107-114 Edinburgh South Suite 114, Cary, NC 27511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Alpha World Travel

Specializing in Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, we have helped thousands of couples choose their dream destination for a romantic getaway. Bonus- We're free!

Follow Alpha World Travel on

51 Reviews for Alpha World Travel

• Kim

Kim Davis · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Best Travel Agent We Could've Had in this Situation

Having a travel agent is always a great idea when you're planning any big trip (let alone your honeymoon), but there is such a thing as picking the wrong one. I know because I did at first, but then a friend referred me to Holly at Alpha World Travel, and she helped right everything my original travel agent did wrong! Then, Covid-19 came along and with it so much uncertainty about what to do with our honeymoon plans. We feel beyond lucky to have Holly guiding us every step of the way through this crazy planning experience!! We've already had to reschedule our honeymoon and flights TWICE, and she handled everything quickly and with such grace each time!! She even quickly fixed a mistake I made with our flights without any complaints or hesitation!! I don't know what I would've done without her and her extensive knowledge of Sandals and travel in general during this time! It's taken so much of the stress away from me having her orchestrate everything and not having to worry about what to do with flights, rooms, dates, etc! Thanks to Covid, it's anyone's guess what else we'll have to change before we can actually take our honeymoon, but I feel so confident it'll all work out with Holly as our agent! I wish I'd known about her before I started planning our wedding because I would've felt so much better having her handle the plans and vendor communication for that too! We CANNOT wait to go on our honeymoon because I know that, whenever it finally happens, it'll be great since Holly arranged it all for us! It's seriously hard for me to believe you can have such great service at no charge!!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Megan Switick · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Planning our honeymoon couldn't have been easier. With all of the stress of planning a wedding, having our travel documents delivered to us in a nice leather travel folio was the nicest thing ever! Holly was amazing to work with. She responded to my (many) emails so quickly and never made me feel like a bother. We will definitely be using Alpha World Travel again!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Elizabeth Mcconnell · Married on 11/07/2019

Continually Fantastic

7 years ago, I met Lynn at a bridal show. We proceeded to meet with her and book our honeymoon through Alpha World Travel. Many years later, this company has given us the same incredible level of service and care for our trips. We mostly book through Holly now and she, quite literally, takes care of everything. Holly provides thorough information, assists with booking everything and then sends all the info you need a few weeks before your trip. The most worry free vacations ever! We have booked numerous vacations through Holly and have even recommended this company to some of our friends. Alpha World Travel gets paid by the resorts so you are not being nickle and dimed for their service. Lynn and Holly make you feel like you are family and I wouldnt trust my vacations in any other hands!

Sent on 12/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alpha World Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• 107-114 Edinburgh South, Suite 114 Cary, 27511 See on map
    9194675020 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri 10am-6pm. Appointment preferred. Weekends and evenings available.
    Location of (Alpha World Travel)