!! We just got back from our honeymoon in Aruba and it was perfect. She made it SO easy! She helped us pick a destination based on what we were looking for (an island to explore, not necessarily all inclusive because of said exploring) and knocked it out of the park. Thank you Judy!!!
  • Quinn
    Quinn W. Married on 04/13/2019

Honeymoon to Cancun.

Judy Julian was the travel agent that helped me. She has actually helped me with two trips to Mexico now. I loved working with this company and they also sent me a very sweet wedding card. We told Judy everything we wanted in a honeymoon. And she provided that and so much more. We LOVED our trip and will be contacting her again for our trips in the future.
  • Eryn Linn
    Eryn L. Married on 12/16/2018

Awesome travel agent!

Judy is soooo awesome! We loved planning our wedding through her. She was very responsive, very professional and helped the wedding stress away. She worked with our budget and helped our guests as well! Thank you so much for helping us Judy! We wouldnt have a perfect wedding if it wasnt for your suggestions/help. Thank you for everything!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 12/08/2018

Travel agent for honeymoon! AMAZING!

We were referred to Judy from a friend who used her to help book her honeymoon. She was AMAZING!! She took the time to call us to really get a feel for what honeymoon spot we were looking for and what we liked to help get us to the best location for us. She was super quick to respond and very organized! She helped book all of our excursions and made sure we had everything we needed before we left. She was a huge help and made everything so easy for us and we can't thank her enough!
    Matthew F. Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Service

Judy was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable of multiple resorts.
  • User2436241 2+ years ago
    My boyfriend and I were able to get a fantastic deal on a 4.5 star hotel in Mexico, the accommodations were exceptional, the customer service and ease of booking the reservation was the best. I will definitely use go4lessnow for future travel plans!
    J Strout Married on 09/09/2018

Honeymooners

We had Judy set up our travel and cruise for our honeymoon. It was seamless! She was very flexible dealing with all of our questions and worries. Will definitely recommend her again! Thanks!
    Claire Married on 05/05/2018

So so wonderful!

Judy was recommended to us from a friend and I am so glad we worked with her to book our honeymoon! She listened to our wants, needs, and budget, and was able to provide my husband and I with many quality options! I did my fair share of research before talking with Judy, but you can tell when speaking with her that she really knows her stuff and does a ton of research on places to provide us with the best information. We ended up going to Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia and it was everything she said it would be, plus more! She also booked excursions for us before we got there, so it was one less thing we had to worry about upon arriving! Judy was super flexible and prompt when it came to talking on the phone and emailing as well! I would recommend Judy over and over again and will definitely go back to her for future trips!
    Hallie Married on 04/14/2018
    My husband and I worked with Judy to help us plan our destination wedding. We had a large wedding group (about 60 people came) and nearly everyone utilized Judy to help them make their arrangements. The feedback we got from them was that everything was taken care of easily and smoothly and this was our experience also. Judy helped us organize our block of rooms with the resort and helped us find the best group rate possible. She also arranged transportation to and from the airport for everyone and sent emails ensuring we knew what to expect, which for people who were new to international travel in particular, was very helpful. Judy was friendly and professional and easy to work with and we definitely recommend her especially if what you are planning is a destination wedding. I could not imagine trying to help all of those people make resort and travel arrangements while also planning a wedding, so having her was wonderful.
    Melissa Married on 03/06/2018
    Judy with Go for Less Travel has been a remarkable travel agent-extraordinaire for our destination wedding in March of 2018. Her level of skill and dedication to all the travelers in our group was shown from the beginning and followed through right up to the end. One of our guests had issues boarding the plane and we were unsure whether they were going to be able to make it, but having Judy state side to assist, we were able to get them a new passport, rushed through boarding/customs and our guest made it to the wedding ceremony with minutes to spare. This would not of been possible without the amazing level of skill and dedication of having Judy by our side. She was very attentive to the needs of our group, worked with the staff at the resort to make sure every detail with the wedding and our guests was met. I honestly feel that without Judy, we would not of been able to have a wedding in Jamaica. On behalf of our entire group of travelers, we would definitely recommend Judy & Go for Less for anyone who is planning a destination wedding or simply traveling for leisure!
  • User2661619 2+ years ago
    We booked a trip to Mexico in May and Judy was so helpful during the entire process. We booked a resort that ended up not opening in time but Judy did everything she could to keep us calm and we were moved to a fabulous sister resort nearby. I wouldn't have changed a thing and would highly recommend booking a trip through Go4LessNow. We will definitely use her again in the future!
    Mike Married on 06/02/2017
    Judy was amazing. She was very responsive, which to us was very important with everything we had going on at that time. She not only gave us good advice, she was very thoughtful to follow up after our honeymoon.
    Jamie Married on 05/06/2017
    Two words..."Dream Honeymoon!" We love how Judy talked to both my husband and myself to find out exactly what we wanted in a Honey Moom and fine tuned our experience to custom fit our needs. She gave us three amazing choices and we picked the one that was absolutely perfect for us...Antigua was a paradise on earth!
    Stacey Married on 04/28/2017
    Judy is absolutely amazing!!! She coordinated our honeymoon to Greece and we visited Santorini and Mykonos! It was first class all the way! Their team was professional, super organized and she communicated every detail with me. She listened to our wants and made it happen. We loved the resorts that she put us at and they were super convenient to the major tourist attractions. She can work with any budget and she wants to make sure you are 150% happy with all of their travel services. I would definitely recommend Judy for all travel arrangements. Our honeymoon was like a dream come true and for that, I will always be grateful to Judy for:) She is simply a joy to work with. Thanks Judy for making our dreams a reality!!! I'll never forget it!
    Stephen Married on 12/02/2016
    Me and my wife looked for a travel agent for our honeymoon destination because my wife had GI issues and wanted to go somewhere where we didn't have to worry about food. Judy recommended Playa Mujeres in Cancun, Mexico. She called the resort and alerted them to all of my wife's issues so that when we got there we would be taken care of -- and we were! We had a personal chef make us dinner each night because of Judy's extra efforts! Judy also arranged our flights and travel from the airport to the resort and back. It was so easy for and convenient for us to go on our honeymoon that it made it all the more better!
    J Married on 08/20/2016
    I began the process of booking my honeymoon by working with a travel agent who was supposedly well known and respected in the Raleigh area; after a few emails and calls with her (including filling out a lengthy questionnaire) she disappeared off the face of the earth (ghosted by a travel agent?!) leaving me with no honeymoon destination and only two months until my wedding date. Needless to say, my first experience with a travel agent was not a positive one. Enter Judy, who was recommended by a friend, to save the day. I emailed her from work and had a response within hours. My fiance' (now wife) and I answered a few questions about our preferences and personalities through email then met her in person so she could help us pick a destination. My Fiance' and I hadn't done much traveling in the past and had NO CLUE where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We asked dumb questions, we took forever to reach a decision, we sent lengthy emails, asked for the same resorts using different airlines etc. etc. The entire time Judy remained patient, professional, and never pushed us or tried to sale us on anything. My wife and I went to Negril, Jamaica and had the time of our lives. Judy hit the nail on the head with all of her suggestions and was accurate in her description of our resort, the service, accommodations, etc. We've officially caught the travel bug and are already talking about taking a friends trip to an all inclusive; we'll be calling Judy for that and any trip we take from now on.
    George Married on 04/08/2016
    Judy was magnificent. She made our wedding and honey moon the most memorable time of our lives.