The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique 7
  • Brittney

Brittney · Getting married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Service

A woman named Faith worked with me and she was awesome! She did everything in her power to find me a dress I loved that was in my price range. Many times when I'm shopping I get a sales rep trying to get me to buy something out of my price range or something on top of what I planned to buy, but Faith was on my side the whole way even giving me tips on how to save money. I got my dress for an amazingly discounted price because Faith and all the staff that worked with me made sure I got a good deal. I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Victoria Hontz · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

First off, let me preface this review by saying I have gone to 2 other bridal shops in NYC (Kleinfeld and another posh boutique) and had the worst experience ever. The consultants didn’t listen to me and brought me dresses way out of my price range and rushed me the whole time. So I was rather hesitant to continue looking around and booking other appointment because of the awful first experience I had. Lucky, I made an appointment with Lindsay at The Bridal Boutique in Columbia – THANK GOD I DID! Lindsay was incredible!! She was super sweet, let me roam the floor and pick out dresses that caught my eye and never once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. She gave me honest feedback on all the dresses, let me take a bunch of pictures and videos to send to my mom (who wasn’t able to make) and listened to what I was looking for. She made great suggestions and just made me feel so comfortable. After being so discouraged my first 2 times of dress shopping, this experience truly made up for it. I found my dress and am so excited to wear it next June…and it is all because of Lindsay. If you are debating on whether to check out The Bridal Boutique, just do it. Book an appointment with Lindsay, you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 8

Michaela M. Dove · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Excellent Experience! Lovely!

I am getting married in June. I got my dress and alterations done at The Bridal Boutique. I couldn't be happier! Whitney was an excellent consultant. She helped me pick out exactly what I wanted and made sure I had fun doing it. She also helped my mother pick out her mother-of-the-bride dress. She gave us tips and tricks that helped us with our decisions. Ferdous did my alterations and she did a fabulous job. The dress fit my body perfectly; I have never felt so beautiful. Go to The Bridal Boutique! You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Michaela! It was such a pleasure to help you and your mother. We hope to see you soon!

Abigail Scheerer · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Found my dress!!!

Great selection of dresses here. Holly was very helpful with my indecisiveness and wanting to try on about ten different dresses in varying styles. I ended up putting two on hold and was easily able to schedule a follow up appointment a few days later to come back and try on my favorite again and ultimately bought it and a matching veil. Also got a really good deal during the national bridal sale week! All in all, a great experience.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 9
  • Lynese

Lynese · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Bridal consultation

I went in looking for my wedding dress. I knew what I wanted and all the styles the stylist Kay helped me with understanding them better especially for my body type. I found my dream dress at the bridal boutique. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 10
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/11/2019

Had a really wonderful experience with Gwen. This had been my fourth stop on my hunt for a wedding dress and had previously had some less enjoyable stops. Gwen was so helpful and friendly and engaged with my mom and sister but reminded me that I have the final decision. I never felt that my budget was too low (even though I knew it was lower than ideal when wedding dress shopping) or that I "didn't belong" which was a vibe I had gotten elsewhere after discussing prices. She pulled so many dresses I loved and hadn't thought of, and in the end I was able to Say Yes to the Dress!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gazarek · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience...Sabina is the best!!

I recently said YES to my dress & I wasn't even expecting to! This was my first wedding dress shopping that I've done (for myself) and I had the best experience ever. I've been to many of my friend's appointments when they were brides and this experience was nothing like I've had! Sabina truly listened to my wants and needs in a dress. She chose the one that I ended up saying Yes to...& initially I didn't even want to try it on! But she has the perfect eye for the perfect dress & she knew I'd love it. We tried on several dresses and she really listened to my biggest detail of having a low back to my dress. She did an amazing job pulling the most beautiful gowns. But what made everything even MORE perfect was her thoughtfulness to cancel her next appointment because she gave me the time I needed to get the full experience. She also knew that my brother flew in from out of town to surprise me and his flight was delayed, so she did everything possible to stall (& she did a great job at it!). The surprise was the cherry on top of an amazing bridal experience. We popped champagne and enjoyed the celebrations. I am forever grateful for Sabina and her kind heart & amazing eye for exactly what I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend this place and I HIGHLY suggest you choose Sabina as your consultant! Thank you Bridal Boutique!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Megan

Megan Eagleson · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredibly helpful

From the moment I walked into The Bridal Boutique, every single one of the consultants we're so welcoming and excited. My consultant, Whitney, was so helpful and insightful! She asked many questions to really know what I envisioned for my dress. Although, I knew the second dress I tried on was the one, Whitney still picked out some more dresses for me to really make sure I made the best decision. Whitney and I had a great conversation, really getting to know each other during this whole appointment and that made the appointment so much more personal. The pricing at the Bridal Boutique is just right. They provide all information up front so you really know what to expect. They gave me a complimentary bottle of Rose upon selecting my dress! I would recommend The Bridal Boutique to any bride out there. I'm so much more excited for my wedding now!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

Great staff and great selection

I found my dream dress here and was way under budget! The entire staff always made me feel great whenever I walked in. The woman who helped me find my dress was patient and helpful. The seamstresses did an amazing job with alterations. Overall, so happy I chose this place!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

So happy I found this store!!

Don't look any further, the Bridal Boutique in Columbia has it all! I had gone to a few other bridal salons before I found The Bridal Boutique and I couldn't be happier that I did! I purchased my dress with them not only because of their outstanding customer service (Big shout out to Amber with that) but also because of their prices! They do not compromise the integrity of their inventory with their prices however they do keep in mind that brides are on a budget and work with you. Since I purchased my gown with them, they offered a discount on bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dresses - we went straight there to purchase both and the staff were wonderful! I mentioned Amber earlier and will again as she truly went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout the searching and purchasing process! Another shout out to Megan and Mallory who helped me when I came back to try my dress on the first time. They were friendly, attentive and professional the entire time AND helped us find a great mother of the bride dress for my mom! I love this place so much that I'll be back soon with my future mother in law to help find her dress! I could gush about this store and the staff forever, it's a great store with even better associates!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • User7133374 · Recently married

Amazing, fun, accomodating

I'm planning a wedding in Baltimore from out of state and the bridal boutique has been so flexible and knowledgeable. My consultant Amber was amazing, understood my vision and efficiently selected the dress I will ultimately wear down the aisle. All of the dresses are stunning and reasonably priced. I would recommend any time to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience

I got my dress about a month after being engaged. My consultant, Emily, was warm, accommodating, and very helpful. This was my first experience trying on dresses and I had no idea what I wanted. Emily helped me find THE ONE, all while really listening to what I liked and disliked, without being pushy or "trying to make a sale." My appointment ran about 15 minutes over the 1 hour time slot and she did not rush us at all. I tried on about 8 dresses total. We went during a sample sale and were able to get extra discounts on the dress for this reason. All in all, it was a great experience!

Sent on 12/19/2018

LeeAnn · Married on 10/12/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Bridal Boutique of Columbia for both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Kaitlyn for my wedding dress and she was simply AMAZING. She wasn't pushy, did not rush me, and listened to what I wanted, so much so, that she was the one who picked the dress off the rack that I ended up loving and buying! I forgot heels with me that day, so to get an idea of the length I would need, Kaitlyn literally took the shoes off of her feet and let me walk around in them. I cannot say enough about my experience there. I found the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable price (Bridesmaid dresses too - Thanks Gwen!).

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2018

What can I say! Katie who helped my, listened to every detail I wanted in a dress! She ended up picking out two of my favorite dresses! She made me feel like a true bride and like I was the only one in the boutique! She was very knowledgeable about the dress designers and had great suggestions and opinions! My family just loved her too! She made everyone feel welcomed and apart of my special day! She asked their opinion on the styles and dresses as well! Katie, thank you so much for making my first dress trial the very most bride-esk as it could be! If you are looking to wear a smile along with every dress you try on, make sure you request Katie to assist you!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 09/29/2018

I just got my dress here last night and I had the best experience ever! Kaitlyn was amazing! Even if I hadn't gotten my dress here I would still recommend this store and her! She was attentive, she took time to sit and talk to me and my mom about what I wanted, she was honest with her opinion and she could just tell when I wasn't feeling a dress and when I was. I was a little worried going in because of trying to find something in my size (18) but she explained to me how they had just rearranged the store so all the plus sizes were in one area so I didn't have to worry about searching and getting my hopes up about a pretty dress and not have it in my size. I would recommend the Bridal Boutique to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2018
  • bellabelou

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you to everyone at The Bridal Boutique for helping me find my dream wedding dress (#MaggieSottero).

They did not have the style nor my size of the dress that I wanted when I went for my appointment. Whitney did the best she could finding dresses based on the information that I gave her. Unfortunately, I did not like most of the dresses that I tried on.

However, of all the bridal shops that I visited, The Bridal Boutique is the only one who mentioned getting a loaner dress from the designer. Even though my wedding is in a few months, they were able to get a loaner dress from Maggie Sottero for me to try, to make sure that I really liked it. There is a fee to get the loaner dress, but part of that amount goes toward the dress if you decide to buy it. It was totally worth it! The dress looked even better in person and I was able to order the dress right away.

Special thanks go to Amber Gaskins and Whitney for all their patience and help! I love my dress! If you are a curvy lady like me and need a wedding dress, I highly recommend going to The Bridal Boutique. #YesToTheDress #MaggieSottero #BestCustomerService

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Mersedeh

Mersedeh · Married on 09/15/2018

Where your dreams will come true

Let’s start by saying that I probably tried on close to 30 wedding dresses before going to this boutique. The first dress that I tried on here was everything I have ever wanted. We did our wedding pictures in Italy and had a wedding in US and I can’t tell you how many compliments I got in my beautiful dress. They do an amazing job with alterations and Mona helped me to alter ever little detail with my dress. The girls at the store are the sweetest and I will definitely recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    The Bridal Boutique 11

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

I had the best experience at The Bridal Boutique! Kaitlyn made me feel like the only one in the room from the moment I walked in with my mom and sister. She took the time to get to know me and my style; in fact, the very first dress she picked for me was the dress I ended up choosing! I was honestly a little nervous to start wedding dress shopping but this was amazing! The boutique has such a fun, relaxing atmosphere. It was so obvious that Kaitlyn wanted to help me find the dress that I felt most comfortable in based on my style. When I said "yes to the dress," the entire staff was excited and helpful. I had two other appointments that day and I ended up cancelling both- nothing was going to beat our experience at the Bridal Boutique! My mom, sister and I were able to spend the day together celebrating and talking about how awesome the Bridal Boutique was. Thank you for the best day and such a wonderful memory!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2018

My sister went to this store for her bridesmaid dresses and wedding gown back in 2017, and when my own boyfriend proposed I pretty much knew that it would be back to The Bridal Boutique! The bridesmaid collections are organized well, and we were able to make an appointment to get my bridesmaids fitted easily. It only took an hour to find the perfect bridesmaid dress because Kaitlyn, our Bridal Boutique represenative, did a wonderful job with narrowing down our search by picking out dresses my bridesmaids described. She is very good at her job, and instinctively knew what they would feel comfortable in. When it came time to make a wedding dress appointment I asked for Kaitlyn again! It made me feel really good when she became excited and hugged me, saying she would be honored to help me find my wedding dress.

The wedding dress appointment went smoothly and it only took me an hour and 30min to find the perfect wedding dress! It was very nice to have Kaitlyn working by my side. She not only shared her knowledge about dress fitting with me, she also asked me how my fiance proposed, what it felt like to be engaged, and let me share my personal story about my love and I. This was all happening as I was trying on wedding dress after wedding dress. When it came to narrowing down my choice, it was splendidly easy to do so! Kaitlyn worked with me to logically pick the one I really wanted and felt happy in.

My goal in this review is this: The Bridal Boutique not only performs well in the organization and supply of their dresses, they also hire a spectacular team of knowledgeable individuals who know what it's like to appreciate something as emotional as your wedding day. I came for the Bridal Boutique's selection, and I am giving them a 5 star review because of their dedicated staff.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Tara · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress ad Bridal Boutique! My consultant, Sabina, was very helpful and made it a really special, exciting and personal day. I left with the most perfect, yet affordable dress, feeling like a princess!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

I had such a great experience trying on dresses at the Bridal Boutique! I had Sara as my consultant two days in a row. Sara has such a calm demeanor which was really helpful when trying on dresses. She was so positive, knowledgeable and also honest if a certain style didn't look as good. The bridal boutique in general was also a very great experience. They confirmed my appointment over text message the day before and all of the staff in there were so warm and welcoming. They have a great selection of dresses with all of the designers that I was looking for! Also, if you go on their website and look what they have in their store, you can make and share a pinterest page to give them a head start in finding the exact dress you are hoping to try on. All in all, a wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend getting your dress there!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a fantastic experience at the Bridal Boutique. I had gone to a much fancier dress shop earlier in the day and left quite frustrated and concerned. When I went to the Bridal Boutique in Columbia, Amanda, my consultant was calming and reassuring. The day completely turned around! She was patient, helpful and allowed me to choose my own dresses to try on - which was different from the first shop. Rather than having to translate what I imagined my dress to look like, I could just choose the dresses based on what I thought I liked. Also, the prices are great. I ended up getting two dresses, because of this and am so excited for the big day. I didn't only have great success here, but so did two of my best friends for their wedding dresses. We will most certainly be trying on bridesmaids dresses here as well.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sylvia · Married on 05/27/2018

I bought both my dress and my veil at Bridal Boutique, and I absolutely loved my experience. They had extremely attentive staff who were wonderful, plus I absolutely loved their selection and prices. They were incredibly priced which definitely made this bride quite happy!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Joann · Married on 04/14/2018

Honestly this was the best bridal shop i visited. Where do I start..Sara was amazing! When I got there with my MOH, mom, mother in law, and my MOH's mom Sara checked us right in and explained a few things about the set up of the place. This boutique is small but it has TONS of options, styles, brands, and price ranges. This was the 3rd place of 4 I visited and after the first I still had no idea what I really liked and didnt like. I went in with the idea that I wanted a ball gown but I had my eye on a mermaid style i liked as well from another shop. I tried on about 8-9 dresses & Sara listened & really understood! she made lots of suggestions & really made me feel great about everything. At the end of the session I had actually fallen in love with 2 ball gowns. I did not purchase anything because I wanted to think over the styles & she was totally fine with that! She gave me her info in case i had questions. long story a little shorter I ended up coming back in about 1.5 months later to see her and she spent a couple hours with me while i tried the 2 dresses on, debated back and forth w/ my MOH took tons of pics, tried on veils and EVERYTHING to try to pick between the two i LOVED. I ended up going with my 1st love and the dress everyone lit up to when I had it on. I am so thankful for her patience and willingness to go the extra mile for me she went through alot for me lol. I waited to give this review until after alterations were complete in order to give an honest full review. Let me tell you this dress was NOT easy to alter, the bodice was completed blinged/beaded out & a stiff mold. I bought the floor dress which was a bridal 8 & altered it around a 4+. The end of each layer on the gown is lined with beads, i had no idea how she was going to shorten I was WORRIED it could be a nightmare. The seamstress did a FLAWLESS job as promised! perfect length, fits perfect on top & did not change integrity of dress at all! pricing is super reasonable dress&alterations

Sent on 03/16/2018