702 Forest Ave, Staten Island, NY 10310 Map · Phone number

bridal5
IMG0094
bridal7

4 Reviews for The Secret Garden Spa

I had staff from secret garden come to my house to do my hair and makeup the day of my wedding October of 2014. I was very happy with everything that I had done along with the work that was done on members of my bridal party and family. The execution of all of our hair and makeup was done promptly and Vivian and Marla made sure that I was happy. I would highly recommend having services done by the secret garden.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Anna · Married on 09/13/2014

I highly recommend Secret Garden to any bride who needs a hair stylist. The staff is highly trained and very talented. I did my hair trial there with Vivienne and was very happy. When I went back to get my hair done the day of my wedding, I was ECSTATIC! She made my hair look gorgeous! It was better than I had even imagined it would look! I got compliments all night long and the style stayed exactly as she had set it, the whole night. The salon is cozy and very inviting and I look forward to trying them for the other services that they offer. Thank you Vivienne!!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

cindy · Married on 05/27/2012

I used the Secret Garden Spa to have my wedding up-do and my bridesmaid up-dos done. I went in for a trial and had Vivian the owner. I told her that I wanted all of my hair up for the big day. She got to work right away and did an excellent job at the trial. On my wedding day I forgot my flower for my hair at home and Vivian was kind enough to look everywhere in her salon for a flower that would match and she came through big time for me. She did an amazing job on my hair and on all of my bridesmaids hair. I definitely recommend using the salon and Vivian for wedding up-dos or any other formal up-dos.

Sent on 05/30/2012

The Secret Garden Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations