The Thomas Estate

Pleasanton, CA 94588 Map · Phone number

About The Thomas Estate

The Thomas Estate beautifully located in the hills of Mt. Diablo State Park. The Estate features its own private chapel, vineyards, pool and enchanting grounds. Celebrate Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & private intimate dinners.

5 Reviews for The Thomas Estate

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

When my husband (fiancé at the time) and I arrived to take a tour of The Thomas Estate we knew right away that it was a one of a kind wedding venue and that we had to have our wedding there. The property has stunning 360 degree views of Northern California hills. When we first visited the property in February, the hills were green. When we had our wedding in September, the hills were gold. No matter if the hills are green or gold, they are scenic. We held our entire wedding—ceremony, cocktail hour, reception—on the property. The property has so many unique spots to make use of—the beautiful home with the wrap around patio, the quaint chapel tucked away in the trees, the awesome pool area with a fireplace, and the large lawn area where you can design and create any setting you want. My husband and I cannot put into words how happy we are to have had our wedding here. Our guests loved it too—honestly, all night people were telling us how much they loved the place and were asking us how we found it. We had such an amazing and memorable wedding day and a lot of it had to do with the beauty and uniqueness The Thomas Estate. What makes this location even better is the fact that the contact, Joanie, is so easy to work with. Not only is she professional, responsive, and flexible but she is also super friendly, kind, helpful and hospitable. I cannot say enough about her!! When it comes to my wedding day, it is hard to express how grateful I am to the people who were essential in helping us pull it all off—Joanie is one of those people.

jackie · Married on 06/25/2011

I feel so lucky to have been able to have my wedding at The Thomas Estate. Me and the Mister knew right away upon getting to the grounds that we wanted to get married there. The scenery is spectacular and serene, your guests will talk about it forever. Seriously, everyone was blown away by how great the location was. Working with Joanie was a breeze, she responded quickly to any questions I had and she's just a lovely person in general. What an incredible day I had, and a huge part of that was being at The Thomas Estate.

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2011

I had a VERY beautiful wedding here. Joanie Thomas is a kind person and worked in very flexible ways with me making everything easy and wonderful. I was stress free on my wedding day! My guests all thought it was a gorgeous venue as well. Makes for breathtaking photos!!!!

Award