About The Bridal Boutique

Here to make your special day our priority.

The Bridal Boutique is proud of our 20-year history as a full-service bridal salon serving the Columbia, Baltimore and Washington, DC, areas. Our talented consultants are on hand to assist you in finding the wedding gown of your dreams and make your overall experience with us a memorable one. We've helped thousands of couples look and feel beautiful as they begin their journey into marriage!

In addition to bridal gowns, we offer a wide selection of bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo rentals and provide expert alteration services--available even on dresses purchased elsewhere.

Learn more about our services and collections on our website.

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @bridalboutiquecolumbia.

Voted as The Knot - Best of Weddings - 2010

Formal Gowns (2)
Sample Gowns (2)
Father of Groom (1)
Undergarments (1)

I had a fantastic experience at Bridal Boutique of Columbia for both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Kaitlyn for my wedding dress and she was simply AMAZING. She wasn't pushy, did not rush me, and listened to what I wanted, so much so, that she was the one who picked the dress off the rack that I ended up loving and buying! I forgot heels with me that day, so to get an idea of the length I would need, Kaitlyn literally took the shoes off of her feet and let me walk around in them. I cannot say enough about my experience there. I found the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable price (Bridesmaid dresses too - Thanks Gwen!).

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I just got my dress here last night and I had the best experience ever! Kaitlyn was amazing! Even if I hadn't gotten my dress here I would still recommend this store and her! She was attentive, she took time to sit and talk to me and my mom about what I wanted, she was honest with her opinion and she could just tell when I wasn't feeling a dress and when I was. I was a little worried going in because of trying to find something in my size (18) but she explained to me how they had just rearranged the store so all the plus sizes were in one area so I didn't have to worry about searching and getting my hopes up about a pretty dress and not have it in my size. I would recommend the Bridal Boutique to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/29/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1507326627 91fd0fc43dcbb74e wide 43

Free Tuxedo Rental

Redeem In-Store
Find out more details here! http://www.thebridalboutique.com/pages/free-tuxedo-rentals/
#WW2a0e849e146d0ebf

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I love Columbia Bridal...Kirti and her staff are professionals! The dresses are pretty too! My company has endorsed the Bridal Boutique on numerous occasions. You will be well treated and you will be beautiful on your wedding day in the perfect dress.

Events

6955-K Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21045   See On Map
410-290-5666 (phone)
Monday: Closed, Tues-Wed-Thurs: 12-8pm, Fri-Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
The Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown boutique from maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, DC, and Virginia. The Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding attire for everyone in the wedding.