The Tipsy Trotter Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Jennifer Getting married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely amazing!

HIRE THEM! By choosing Krysten and team, you rest easy knowing that you are in amazing hands!!! They will cover all of your bartending needs.
    Our wedding guests could not stop talking about talking about Krysten & Jack. They were impressed with how they managed to keep the line nonexistent (we had 120 guests), remembered their drinks after the first (occasionally second) time, and how friendly and calm they were throughout the entire night. I especially love the fact that they made sure my husband (😍) and I were taken care of.
    Leading up to the wedding, Krysten made sure all my questions were answered and I felt confident knowing what was going on.

Oh, and you should totally see if “Willow” is available for your event! She was my favorite. 🍾😁
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 06/21/2021

Amazing, All Who Attended Were Happy!

We worked with Krysten to plan our reception in Florida while we will live in IL. Krysten made the process very simple, responded quickly to questions and was thorough in her responses, and provide additional suggestions for consideration. We had no doubt when the day came it was going to be perfect!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 03/12/2021

Crowd pleaser

We got married at a backyard home wedding. My in laws have horses and when I came across the Tipsy Trotter, I knew I needed to book Krysten and her staff. The bar is SOO adorable! Krysten also asks about your wedding decor and colors to ensure the bar fit last the theme (how amazing)! They provide 2 bartenders and all the mixers. Wr bought our own alcohol and used their pick up service. Something to note, if ordering from total wine the extra liquor must be returned to the store it was purchased from. The bartenders showed up and provided too notch hospitality. My cup was never empty and they did an amazing job serving our guests. It was beyond worth the investment to have that special addition to your wedding that surprises your guests. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!
  • Hope
    Hope F. Married on 02/27/2021

A highlight on our wedding day

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Tipsy Trotter for our wedding cocktails! Krysten is so fun to work with and is extremely kind. She and her staff were incredibly professional and went above and beyond just making drinks at the wedding. Throughout the night they were helping in whatever way they could and were super friendly with the guests and other vendors. When deciding on / designing our signature drinks, Krysten was really helpful in coming up with a few different options for us to choose from and did whatever she could to make our wedding cocktail vision a reality. My husband and I love to make cocktails together in our spare time so the Tipsy Trotter was definitely a highlight. The drinks were delicious, the Bar Bence was super cute and added a great vibe to our wedding day, and almost 3 months later people are telling us how good our cocktails were. I 100% recommend Tipsy Trotter -- you will not be disappointed!!
    Linda F. Married on 11/28/2020

Highly recommend - perfect!

Tipsy Trotter was an excellent choice for our wedding reception. They were very professional and extremely helpful with our drink selections. They responded very quickly to our many requests and the portable trailer they brought to set up was a perfect fit for our Boho themed wedding/reception. I would highly recommend Tipsy Trotter for any event you are planning.

The Tipsy Trotter's reply:

Thank you! What a beautiful couple, thank you for sharing the photos. It was a pleasure working with you. This was such a memorable day. Despite the weather, everyone found a way to embrace the moment. We had such a pleasure being apart of such an amazing and special day. Congratulations to the beautiful couple Peyton and Jade. We were happy to be apart of it!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 04/03/2020

Dancing in the rain with my new husband and a refreshing custom cocktail by Tipsy Trotter will always be my favorite memory from my wedding day. ❤️

This crew is truly exceptional. Krysten and Tipsy Trotter were there from the beginning, literally, as they witnessed my husband and I get engaged at our best friends party in 2019. We were supposed to get married in April, but then COVID had other plans. Krysten was so reassuring when it seemed my world was falling apart, she became more than a vendor at that moment. Thankfully we were able to reschedule a smaller outdoor wedding for September and it was absolutely perfect! If you are looking for that special touch and personal experience Krysten and Tipsy Trotter is your vendor.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for everything!

❤️,
    Josh and Stephanie Maddox

The Tipsy Trotter's reply:

You two are amazing, and forever will be a cherished couple! From watching you two get engaged at a past event, to working with you through the hardships of Covid, leading up to your beautiful wedding day. It was an honor to work with you and your family (tell your father I said hi!) Your special day (even with the weather) was beautiful and memorable. We were so happy to witness your marriage and work along side you planning this day. May you enjoy a lifetime of beautiful years together Stephanie and Josh!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie N. Married on 03/14/2020

Delightful

If you are in need of bartending, yet want to be able to supply the alcohol on your own and give your guests a unique experience like no other then The Tipsy Trotter is the way to go! This was such a huge hit at our wedding because of how unique and different it was, yet they did a fantastic job coordinating their design with that of the venue and our wedding theme/colors. We had originally inquired for one of the horse trailers, but when it was booked for another event the same day, we were lucky to get to choose the newest edition to the line, Bence the Citroën truck from England and could not have been happier! We even got to have a mini photo session in and out of the truck. Krysten was an absolute joy to work with and there to answer any and all questions we had. She even creates your shopping list and breaks down each item making it a breeze to shop for at the liquor store. We had two signature drinks, one was the groom’s own recipe and the other Krysten’s recipe, both were delicious and completed with its own special garnish. I highly recommend Krysten and her team for any event you have to serve drinks of any sort!
  • Haley
    Haley H. Married on 02/29/2020

Exceeded my expectations

Krysten was just wow!!! I don’t even know where to begin! She is the absolute best! She really cares and goes the extra mile! After the ceremony while we were taking pictures she brought a tray of drinks to us to enjoy! Seriously the service was phenomenal! Not to mention her cute bar Williow 😍 she was the absolute best and always had an ear to listen to me when I had my “bride” freak out moments 😂 her blood orange sangria is life changing and I’m so excited I am able to order her infusion jars because it brings me back to my wedding day every time I drink it🍷💜

The Tipsy Trotter's reply:

Haley! I can't thank you enough for having us be apart of your beyond beautiful day! You put so much detail and planning into this special day and it was seen and remembered through the night and for years to come. You are so amazing to not only work with but to know. We are so glad we were able to be a special part in your day. Thank YOU for your continuous support of our small business and for being YOU!
    Alexis Married on 01/11/2020

Must have bar!

This was one of the highlights of our guests night. Amazing drinks, decor, service and quality. From the moment we started working with her she made our bar decisions a breeze. Krysten is a must have for your wedding!! Will definitely be booking for any future events.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee G. Married on 12/28/2019

Best night ever

From the beginning of working with Krysten I had no worries. She made everything so easy and stress-free! We couldn't have chosen a better option. From what I heard back from our guests, everyone was so pleased with the experience. I mean what is better a great service and a beautiful bar? It was worth every penny. Not to mention, the drinks were absolutely delicious!! Krysten made sure that my husband and I were never left without a drink in our hand. She came up whenever she had the chance to see if we needed anything. It truly is the little things that count. Thank you to Krysten and her husband for making our night amazing!
    Jojo D. Married on 12/14/2019

The best bar around

Krysten, Jack and the tipsy trotter team made our wedding!!! They really went above and beyond to make our day successful.
    We were given a detailed list of suggested amounts of alcohol which was super helpful and Krysten answered all our questions leading up to the big day.
    The venue was difficult to get the trailer into but Krysten told us not to worry about it and she worked it out with the venue owner and Made it happen!!! She is such a hard worker and a rockstar at what she does!
    The bar itself along with her decor is the cutest backdrop and all of our guest were so impressed!
    The drinks were AMAZING!! We told her what flavor/ alcohol we liked and she cake up with the best margarita I have ever had! The drinks/ bar are one of the most talked about things of our big day!
    With all going on and our 180 person guest count they managed to keep the party going all night! They are truly the sweetest people! Thank you Tipsy Trotter for all you did for our big day ❤️
  • Angela
    Angela H. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Experience

Everybody was so happy at our wedding, we really enjoyed habing them in our venue. Everything was amazing. We had the best top quality service our guest all loved the mobile bar. We would absilutely recommend Krysten, we went to see her to a wedding expo to Orlando ferll in love with the mobile bar and she helped us out picking up the drinks and the ones that we didn't use we returned.
    We all had blast thank you infinitely. you made our day,
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 05/23/2019

Willow was a dream come true

KRYSTEN, It was such an honor to have you and Willow be a part of #theCooperTour wedding. Krysten, answered every call, every text and is very detailed with all her work. She understand how important our big day was and exceeded all of our expectation ! Willow is absolutely beautiful. Such a unique idea to serve drinks at our wedding. The juices were delicious and the decor was a dream come true. THANK YOU Krysten, for your kindness and helpful ways. My wedding was a fairy tale because of you !
    Tori M. Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Oh my gosh, where to begin?! Working with Krysten was one of the highlights of our wedding. From start to finish, she was amazing to work with and incredibly professional.

We booked the trailer for our wedding but we did so before it was finished, trusting that it would look like Krysten’s vision. She and her husband exceeded our expectations and we loved the final product.

Beyond the experience of working with them and the beautiful trailer, their drinks were phenomenal. Our guests raved about the signature drinks that we had as well as the sangria.

With all of that being said, if you’re on the line about booking then I definitely recommend that you do. You’ll be happy that you did so! You’ll have a great experience with the owners, you’ll be working with people that you can trust, and you’ll have delicious drinks.

Thank you so much for everything y’all did for our wedding! ❤️❤️
  • Lexus
    Lexus M. Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing experience!

The Tipsy Trotter was amazing for our wedding! They provided a great experience when meeting for the first time, meeting for our custom drink, and the day of the wedding. They communicated very well and made us feel so comfortable and special. They provided yard games (giant Jenga & corn hole) for our wedding as well. I would 100% recommend them for any event.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 12/12/2020

Talk about good cocktails

The tipsy trotter was great! Krysten the owner actually came out to our house for a personal drink tasting to figure out our signature drinks. The drinks turned out amazing and the service was great!

The Tipsy Trotter's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed being apart of your beautiful day. Your wedding was spectacular, we loved the creative theme you came up with for your wedding and enjoyed creating some awesome cocktails to pair with it. It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends over some cocktails for the tasting. Congratulations again!