GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL Reviews

GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 7
  • Eryn Linn

Eryn Linn · Married on 12/16/2018

Awesome travel agent!

Judy is soooo awesome! We loved planning our wedding through her. She was very responsive, very professional and helped the wedding stress away. She worked with our budget and helped our guests as well! Thank you so much for helping us Judy! We wouldnt have a perfect wedding if it wasnt for your suggestions/help. Thank you for everything!

GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 8
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hanlon · Married on 12/08/2018

Travel agent for honeymoon! AMAZING!

We were referred to Judy from a friend who used her to help book her honeymoon. She was AMAZING!! She took the time to call us to really get a feel for what honeymoon spot we were looking for and what we liked to help get us to the best location for us. She was super quick to respond and very organized! She helped book all of our excursions and made sure we had everything we needed before we left. She was a huge help and made everything so easy for us and we can't thank her enough!

Matthew L Fletcher · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Service

Judy was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable of multiple resorts.

GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 9
    GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 10
    GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 11
    GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 12
    GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 13
  • User5631430 · Recently married

My boyfriend and I were able to get a fantastic deal on a 4.5 star hotel in Mexico, the accommodations were exceptional, the customer service and ease of booking the reservation was the best. I will definitely use go4lessnow for future travel plans!

J Strout · Married on 09/09/2018

Honeymooners

We had Judy set up our travel and cruise for our honeymoon. It was seamless! She was very flexible dealing with all of our questions and worries. Will definitely recommend her again! Thanks!

Claire · Married on 05/05/2018

So so wonderful!

Judy was recommended to us from a friend and I am so glad we worked with her to book our honeymoon! She listened to our wants, needs, and budget, and was able to provide my husband and I with many quality options! I did my fair share of research before talking with Judy, but you can tell when speaking with her that she really knows her stuff and does a ton of research on places to provide us with the best information. We ended up going to Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia and it was everything she said it would be, plus more! She also booked excursions for us before we got there, so it was one less thing we had to worry about upon arriving! Judy was super flexible and prompt when it came to talking on the phone and emailing as well! I would recommend Judy over and over again and will definitely go back to her for future trips!

GO4LESSNOW TRAVEL 14

Hallie · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I worked with Judy to help us plan our destination wedding. We had a large wedding group (about 60 people came) and nearly everyone utilized Judy to help them make their arrangements. The feedback we got from them was that everything was taken care of easily and smoothly and this was our experience also. Judy helped us organize our block of rooms with the resort and helped us find the best group rate possible. She also arranged transportation to and from the airport for everyone and sent emails ensuring we knew what to expect, which for people who were new to international travel in particular, was very helpful. Judy was friendly and professional and easy to work with and we definitely recommend her especially if what you are planning is a destination wedding. I could not imagine trying to help all of those people make resort and travel arrangements while also planning a wedding, so having her was wonderful.

• User6884164 · 1+ year ago

We booked a trip to Mexico in May and Judy was so helpful during the entire process. We booked a resort that ended up not opening in time but Judy did everything she could to keep us calm and we were moved to a fabulous sister resort nearby. I wouldn't have changed a thing and would highly recommend booking a trip through Go4LessNow. We will definitely use her again in the future!

Mike · Married on 06/02/2017

Judy was amazing. She was very responsive, which to us was very important with everything we had going on at that time. She not only gave us good advice, she was very thoughtful to follow up after our honeymoon.

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

Two words..."Dream Honeymoon!" We love how Judy talked to both my husband and myself to find out exactly what we wanted in a Honey Moom and fine tuned our experience to custom fit our needs. She gave us three amazing choices and we picked the one that was absolutely perfect for us...Antigua was a paradise on earth!

stacey · Married on 04/28/2017

Judy is absolutely amazing!!! She coordinated our honeymoon to Greece and we visited Santorini and Mykonos! It was first class all the way! Their team was professional, super organized and she communicated every detail with me. She listened to our wants and made it happen. We loved the resorts that she put us at and they were super convenient to the major tourist attractions. She can work with any budget and she wants to make sure you are 150% happy with all of their travel services. I would definitely recommend Judy for all travel arrangements. Our honeymoon was like a dream come true and for that, I will always be grateful to Judy for:) She is simply a joy to work with. Thanks Judy for making our dreams a reality!!! I'll never forget it!

Stephen · Married on 12/02/2016

Me and my wife looked for a travel agent for our honeymoon destination because my wife had GI issues and wanted to go somewhere where we didn't have to worry about food. Judy recommended Playa Mujeres in Cancun, Mexico. She called the resort and alerted them to all of my wife's issues so that when we got there we would be taken care of -- and we were! We had a personal chef make us dinner each night because of Judy's extra efforts! Judy also arranged our flights and travel from the airport to the resort and back. It was so easy for and convenient for us to go on our honeymoon that it made it all the more better!

J · Married on 08/20/2016

I began the process of booking my honeymoon by working with a travel agent who was supposedly well known and respected in the Raleigh area; after a few emails and calls with her (including filling out a lengthy questionnaire) she disappeared off the face of the earth (ghosted by a travel agent?!) leaving me with no honeymoon destination and only two months until my wedding date. Needless to say, my first experience with a travel agent was not a positive one. Enter Judy, who was recommended by a friend, to save the day. I emailed her from work and had a response within hours. My fiance' (now wife) and I answered a few questions about our preferences and personalities through email then met her in person so she could help us pick a destination. My Fiance' and I hadn't done much traveling in the past and had NO CLUE where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We asked dumb questions, we took forever to reach a decision, we sent lengthy emails, asked for the same resorts using different airlines etc. etc. The entire time Judy remained patient, professional, and never pushed us or tried to sale us on anything. My wife and I went to Negril, Jamaica and had the time of our lives. Judy hit the nail on the head with all of her suggestions and was accurate in her description of our resort, the service, accommodations, etc. We've officially caught the travel bug and are already talking about taking a friends trip to an all inclusive; we'll be calling Judy for that and any trip we take from now on.

George · Married on 04/08/2016

Judy was magnificent. She made our wedding and honey moon the most memorable time of our lives.

Alex · Married on 09/19/2015

She was amazing!!! We had an absolutely amazing trip! I have no complaints about the resort at all!! We stayed at the sandals in Antigua and it was the best place that I have every been too! Judy was so helpful and answered all of my questions! I highly recommend her!!

Skylar · Married on 08/07/2015

Judy was wonderful to work with. She kept us up to date on everything from start to finish. She helped us find the perfect honeymoon spot, and once we booked, she checked in periodically to ensure we had all our needs taken care of. She kept us informed on flight changes, forms to be filled out, and everything in between. After all the time spent wedding planning, it was nice to have zero stress when trying to plan the honeymoon. As a controlling, type A personality, I felt truly confident allowing Judy to take the reigns, and I highly recommend her!

Judy was great! She met with us at a convenient time and organized our entire honeymoon. She listened to what we wanted and planned the perfect week in Costa Rica! We will definitely be using here again for our future international travel plans.

Judy did an amazing job planning our Honeymoon to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Her knowledge of the resort and amenities was very impressive and far exceeded our expectations!! I would STRONGLY recommend Judy for any of your travel needs.

Albert · Married on 09/27/2014

Judy was awesome. She took the time to answer our questions and made sure we got something great within our budget. She kept the process simple and enjoyable. I'd recommend her to friends, for sure.

Lila · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I got married in September, 2014 in Negril, Jamaica. And we wouldn't have changed a thing. Judy was instrumental in helping us have a perfect vacation, wedding ceremony, and honeymoon.

Judy was with us from the beginning, helping us to narrow our search of potential destinations and to give us great options in several Caribbean countries. She provided helpful information about travel and prices in the off season, accommodations that also offered wedding services, and activities that would be of interest to us. She always had a "let's go!" attitude, kept our budget in mind, and was always incredibly responsive to questions we had throughout the process. She found us exactly what we were looking for!

Our process was seamless because Judy booked everything and was the point person in communicating with our resort, including some of the wedding ceremony details. She also helped us with travel insurance. Once we had our flights and resort booked, we were able to get great recommendations on tours/activities and transportation around the island. Judy was able to advise us based on her own travel in Jamaica and that of clients, which saved us a lot of time vetting and comparing different companies.

Judy assured us that if anything went wrong at any point, she'd be available to fix it. Luckily, we didn't need her for an emergency but it was still peace of mind!

We have never been as relaxed as we were for those 8 days at Tensing Pen in Negril that Judy helped us plan. She had all of the details covered so we really could relax, and even got us started right away on the right foot with a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room upon arrival. Amazing! Probably both in marriage, at times, and in our busy lives we'll have to transport ourselves back to our tranquil resort on the water to clear our heads. We can't thank Judy enough for helping create such wonderful memories that will stay with us forever.

Matthew · Married on 09/06/2014

Judy was very helpful, we had a fair amount of questions throughout the whole thing being that it was a first time going out of the country and she was able to answer them all very quickly. I tried to go on and beat her prices at the same resort on my own but would've been about $1,000 more than what she was getting it for.

I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Melissa · Married on 08/09/2014

Judy did an excellent job listening to my husband's and my wants for our anniversary trip. She went above and beyond to find resorts we would enjoy and that would make our anniversary special. She considered everything from food, activities, location, etc. to make sure we had just the right spot. Judy helped us through the entire process and our experience would not have been as excellent without her. We will be using her services in the future. We have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Alecia · Married on 07/12/2014

Judy was wonderful and was always there when we needed her. She must have researched a million different honeymoon destinations for us because we had no idea what we wanted! We will definitely book with her again!

Judy Julian went above and beyond to ensure that my wife and I had the most wonderful honeymoon possible. She worked her butt off for us and did everything we asked her and more, all with the most upbeat attitude. She truly cared about us and our vacation and it showed through her work. I would absolutely recommend her to anybody and am excited to work with her on our next trip! A+++