Wesley Chapel, Florida, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 Map · Phone number

About The Tipsy Trotter

The Tipsy Trotter is a mobile wedding bar service located in Pinellas County, Florida, serving the Tampa Bay area and surrounding counties, including North and Central Florida. This family-owned-and-operated business has been created with hard work and love, having converted a horse trailer into a charming and unique mobile bar perfect to add a fun twist to your wedding or event. The Tipsy Trotter features beautiful decor throughout with wood paneling and floral accents, making this mobile bar a one-of-a-kind space to impress your guests or feature in your wedding photography.

The Tipsy Trotter is an ideal addition to any wedding or celebration, such as an engagement party, rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, wedding reception, birthdays, business parties, and much more. Serving hand-crafted cocktails made with fresh ingredients and featuring a draft tap, this company lives by the motto ‘We pour, you party’; aiming to combine excellent service with high-quality beverages to give you a five-star experience. The Tipsy Trotter features a range of rental packages to best suit your needs and offers additional items such as yard games to add some extra fun to your event.

Follow The Tipsy Trotter on

10 Reviews for The Tipsy Trotter

• Stephanie

Stephanie Nichols · Married on 03/14/2020

Delightful

If you are in need of bartending, yet want to be able to supply the alcohol on your own and give your guests a unique experience like no other then The Tipsy Trotter is the way to go! This was such a huge hit at our wedding because of how unique and different it was, yet they did a fantastic job coordinating their design with that of the venue and our wedding theme/colors. We had originally inquired for one of the horse trailers, but when it was booked for another event the same day, we were lucky to get to choose the newest edition to the line, Bence the Citroën truck from England and could not have been happier! We even got to have a mini photo session in and out of the truck. Krysten was an absolute joy to work with and there to answer any and all questions we had. She even creates your shopping list and breaks down each item making it a breeze to shop for at the liquor store. We had two signature drinks, one was the groom’s own recipe and the other Krysten’s recipe, both were delicious and completed with its own special garnish. I highly recommend Krysten and her team for any event you have to serve drinks of any sort!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Haley

Haley Haynes · Married on 02/29/2020

Exceeded my expectations

Krysten was just wow!!! I don’t even know where to begin! She is the absolute best! She really cares and goes the extra mile! After the ceremony while we were taking pictures she brought a tray of drinks to us to enjoy! Seriously the service was phenomenal! Not to mention her cute bar Williow 😍 she was the absolute best and always had an ear to listen to me when I had my “bride” freak out moments 😂 her blood orange sangria is life changing and I’m so excited I am able to order her infusion jars because it brings me back to my wedding day every time I drink it🍷💜

Sent on 08/24/2020

Alexis I. · Married on 01/11/2020

Must have bar!

This was one of the highlights of our guests night. Amazing drinks, decor, service and quality. From the moment we started working with her she made our bar decisions a breeze. Krysten is a must have for your wedding!! Will definitely be booking for any future events.

Sent on 01/12/2020

The Tipsy Trotter FAQ

Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cocktail Reception
    Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Cocktail Reception
    Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Organic
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware

• Wesley Chapel, Florida Wesley Chapel, FL, 33545 See on map
    Location of (The Tipsy Trotter)