Lewisville, NC 27023 Map · Phone number

About Great Getaways

As a honeymoon specialist with over 30 years experience I have had the unique honor of creating amazing Great Getaways honeymoons for hundreds of couples!! Creating unique honeymoons and destination weddings are my specialty and I've had the privilege of personally traveling to the destinations I recommend.

I charge NO fees and will beat online pricing giving you the excellent customer service and attention to detail before, during and after your getaway. I look forward to working with you to ensure a fabulous honeymoon, destination wedding or anniversary celebration!!!

Please call us (336) 778-0349 or email us at gadouli@triad.rr.com for more information!

Follow Great Getaways on

c661ffe945924efa 1414423578705 gale
gale 3

38 Reviews for Great Getaways

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Gale was absolutely wonderful. She found exactly what we were looking for within our budget. We would go back to cocobay a million times and would use Gale again for sure!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Nick · Married on 08/20/2016

Great experience with Gale. Made everything super easy, one less stress you need to worry about during wedding planning time!

I'm a super satisfied customer! If anything does come up that is an issue with anything, Gale will go out of her way to solve anything.

Awesome person to work with!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Erin · event on 07/22/2016

Gale was very knowledgeable and wonderful to work with in planning our 10th anniversary trip to Playa Mujeres, Mexico. She recommended the perfect resort for us, and it was just what we wanted. We received an amazing upgrade before the trip, she took care of all the flight and resort details, and we had the best time! We will definitely use Gale and Great Getaways the next time we travel.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Great Getaways FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance