70 W. Union Street, Pasadena, CA 91103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Rococo Room

Located in historic Old Pasadena, The Rococo Room offers an ideal setting for weddings, corporate, and social events. Specializing in Mediterranean food, we offer a choice of grilled meats, seafood dishes, and an array of traditional pastas, plus family style, buffet or tray passed appetizers are available to be added on at a minimal cost.

Allow our team of event professionals to design and personalize your luncheon or dinner event. Upon selecting your culinary favorites, compliment your menu with our extensive hand selected wine collection and full bar.

As always, our extremely experienced and knowledgeable staff is here to ensure that you and your guests relax and enjoy every moment of your special event.

Follow The Rococo Room on

Other couples have also viewed

• NOOR
1809c76cde39e05d 1525709007 bc923b53c10f0705 1525708999566 3 IMG 2562
0b54957cf4264b27 050

23 Reviews for The Rococo Room

Janell · Married on 04/26/2014

We had a wonderful time with our wedding reception at the Rococo Room. Nancy was accommodating, responding to emails, and agreeing to meet with our moms as I planned long-distance. I picked the Rococo Room, without seeing it until 3 days before the wedding, because it was clear the space had cool décor ‘built-in’ which meant little was needed to dress it up. The food was delicious. Our family and friends loved the venue and found the staff attentive and easy to work with. They ensure that attendees are happy and free to enjoy the party (Matthew came up to me as soon as I arrived, got me a drink from the bar and made a couple suggestions to refine the event timeline so that the evening’s flow would be more smooth). A few admin notes to consider: There is no restaurant parking, but we worked with the garage across the street to arrange for pre-paid parking vouchers. It meant we could tell our guests where to park at no cost to them, and they had convenient parking without having to drive around Old Town Pasadena searching for a spot. My big brother (who can be picky) wrote a positive Google review for this venue and praised the efficiency of the bartender. The room seats up to 150, but our numbers were around 90, which was perfect so there was plenty of room to move and dance. In the planning stages, I was slightly confused as to the reason for the required security guard fee, but looking back, it is obvious: the room entrance is street level. The security guard helps keep your private party private. This was especially important after our DJ started the dance music because passersby looked in through the windows and wanted to dance too! Having our wedding reception at Rococo was a beautiful and overwhelmingly positive experience. Highly recommend the location, staff, food, and atmosphere. Outstanding value for the cost. It was perfect for our families and friends ranging in age from 15 months to just over 100 years.

Sent on 05/03/2014

John · Married on 07/14/2013

I can't say enough good things about The Rococo Room and its team.

I proposed to my wife at The Rococo Room after a dinner at Cafe Santorini upstairs, so it was the obvious choice for our wedding reception venue.

It could not have been more perfect. Our wedding was pretty small - about 65 guests, so the cozy space was the perfect size. We loved how much character the room had, with the exposed beams, the twinkle lights, the assorted chandeliers, and the exposed brick wall. The Rococo Room was by far the most interesting space we looked at, and we looked at a lot of venues.

In addition to the space being cool, the food here is AMAZING. By far the best wedding food I've ever had, and most of our guests have said the same. The appetizers, the entrees, and the drinks were all fantastic. The best surprise of the night was that they packed up extra meals for us to take home with us! We feasted on appetizers and recreations of our meals the next day, delighted to get another serving of such delicious food.

But that's nothing compared to the service. Everyone at The Rococo Room was phenomenal. My Best Man is a catering director at a University, and he said it was some of the most impressive service he's seen. Everyone's needs were met without ever having to ask the entire night. The team worked tirelessly to make sure glasses stayed full, plates were taken away, and that our guests were having a good time. We were surprised to see they even took some photos in our photo booth! My wife and I were happy to see our team having such a good time at our reception!

Panos, the owner of Cafe Santorini/The Rococo Room, even stopped by to make sure that everything was going well at the event. It was a very nice gesture and we really appreciated it. He had nothing to worry about, though, as the night was going splendidly.

I cannot recommend a venue (or any other vendor) more highly than the Rococo Room. These guys made our night perfect.

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 10/27/2012

It took me a while to find the right venue. One day I was walking on Union St. and I peaked into the window of The Rococo Room. I made an appointment to check the venue out. During my first appointment, without hesitation, I knew that this was the it reception location. Stacy and Barbi have been great and easy to work with. They answered all my questions and concerns from the menu selection, pricing, decor, signature drinks, etc. Mathew and Gaby (the awesome banquet captains) and the staff were professional, always smiling and always there to make sure everything was running smoothly. I also got the chance to meet the owner of the venue and he is such a nice person. Now the food.... there are no words to describe. AMAZING!!! I got so many compliments about the food from family and friends. I would recommend The Rococo Room for their services and venue. Thank you Rococo team!

Sent on 11/07/2012

The Rococo Room Pricing

The Rococo Room Price Rates

The Rococo Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• Interior Scapes Wedding Planners

This is a great venue in a historic area of Pasadena....My last event was there. It was a wedding ceremony and reception...it was beautiful...I have pictures on this site of that event. It is also a great area for pictures because of the location...I highly recommend this venue for any number of events...The service was top notch too....ive been in the service industry for 30 years so I value a great staff...

• 70 W. Union Street Pasadena, CA, 91103 See on map
    Location of (The Rococo Room)

The Rococo Room frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Rococo Room?

The Rococo Room includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • China
  • Clean Up
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Rococo Room, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Rococo Room includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Dessert
  • Server(s)

At The Rococo Room, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Rococo Room includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of The Rococo Room in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Rococo Room for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Rococo Room for wedding events?

The Rococo Room offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor

What kind of wedding events does The Rococo Room offer?

The Rococo Room offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does The Rococo Room offer for wedding events?

The Rococo Room offers the following services for wedding events:

• Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does The Rococo Room have available for wedding events?

The Rococo Room offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Rococo Room and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Rococo Room is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.6 in average response time and 4.6 in professionalism.