221 East Main Street, Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number

About The Perfect Dress

The Perfect Dress of Salisbury is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique. Located in the Historic Downtown section of Salisbury, Maryland we are convenient to Delaware and Virginia Shoppers.

As a full service boutique we offer a large collection of wedding gowns, destination wedding dresses, elegant bridesmaid gowns, evening wear, prom fashions, flower girl dresses, headpieces, veils, tiaras and accessories, shoes and tuxedos for your special gentlemen. We have all these items at prices to fit any budget.

We believe shopping for your wedding dress should be as joyful and memorable as the day you wear it. The Perfect Dress - bridal gown shopping at it's finest.

• Downtown Bridal
Picture1
mikaella1209

11 Reviews for The Perfect Dress

Sharon · Married on 03/30/2013

I loved buying my dress from the Perfect Dress (which is now known as the Dryden Dress Company)! I was looking for a dress with straps (which is surprisingly hard to find) and Sarah helped me take one of their existing Casablanca designs and alter it to be an even more gorgeous personalized dress. I wanted to drop the waist and add cap sleeves and Sarah helped me visualize how it would look with the alterations and worked with the designer to make it absolutely perfect. I was able to trust Sarah with this project and I didn't go broke in the process. I am still getting compliments on the dress to this day.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Angela · Married on 10/27/2012

I highly recommend The Perfect Dress for all of your dress needs! I am not from Salisbury, but got engaged in Ocean City so we went here to look for a dress just for fun. The calm atmosphere and reasonable prices made for an enjoyable experience with absolutely no pressure. Once I picked my dress we even got wine to celebrate! My mom and mother-in-law had a such a good experience there, they drove back down to Salisbury to get their dresses!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Erin · Married on 10/27/2012

Sarah at The Perfect Dress, now Dryden Dress Company in Salisbury, MD is AMAZING to work with. I've worked with her on several occasions over the last 2 years and she is absolutely the best! First off, she makes you and your girls feel welcome and comfortable in her shop which is so important! Secondly, she goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Customizing your dress when possible, helping you to find the perfect accessories, etc. She is definitely in the right line of business and I can't wait until another friend gets engaged so I can visit her shop again! Thank you, Sarah!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Award

The Perfect Dress FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Veils

• 221 East Main Street Salisbury, 21801 See on map
    Location of (The Perfect Dress)