1016 Clare Avenue Suite 5, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number

About The Planning Company

We offer only the highest level of creative, personalized service, the most spectacular venues, exquisite floral designs, delectable menu options and referrals to only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry. We design weddings with a personal touch and creative eye and guide our Brides and Grooms graciously throughout the planning process from innovative concept to flawless execution. We accept each wedding as a very serious undertaking and treat it as if it were our own. Our goal is to always exceed expectations. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day. We make it our responsibility to carry out your wishes exactly as you had imagined down to the very last little detail, but with the same passion and intensity and if you've done it yourself.

CarShowSeaTradeGoochGroveIsle064
e210533628fd8862 1249316647879 a0AFX0502
179TomTracy

2 Reviews for The Planning Company

Diane · Married on 05/12/2012

I would recommend these ladies to anyone and everyone. So easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Completely stress free. The flowers, the decor, the invitations and the little touches they added to make it very personal for my daughter and son-in-law were amazing.

Sent on 06/23/2012

3.0

Trina and her team were great and a *tremendous* help as we neared the Big Day. We went through seven months of wedding planning without having an official wedding planner (though my mom had a huge binder and my sister helped a lot). About three months out, however, we gave in and hired a professional because we were having a lot of difficulty finalizing details with our destination wedding. My husband (then fiance) and I just didn't have the time to take off of work, fly to our destination, do site visits, talk to vendors, make sure everything was the way we wanted it, and deal with all of the bumps along the way. Our stationer (Signature Collection) put us in touch with Trina of The Planning Company and we were thrilled with the way the wedding went. We were able to enjoy the entire week we were there without worrying about the details of guests' arrivals, spa appointments, the decor, where the veil and bouquet were, etc.-- it was totally stress free. Not cheap, but stress free.

Sent on 10/18/2012