3268 Quechee Main Street, Quechee, VT 05059 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Quechee Club

The Quechee Club offers some of the most beautiful and unique places to get married in the entire country. Whether you're planning to exchange vows in a romantic indoor ceremony lit entirely by candlelight, or you prefer standing under a tall oak tree near Lake Pinneo, you'll enjoy the unique advantages a Quechee wedding can provide.

Including stunning views of lush greens, and scenic vistas. Superb photo opportunities in the naturally striking setting. And the unparalleled convenience of holding your wedding and reception at the same remarkable venue—with indoor and outdoor options available.

Discover the unique wedding locations available through the village of Quechee. Uncommon, exquisite and distinctive, we'll help you create a memorable event that fulfills your every wish.

Follow The Quechee Club on

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for The Quechee Club

The Quechee Club 1
The Quechee Club 2

Ashlyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Quechee Wedding Venue!

We are so pleased that we picked the Quechee Club as our wedding venue! My husband’s parents are members of the club and we’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere and food there (and the stunning views!). Michelle was a fantastic coordinator and was on top of everything throughout the planning process, even though we were living abroad and/or out of state for most of our planning. Our guests complimented us on the venue, food, and the whole experience countless times. We have absolutely no regrets that we chose the Quechee Club for our special day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mary Anne · Married on 07/23/2016

When my finace and I began planning our wedding, we knew it had to be in Vermont. I'm originally from the Green Mountain State and have family there. Having them at our wedding was so important to my fiance and I. As we began the search for our reception venue, we quickly became discouraged at the sheer amount of money places were charging. It seemed almost impossible to get both value and atmosphere. Thankfully, we found The Quechee Club. From the moment we walked in, we were impressed the staff's warmth and professionalism. The banquet space for our cocktail hour and dinner were beautiful, overlooking the golf course and Green Mountains.

Working with Deborah Colt was a dream. She was responsive to any questions or concerns which arose, and led us every step of the way through the entire wedding planning process. Her warmth, compassion, and flexibility were appreciated during stressful moments, and her enthusiasm for her job shone though as the big day approached.

On our wedding day, a microburst blew through Quechee, knocking out power to many hotels, restaurants, and area businesses, including parts of the Quechee Club. As my new husband and I entered the beautiful foyer of the club, Deborah and Miranda were there to congratulate us. They also broke the news the club had lost partial power. They were quick to assure us the kitchen was working so dinner would not be affected, but my first question was, "Can we dance?" Thankfully, we could dance, eat, drink and celebrate!

The entire staff was incredibly professional during the unexpected power outage, and didn't miss a beat. My husband and I received tons of positive feedback from our guests about how wonderful the reception was: the food was delicious, the drinks strong, the staff courteous and professional. We were so thankful to have chosen The Quechee Club to celebrate our wedding weekend! Everything from the rehearsal dinner, to the reception, to the breakfast buffet was amazing and seamless!

Sent on 10/02/2016

I had my entire wedding weekend on The Quechee Club property (rehearsal dinner/welcome party at Murphy's Farm, Ceremony at Murphy's farm & Reception at The Quechee Club). Michelle Dougherty helped me through the entire process and was great! She was available to answer questions, and did a great job accomodating my wishes. Compared to other venues, The Quechee Club was very reasonably priced and a lot was include din that price. On the wedding weekend, Michelle (and Erin & Deb) were present the entire time so that I didn't have to think about a thing - and they could make sure all of the things we discussed happened. Our wedding was beautiful and I highly reccomend this venue!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Real Weddings

• 3268 Quechee Main Street Quechee, 05059 See on map
    802-295-9356 (Other Phone Number)
    802-295-1527 (Fax Number)