Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About The Perfect Knot

The Perfect Knot focuses on creating unique wedding days that are a reflection of your personalities, customs and beliefs. We focus on bringing out the individuality of you. We offer services that cater to varying budgets and can be customized to your needs, please contact Lucy for a complimentary consultation.

7cb09ade48992232 1395879435751 271dani07131
7cb09ade48992232 1395879435751 271dani07131

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for The Perfect Knot

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2017

If you’re reading this review, look no further for a wedding planner/coordinator. Seriously. Lucy did such an incredible job for our wedding in La Jolla a few weeks ago that I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone. My (now) husband and I live on the East Coast so we knew we needed to work with someone who was familiar with the area & vendors since most planning would occur remotely. Lucy recommended vendors to us that were within our budget and that she trusted. I cannot say enough positive things about all the vendors she recommended to us that we used (not to mention some of them were vendors that we likely would have never found ourselves by searching online).

Lucy has a very even and steady demeanor that was perfect for us through the whole process – she has found the balance of being both a calming force, but also is steadfast in making sure everyone is on the same page and that everything is in place as it should be. We were able to visit for one long weekend prior to the wedding. Lucy attended vendor appointments with us and asked questions that I truly would have never thought to ask – down to how heavy certain appetizers felt in our hands in order to make sure they were easy for our guests to eat during cocktail hour (while at our catering tasting).

On the day of the wedding, Lucy made sure we were all where we were supposed to be without stressing anyone out and was on top of everything. I’m sure there were things she handled that we don’t even know about, which is the true mark of an incredible wedding planner in my book! She also flawlessly handled take down so that we could continue to enjoy our day with our guests at the afterparty. Again, we couldn’t recommend her any more highly and if we had to do it all over again, we’d choose her every time!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I live in New York City but wanted to plan our wedding in my hometown of San Diego. As we started our wedding planner search, we were mainly looking for someone who could be hands-on "on the ground," have good connections to vendors, and be highly communicative & organized. After our wedding this past month, we are so happy to report that Lucy was all of those things and more.

We hired Lucy for full-service wedding planning and from the very start, we needed a lot of help finding a venue considering we wouldn't be in town for any of the process. We thought it would be impossible to get an oceanfront venue that matched our budget with a 6 month engagement, but within a few days Lucy had sent out dozens of emails & was fielding a thousand quotes. The wedding venue we chose in the end was beyond perfect and my (then) fiance & I agreed that selecting her was already proving well worth it in the first two weeks.

Beyond that, she maintained a great amount of communication and organization for everything from major details (vendor selection) to tiny details (picking out easels). Thanks to her connections, we were able to negotiate some great deals that would have cost us far more if we were doing it ourselves. She consistently went above and beyond like driving to our preferred donut shop when she couldn't get in contact with them via email or telephone.

She quickly understood our vision, what was important to us, what we were willing to save money on, and managed to bring everything together. The two things we appreciated the most was how she saved our inboxes by consolidating all of the research/vendor emails for us (we both have extremely demanding jobs) & made sure that no balls were being dropped. She did a great job of bringing things to attention only when they needed to be dealt with, so we could tackle little sections at a time. We truly can't imagine going through this wedding planning process from 3000 miles away without her.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kevin · Married on 01/15/2017

My wife Shannon and I got married at Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla in January, 2017.
    Lucy from The Perfect Knot did a fabulous job coordinating our wedding, and I would recommend her without hesitation.
    Here are some reasons why:
    • Lucy’s services started 1 month prior to our wedding day. During that final month, she seamlessly handled and finalized all arrangements with our vendors, allowing us to disengage from the logistics and feel excited rather than overwhelmed as our big day approached.
    • She took the time to deeply understand our vision for aesthetics going into the event, and helped turn the vision into reality by working step-by-step with the florist, caterers and furniture rental crew for several hours on wedding day before the guests arrived.
    • Everything was discussed and written down on paper going into wedding day. This applied to both the ceremony - reserved family seating chart, exact order of wedding party members walking down the aisle, ceremony music (song, artist, and order), and it also applied to the reception – table numbering, order of speeches, exact time of cake cutting, etc.
    • She was our dedicated troubleshooter to deal with the inevitable day-of mishaps. We found out a month after the event that our beverage vendor only arrived with half our alcohol order. Lucy checked the delivery against our order sheet, and when she saw the discrepancy, she insisted that the delivery person leave and come right back with the balance of the order.
    Bottom line: 15 minutes before the ceremony, one of my friends noted that I seemed shockingly calm. I told him that besides knowing that I was marrying the right girl, it was because I knew we had hired an ace coordinator who had everything under control. And my confidence in her was 100% validated. Lucy nailed everything, and we owe a huge part of our successful day to her.

Sent on 05/13/2017