The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique 5
  • Leah

Leah Tillery · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Great experience!

I went to The Bridal Boutique last year to get a feel for what I liked/didn’t like. During this first trip I had Sabina as a consultant. Never once during either trip did I feel pressured to make a purchase. For my next trip, I had Nancy as a consultant and she was amazing! She made me feel confident and most importantly, actually listened to me. I ended up saying yes to a dress that she chose. I would 100% recommend The Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 10/12/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Leah thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you found your dress with us and had two great visits with our fabulous stylists. Don't forget to come see us again for your bridesmaids! We look forward to seeing you again!

Elani · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Highly Recommend!!

I started my day extremely rushed at Posh Bridal (big mistake) and came to The Bridal Boutique overwhelmed. Then I met Nancy. She sat down and introduced herself to my entire party and myself and asked me what my venue was like and what I was looking for. I really didn't have any set ideas, but I knew I wanted to wow my fiancee. We tried on a few that I thought I liked, but as soon as Nancy heard me say the I needed the "Wow" factor, she brought me the perfect dress. Ironically, it was the same dress I had tried on at Posh, but didn't fall in love because I was so rushed and the consultant I had was so awful. It is amazing what a patient and understanding consultant will do for you and your dress! I am SO happy I had Nancy to help me say "yes" to my dress. Nancy-you are AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Elani we are so happy you ended up at The Bridal Boutique with Nancy. The experience of finding your dress is such a special one and its great that she wowed you in the same exact dress!
  • Katie

Katie Hood · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Dress of My Dreams!

Everything from booking my appointment with The Bridal Boutique to purchasing my dress was an excellent experience! I sent them some dress styles I was interested in, and Darcy pulled them for me, plus showed me ideas and options I hadn't even considered. They accommodated my somewhat large group, and showed me what the dresses could look like under reception lighting. There were so many thoughtful touches and careful considerations, that I knew I needed to buy my dress here. I can't wait for the dress to come in!

The Bridal Boutique 6
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Renata

Renata de Ris · Getting married on 07/26/2020

Exquisite Dress - Wonderful Service

I found my dress at the Bridal Boutique last Saturday with my MOH. after going there to try on a few other dresses since I was unsure of the dress I had previously purchased elsewhere. My consultant, Jamie, was helpful, cheerful and flexible. I didn’t feel pressured at all - she shared in my excitement when she and my MOH found a truly stunning dress from the Allure trunk show they were hosting that I never in a million years would have picked myself (and the polar opposite of my original dress lol). Once I tried it on, I didn’t want to take it off. Definitely “the one”. The consultants and owner/manager were solicitous and kind during the order process, explaining ways to order the dress to best fit me and minimize alteration costs (ordered it 4 inches shorter, etc). A fabulous experience. Highly recommended!

The Bridal Boutique 7
    Sent on 10/23/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Renata thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy you came in for the show and were able to work with Jamie! Especially since those dresses were only here this weekend. It's so funny your MOH said she jokingly picked "the one" and you eneded up loving it!

Tonia · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Satisfying an antsy Bride

I was looking for a particular dress that the designer's website said the had. At first they couldn't find it but immediately called me back and said it had been found. I came in to try it on and they had it ready for my time! That is the one I knew I wanted.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Getting married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Service

A woman named Faith worked with me and she was awesome! She did everything in her power to find me a dress I loved that was in my price range. Many times when I'm shopping I get a sales rep trying to get me to buy something out of my price range or something on top of what I planned to buy, but Faith was on my side the whole way even giving me tips on how to save money. I got my dress for an amazingly discounted price because Faith and all the staff that worked with me made sure I got a good deal. I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Victoria Hontz · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

First off, let me preface this review by saying I have gone to 2 other bridal shops in NYC (Kleinfeld and another posh boutique) and had the worst experience ever. The consultants didn’t listen to me and brought me dresses way out of my price range and rushed me the whole time. So I was rather hesitant to continue looking around and booking other appointment because of the awful first experience I had. Lucky, I made an appointment with Lindsay at The Bridal Boutique in Columbia – THANK GOD I DID! Lindsay was incredible!! She was super sweet, let me roam the floor and pick out dresses that caught my eye and never once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. She gave me honest feedback on all the dresses, let me take a bunch of pictures and videos to send to my mom (who wasn’t able to make) and listened to what I was looking for. She made great suggestions and just made me feel so comfortable. After being so discouraged my first 2 times of dress shopping, this experience truly made up for it. I found my dress and am so excited to wear it next June…and it is all because of Lindsay. If you are debating on whether to check out The Bridal Boutique, just do it. Book an appointment with Lindsay, you won’t regret it!!!!

The Bridal Boutique 8
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Michaela M. Dove · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Excellent Experience! Lovely!

I am getting married in June. I got my dress and alterations done at The Bridal Boutique. I couldn't be happier! Whitney was an excellent consultant. She helped me pick out exactly what I wanted and made sure I had fun doing it. She also helped my mother pick out her mother-of-the-bride dress. She gave us tips and tricks that helped us with our decisions. Ferdous did my alterations and she did a fabulous job. The dress fit my body perfectly; I have never felt so beautiful. Go to The Bridal Boutique! You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Michaela! It was such a pleasure to help you and your mother. We hope to see you soon!
  • Abigail

Abigail Scheerer · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Found my dress!!!

Great selection of dresses here. Holly was very helpful with my indecisiveness and wanting to try on about ten different dresses in varying styles. I ended up putting two on hold and was easily able to schedule a follow up appointment a few days later to come back and try on my favorite again and ultimately bought it and a matching veil. Also got a really good deal during the national bridal sale week! All in all, a great experience.

The Bridal Boutique 9
    Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lynese

Lynese · Married on 10/19/2019

Bridal consultation

I went in looking for my wedding dress. I knew what I wanted and all the styles the stylist Kay helped me with understanding them better especially for my body type. I found my dream dress at the bridal boutique. Thank you!!!

The Bridal Boutique 10
    Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Danae

Danae Carson · Married on 10/10/2019

A Dream Boutique

The Bridal Boutique was the only shop I went to and I found my dress on the first visit! I word with Whitney who was incredible and so supportive!

My dress did need alterations and some modifications. I do suggest asking all of the questions regarding pricing for these items so you aren’t caught off guard!

All in all so pleased with my experience! Can’t wait to share the final look!

Sent on 09/06/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Whitney is great and we are so pleased she was able to help you find THE dress. We can't wait to see the final look as well so make sure you send us pictures!

Best,
    D
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/06/2019

Everyone that works at this location was especially friendly, but I was lucky enough to have Amber as my guide through the walls and walls of dresses. It can be very overwhelming with so many styles and designers, but Amber was exceptionally patient with me and my friends. We tried on several different styles, and discussed the good and bad things I liked about each one. Dress after dress, I never felt rushed or like I was being too picky. After about 7 or 8 dresses, Amber found MY dress. It was the exact combination of everything I wanted. She worked closely with my mom and two bridesmaids and found the perfect dress for me. I can’t thank her enough, and I am looking forward to the rest of my experience at the Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Loeb · Married on 09/21/2019

Patient for this picky bride

In my search for the perfect dress, I bought 3. Luckily the first one was super cheap and the second was returnable. I went to a few other places in the area and was pressured into buying something I didn't love, so I left. I hadn't initially planned to go to the Bridal Boutique but we walked in without an appointment and were greeted immediately. We spent a few hours with Sabina, who is just such a wonderful person. I didn't find my dress that day, but I never felt pressured and I was hopeful that I was on the right track. I went back about a month later by myself to work with Sabina again and we narrowed it down to three. Completely second guessing myself, Sabina suggested that my fiance join us. No sooner did he get there, we knew which dress was the one. It made me feel so much better to have his input, and I got the most unique dress that fit perfectly with our style, and the look I was going for. I still love it and can't wait to find a reason to wear it again. The on-site tailor was also amazing. Her work hemming the detailed pattern was incredible and she made the dress fit perfectly!

The Bridal Boutique 11
    The Bridal Boutique 12
    The Bridal Boutique 13
    The Bridal Boutique 14
    Sent on 10/03/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Stephanie thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so happy you found YOUR perfect dress at The Bridal Boutique. Congratulations and you both looked wonderful!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with!

Engaged 2/19/18 | Wedding 9/21/19

After getting engaged, I started truly wedding planning Summer 2018. My husband and I were stationed in Germany and came home for a visit around August 2018. I scheduled my appointment and was greeted warmly by my consultant Nicole. I brought my mom, future mother in law and best friend of over 15 years to my appointment. Nicole sat me down to review budget, styles of dresses I was interested in and basic questions.

Nicole pulled several dresses and had me in the fitting room to help try dresses on before the “reveal”. After the 8th dress, I slipped into a beautiful strapless Stella York dress. This was absolutely THE ONE! It fit the vision I was looking for to perfection (strapless, sweetheart neckline, delicate lace, a little bling and conservative). I decided to return back to have my alterations done too. Mind you, because of my tight timeline and not living in Maryland, I was able to get my dress altered (bust taken in, bustles added, and length taken off) in 2.5 weeks prior to my wedding day with really good coordination with the team! The alterations were perfect.

Thank you to the entire team at The Bridal Boutique!
    ***review cross posted***

The Bridal Boutique 15
    The Bridal Boutique 16
    The Bridal Boutique 17
    Sent on 10/26/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Elizabeth thank you so much for your great review. So happy your experience with us was so wonderful. You both looked stunning!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/11/2019

Had a really wonderful experience with Gwen. This had been my fourth stop on my hunt for a wedding dress and had previously had some less enjoyable stops. Gwen was so helpful and friendly and engaged with my mom and sister but reminded me that I have the final decision. I never felt that my budget was too low (even though I knew it was lower than ideal when wedding dress shopping) or that I "didn't belong" which was a vibe I had gotten elsewhere after discussing prices. She pulled so many dresses I loved and hadn't thought of, and in the end I was able to Say Yes to the Dress!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Nora

Nora Ezzat · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I got my wedding dress from The Bridal Boutique and I am so happy I did. They were amazing to work with, and I found my dress in one day! My mother and I walked in on a random afternoon with no appointment, and just wanted to see what they had. Next thing I knew I was paired with a sales associate who pulled about 10 dresses for me that matched what I "thought" I wanted. She then pulled this one dress that I didn't think much of, but then I tried it on and I knew it was it! It took only 20 minutes for me to find my dress and from there it was seamless. They handle everything for you and keep you updated on when your dress is ordered, shipped, and delivered. They were awesome through and through! Also, I had Whitney for my sales associate - she was amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/09/2019

Professional and Responsive

Bridal Boutique helped me find my dream gown and made sure it was everything I could want! They helped with alterations and they did an amazing job! They also helped us find the bridesmaid dresses and worked with us to make sure everything came out correct and on time. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review Julie! We are so happy we could help you find your perfect dress as well as your bridesmaid's dresses.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gazarek · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience...Sabina is the best!!

I recently said YES to my dress & I wasn't even expecting to! This was my first wedding dress shopping that I've done (for myself) and I had the best experience ever. I've been to many of my friend's appointments when they were brides and this experience was nothing like I've had! Sabina truly listened to my wants and needs in a dress. She chose the one that I ended up saying Yes to...& initially I didn't even want to try it on! But she has the perfect eye for the perfect dress & she knew I'd love it. We tried on several dresses and she really listened to my biggest detail of having a low back to my dress. She did an amazing job pulling the most beautiful gowns. But what made everything even MORE perfect was her thoughtfulness to cancel her next appointment because she gave me the time I needed to get the full experience. She also knew that my brother flew in from out of town to surprise me and his flight was delayed, so she did everything possible to stall (& she did a great job at it!). The surprise was the cherry on top of an amazing bridal experience. We popped champagne and enjoyed the celebrations. I am forever grateful for Sabina and her kind heart & amazing eye for exactly what I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend this place and I HIGHLY suggest you choose Sabina as your consultant! Thank you Bridal Boutique!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Megan

Megan Eagleson · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredibly helpful

From the moment I walked into The Bridal Boutique, every single one of the consultants we're so welcoming and excited. My consultant, Whitney, was so helpful and insightful! She asked many questions to really know what I envisioned for my dress. Although, I knew the second dress I tried on was the one, Whitney still picked out some more dresses for me to really make sure I made the best decision. Whitney and I had a great conversation, really getting to know each other during this whole appointment and that made the appointment so much more personal. The pricing at the Bridal Boutique is just right. They provide all information up front so you really know what to expect. They gave me a complimentary bottle of Rose upon selecting my dress! I would recommend The Bridal Boutique to any bride out there. I'm so much more excited for my wedding now!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

Great staff and great selection

I found my dream dress here and was way under budget! The entire staff always made me feel great whenever I walked in. The woman who helped me find my dress was patient and helpful. The seamstresses did an amazing job with alterations. Overall, so happy I chose this place!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

So happy I found this store!!

Don't look any further, the Bridal Boutique in Columbia has it all! I had gone to a few other bridal salons before I found The Bridal Boutique and I couldn't be happier that I did! I purchased my dress with them not only because of their outstanding customer service (Big shout out to Amber with that) but also because of their prices! They do not compromise the integrity of their inventory with their prices however they do keep in mind that brides are on a budget and work with you. Since I purchased my gown with them, they offered a discount on bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dresses - we went straight there to purchase both and the staff were wonderful! I mentioned Amber earlier and will again as she truly went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout the searching and purchasing process! Another shout out to Megan and Mallory who helped me when I came back to try my dress on the first time. They were friendly, attentive and professional the entire time AND helped us find a great mother of the bride dress for my mom! I love this place so much that I'll be back soon with my future mother in law to help find her dress! I could gush about this store and the staff forever, it's a great store with even better associates!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • User7133374 · Recently married

Amazing, fun, accomodating

I'm planning a wedding in Baltimore from out of state and the bridal boutique has been so flexible and knowledgeable. My consultant Amber was amazing, understood my vision and efficiently selected the dress I will ultimately wear down the aisle. All of the dresses are stunning and reasonably priced. I would recommend any time to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience

I got my dress about a month after being engaged. My consultant, Emily, was warm, accommodating, and very helpful. This was my first experience trying on dresses and I had no idea what I wanted. Emily helped me find THE ONE, all while really listening to what I liked and disliked, without being pushy or "trying to make a sale." My appointment ran about 15 minutes over the 1 hour time slot and she did not rush us at all. I tried on about 8 dresses total. We went during a sample sale and were able to get extra discounts on the dress for this reason. All in all, it was a great experience!

Sent on 12/19/2018

LeeAnn · Married on 10/12/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Bridal Boutique of Columbia for both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Kaitlyn for my wedding dress and she was simply AMAZING. She wasn't pushy, did not rush me, and listened to what I wanted, so much so, that she was the one who picked the dress off the rack that I ended up loving and buying! I forgot heels with me that day, so to get an idea of the length I would need, Kaitlyn literally took the shoes off of her feet and let me walk around in them. I cannot say enough about my experience there. I found the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable price (Bridesmaid dresses too - Thanks Gwen!).

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2018

What can I say! Katie who helped my, listened to every detail I wanted in a dress! She ended up picking out two of my favorite dresses! She made me feel like a true bride and like I was the only one in the boutique! She was very knowledgeable about the dress designers and had great suggestions and opinions! My family just loved her too! She made everyone feel welcomed and apart of my special day! She asked their opinion on the styles and dresses as well! Katie, thank you so much for making my first dress trial the very most bride-esk as it could be! If you are looking to wear a smile along with every dress you try on, make sure you request Katie to assist you!

Sent on 10/11/2017