Alpha World Travel Reviews

47 | Cary, NC

47 Reviews for Alpha World Travel

Kaywood Draughon · Married on 10/03/2019

Great Bahamas Trip with Friends

Everything was taken care of for us by Holly at Alpha Travel! Great experience!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Melba

Melba · Married on 09/16/2019

Very professional

Holly at Alpha Travel was absolutely amazing! She booked our honeymoon and flights! She found shorter flight than I was able to find with less stops and at a great rate!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Katelyn Johnston · Married on 10/19/2018

Would Absolutely Recommend

I would recommend Holly to anyone looking to book a Sandals vacation. The resort (Sandals Grande Saint Lucian) was spectacular and lived up to every expectation she had set for us. Her recommendations for excursions and our packing list were spot on. (If she tells you to pack water shoes, there is a reason. We were the only couple to bring them and are so glad we did.) Holly was a pleasure to work with and helped us book the honeymoon of our dreams!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Katelyn!! We are so happy to hear that your honeymoon was everything you dreamed of, and that we could assist in helping you prepare! Thank you again, and we look forward to helping you plan many more trips and anniversaries! We wish you the best in married life!

Andy J · Married on 09/22/2018

Holly helped us plan an all inclusive vacation to Jamaica.

Holly helped plan our all inclusive vacation to Oyster Bay Excellence Resort Jamaica. She gave her recommendation on how to be expedited through the customs at the airport! That started the trip off right. This was our first trip to Jamaica and we used her advice and information to fulfill the most relaxing vacation we’ve ever taken.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Andy!! We loved helping you plan such a special anniversary trip to Jamaica and we are ecstatic to hear that you had a phenomenal time. Thank you, and we look forward to helping you plan many more trips!

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I are so thankful that we used Alpha World Travel to help book our honeymoon. We worked with Holly Ward and it was a great experience! We ended up staying at the Le Blanc Spa and Resort in Cabo San Lucas. It was a beautiful resort and met all of the items within our checklist for honeymoon location. Holly is very knowledgeable about travel, which made it extremely easy for us to talk with her and decide which destination would be best for our honeymoon. Before our trip, she sent a travel packet that contained travel tips and information which was extremely helpful. We felt completely prepared thanks to Holly.

We are already thinking about future trips that we can take and will definitely plan to go through Holly again! We would definitely recommend Alpha World Travel to others!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Hi Brittany,

Thank you SO much for your review!! We were so excited to send our first clients to the brand new Le Blanc Cabo, and we are so happy to hear that it was a phenomenal honeymoon resort for you two! Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad that our travel tips assisted in creating a stress-free and flawless travel experience for you. We can't wait to help you plan many more trips in the future!

Camden · Married on 08/03/2018

Holly did an amazing job helping us plan our dream honeymoon! From day one, she was welcoming and very knowledgeable of all the Sandals Resorts. I highly recommend Alpha World Travel to anyone looking to plan their honeymoon or any get away. She basically did all the planning and scheduling and we just told her what we wanted!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Camden, we loved working with you on your honeymoon to Sandals in Jamaica! I so greatly appreciate the review, and we look forward to helping you plan future trips!

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved working with Holly for our Sandals Honeymoon! She was so friendly and professional and helped us choose the best resort that met our needs. And her recommendation did not disappoint! It was also so great to have someone handle all of the reservations and prepare us for our trip. Holly made us feel at ease that everything was handled and the whole process went so smoothly! We can’t recommend Alpha World Travel enough for your vacation or honeymoon needs

Sent on 06/01/2018

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Alyssa, we loved working with you on your honeymoon to Sandals Royal Barbados!

Cindy · event on: 04/30/2018

Holly is wonderful to work with! She is very knowledgeable and made very helpful suggestions so we had an absolutely fantastic anniversary trip.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! We loved helping you plan your destination wedding elopement last year, and we were so happy to assist again with your 1 year anniversary this year. Thanks for the review, you are so sweet!

Bill · event on: 12/24/2017

We were hesitant at first since we were not scheduling a wedding and that seemed to be the main focus of this agency. Thank goodness the Sandals site referred us to Alpha World Travel as our closest Sandals agency.
    We wanted to spend Christmas and New Years in Jamaica and Holly made it happen in spades. She could not have been easier to work with and her recommendations were perfect. Everything from airfare, rooms, tours and airport arrival and departure were handled timely and professionally.
    The Over the Water Bungalows at South Coast were new and Holly was in Jamaica prior to out trip and took the time to walk through the Bungalows and send us a video. Holly and Lynn have been to the resorts and can make informed recommendations based on their experiences.
    You could not ask for better service than that which is provided by this agency.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Katelan · Married on 10/14/2017

Holly and the whole crew at Alpha World Travel were a blast to work with! Everything was smooth sailing throughout the entire booking and planning process. They even supplied us with tips for the trip! If we had any questions they quickly responded and they helped us find a great resort in a tight budget. I would HIGHLY recommend using Alpha World travel for any travelling that you plan to do!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Lynn at Alpha World Travel was AMAZING!! She was so helpful in providing us with information on all of the Sandals locations & resorts at various countries based on our budget and interest. Lynn was knowledge about each resort, helped us choose the best options within our price range & made our honeymoon one to remember!! We will be using Alpha World Travel again to book another stay at Sandals!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Greg · event on: 07/31/2017

I have work with Holly at Alpha World Travel 2 years in a row. She has help make both vacation very wonderful from start to finsh. I look forward to working with Alpha World Travel again.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/31/2017

Holly was amazing and answered all of my questions very fast whenever I had them no matter how small they were. She was always happy and upbeat. She booked everything for us and made it so easy for us the entire honeymoon. I will definitely be using them in the future for our travels. She even followed up all the way to take off and after we got back.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sophie · event on: 05/21/2017

We have booked 2 trips (our honeymoon and 1 year wedding anniversary) with Holly at Alpha World Travel and she has been awesome!! Both times she spent time getting to know what my husband and I enjoy doing on vacation and recommend 2 excellent resorts that would really fit what we were looking for. And both times, she was right!!:) Even the excursions and dining options she recommend were excellent. She was also really helpful in getting us great flight options. Any time we had any questions, Holly was very easy to get in touch with and would respond very quickly. If you are looking to book a Sandals vacation, I highly recommend reaching out to Holly at Alpha World Travel because she knows all the resorts very well and will help you book the vacation you want!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Tracy D

Tracy · Married on 05/20/2017

I had never used a travel agent before, but I found Lynn at Alpha World Travel, and now I have no idea why you wouldn't use one! Lynn helped us choose our honeymoon location, and then she handled all the leg work booking our trip. She was quick to answer all our questions from detailed resort info to travel insurance options. I will undoubtedly use Lynn's services for all my future travels!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Candy · event on: 05/07/2017

Holly from Alpha World travel was wonderful to work with! We wanted somewhere tropical for our honeymoon, but had no idea where to start. We have never used a travel agent before and we had never been out of the country, but Holly made it so easy! Our flights, transportation, resort, and excursions were all booked by Holly, and I really didn't have to do much at all. I had no idea that using a travel agent wouldn't cost a dime! She was also very knowledgeable about our particular resort and took the time to get to know us and match us to the perfect resort, El Dorado Seaside in Riviera Maya. We had the best time of our lives thanks to Holly's careful planning and expertise. She was very responsive to our numerous emails with silly questions, and even sent us her personal packing must-have list. When one of the excursions we chose was unavailable, she found us a similar one with more "extras" for a better price. All of this was pre-arranged months before our trip through Holly and I didn't have to speak to anyone else to get everything squared away. We did have a slight issue while we were there with the transportation and we were unable to contact the transportation company by phone to confirm our pickup time to leave the resort. One phone call to Holly, and we had a call back with everything arranged in 15 minutes! It's like having a friend in the states looking out for you when you chose Holly as your travel agent. It was such a comfort knowing she could take care of us even from so far away, especially since we'd never traveled internationally before. I can't wait to book our next trip with her!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Holly at Alpha World Travel to book and plan our destination wedding at Sandals Resort - Emerald Bay. We couldn't be happier with the level of service we received! Holly handled the booking for our entire group, along with airfare for some. I met Holly at one of the local bridal shows and got all the information about Sandals, at the time I was considering them for a honeymoon. We ended up opting for a WeddingMoon with Sandals and don't regret a thing! After Holly helped us narrow down a resort, we were well on our way to planning our perfect wedding.

Holly is an exceptional planner, we had multiple sit-down planning sessions where we went through all of the options. She was very knowledgeable about the entire process and anything she didn't know off hand she forwarded to a Sandals representative and got the responses back to me ASAP. What I especially liked about working with her is that she really listened to what we wanted and offered options for cutting costs if we liked a feature but were worried about our budget. She was very patient and organized throughout the entire planning process.

Aside from the event planning, everyone in our group received a travel packet prior to departure that was loaded with tips, tricks and inside information about getting the most out out of your stay at the resort. Holly and Lynn are experienced Sandals reps and know all about everything from dining to activities, and have tons of real photos from the resort (rooms, beach, etc.). They also are familiar with the layout and will try to get a room that is close to what you're interested in (proximity to main attractions vs. quiet relaxing vacation removed from the center).

Our wedding and honeymoon were a dream come true with the team at Alpha World Travel and I highly recommend them to anyone considering a Sandals vacation or destination wedding! We hope to make an anniversary trip in the coming years and will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Q

Quatechia · Married on 04/11/2017

Alpha World Travel was a great choice for us. We decided on having a destination wedding in Jamaica and Holly, our destination wedding planner/travel agent, took ALL the stress out of planning it myself. I swear I would not have been able to do it without Alpha Travel. She was AMAZING and our wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! I'd do it all over again!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Quatechia!! We absolutely loved working with you on your destination wedding at Sandals Montego Bay in Jamaica! Thank you again for sending us your photos and video, the wedding was absolutely gorgeous!

Chris · event on: 01/31/2017

My wife and my daughter(bride-to-be) met Lynn and Holly of Alpha World Travel, Cary, NC, at a wedding/bridal show almost five years ago. After doing an excellent job for her honeymoon in Jamaica, I have routinely sought their help and expertise for trips to Turks & Caicos, St. Lucia, Dominican Republic and Mexico as well as Florida and the OBX. On each occasion, they and the partners they deal with have delivered beyond my expectations. They are working on a family trip right now.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Hi Chris, thank you SO much for taking the time to write us a review, we really do appreciate it. We love working with you and your family on your trips and I know you all are probably excited to get back down to the Caribbean soon! Thanks again, we greatly appreciate your continued business with us and our agency!

Samantha · event on: 10/17/2016

Holly at Alpha World Travel was absolutely wonderful to work with! She helped us book a better honeymoon than we could have dreamed of. She provided us with detailed, personal reviews of the different Sandals resorts to help us choose which was best for us. The week of our wedding a hurricane came through and closed the resort we were schedule to go to. She took care of it all! She got our reservations switched to a different resort, helped sort the price difference out for our flights and got us settled. I cannot explain what a relief it was to have her helping us. We will definitely be using Holly again in the future! I cannot brag on her enough. Truly the best!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/26/2016

Alpha World Travel was absolutely amazing! Holly did a fantastic job arranging the honeymoon of our dreams! She worked well with finding the perfect place for our budget! Wedding planning can become stressful, so we decided to go to Alpha World Travel to help relieve some of our anxieties! Choosing Alpha Travel was one of the best decisions we have ever made together! Our honeymoon was so relaxing and fun! The information provided by Alpha Travel was exactly what we needed in order to feel safe and informed. From the plane ride, to the taxi, to the resort, we felt very welcomed and relaxed. We recommend Alpha Travel and Holly to anyone who needs help looking for a honeymoon resort and want to take a break from having to plan things yourself. They will help you find exactly what you are looking for!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Whitney! We loved seeing all the photos you sent to us from your honeymoon in Punta Cana! I'm so glad that you felt fully informed during your travels - that is something we love to hear from our couples and it's one of the reasons that we continue to mail out our custom travel documents complete with our travel tips! We look forward to helping you two plan and book future getaways :)

Very good at job and easy to work with!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Thank you so much!

Jessie · event on: 09/20/2016

This was my first experience with Alpha World Travel. My husband and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. Holly with Alpha World Travel has been beyond amazing!!! I have booked other trips with other travel agents and nothing holds a candle to my experience with Holly. We have had to replan our trip three times now due to Zika and Holly has worked with us with no complaints! We wanted a trip to a tropical location without Zika and Holly made that happen!!! I call and Holly answers or calls me back right away. She emails me with detailed booking information for our trip. I cannot brag on her enough! I was referred to Alpha World Travel from one of my best friends who booked his honeymoon to Jamaica. I would definitely go back to Holly at Alpha World Travel to booknow our next trip!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Kimberly · event on: 08/27/2016

Holly was so wonderful to work with. I had a ton of questions and she was never bothered by them and also answered them completely!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Kimberly, thank you SO much for your review! I'm so excited to hear that you and your husband had a phenomenal time at Sandals Grande St. Lucian on your honeymoon! We loved working with you two and look forward to help you plan future vacations and anniversary trips!
  • User7254579 · event on: 08/16/2016

Alpha World Travel is a great travel agency. My wife and I have used them to book three vacations in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. We have always had excellent service. They take care of all of the details and help you plan a fun vacation. I highly recommend this agency!

Sent on 09/28/2016