Dryden Dress Company

Salisbury, MD View map

The Perfect Dress of Salisbury is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique. Located in the Historic Downtown section of Salisbury, Maryland we are convenient to Delaware and Virginia Shoppers.

As a full service boutique we offer a large collection of wedding gowns, destination wedding dresses, elegant bridesmaid gowns, evening wear, prom fashions, flower girl dresses, headpieces, veils, tiaras and accessories, shoes and tuxedos for your special gentlemen. We have all these items at prices to fit any budget.

We believe shopping for your wedding dress should be as joyful and memorable as the day you wear it. The Perfect Dress - bridal gown shopping at it's finest.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Veils

Sharon Married on 03/30/2013
    I loved buying my dress from the Perfect Dress (which is now known as the Dryden Dress Company)! I was looking for a dress with straps (which is surprisingly hard to find) and Sarah helped me take one of their existing Casablanca designs and alter it to be an even more gorgeous personalized dress. I wanted to drop the waist and add cap sleeves and Sarah helped me visualize how it would look with the alterations and worked with the designer to make it absolutely perfect. I was able to trust Sarah with this project and I didn't go broke in the process. I am still getting compliments on the dress to this day.
    Erin Married on 10/27/2012
    Sarah at The Perfect Dress, now Dryden Dress Company in Salisbury, MD is AMAZING to work with. I've worked with her on several occasions over the last 2 years and she is absolutely the best! First off, she makes you and your girls feel welcome and comfortable in her shop which is so important! Secondly, she goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Customizing your dress when possible, helping you to find the perfect accessories, etc. She is definitely in the right line of business and I can't wait until another friend gets engaged so I can visit her shop again! Thank you, Sarah!!
    Angela Married on 10/27/2012
    I highly recommend The Perfect Dress for all of your dress needs! I am not from Salisbury, but got engaged in Ocean City so we went here to look for a dress just for fun. The calm atmosphere and reasonable prices made for an enjoyable experience with absolutely no pressure. Once I picked my dress we even got wine to celebrate! My mom and mother-in-law had a such a good experience there, they drove back down to Salisbury to get their dresses!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

233 E Main St Salisbury, MD, 21801
Location of (Dryden Dress Company)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding