The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique View more information

Ashley S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Last-Minute Decision

I ended up calling at noon on a Sunday to see if there was any way that I could have an appointment that day since my friend was in from out of town. They told me I could come in right away, and my stylist Samantha was amazing! I showed her a few dresses I had previously tried on that I liked, but wasn't wowed by, and she was able to pull multiple dresses that I loved. The whole experience was amazing and it 100% exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this bridal shop.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen S. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Outstanding

I had such a wonderful experience, especially with our stylist Lindsay. She was so patient and kind throughout the whole process! Literally anything I needed or asked for she made sure that I had anything and everything I needed! It was such an amazing experience and just so fun overall! I am so thankful for Lindsay and that she gave me everything and I wanted and more to ensure this was a perfect experience for me! ~ Kathleen S.
  • Paige
    Paige H. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Best Bridal Boutique in Maryland!

When searching for my perfect wedding dress, I went to five dress places and The Bridal Boutique in Columbia was by far the best experience! If you go, ask for Samantha -- she is amazing! They offer a huge selection of dresses and the customer service is the best you will find in the business. My stylist listened, picked out dresses that I loved, remained neutral and didn't try to persuade me one way or the other, she respected my budget, and she made me laugh and smile the entire time. Not to mention the free bottle of rosé when you buy your dress there!
  • Rochelle
    Rochelle D. Getting married on 04/22/2022

Fantastic!

The entire staff was welcoming and made me feel important. I worked with Holly and Samantha, and both were incredibly attentive to my feedback throughout the appointment. I am so glad I found the Bridal Boutique and would highly recommend.
  • Katie
    Katie H. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Dress of My Dreams!

Everything from booking my appointment with The Bridal Boutique to purchasing my dress was an excellent experience! I sent them some dress styles I was interested in, and Darcy pulled them for me, plus showed me ideas and options I hadn't even considered. They accommodated my somewhat large group, and showed me what the dresses could look like under reception lighting. There were so many thoughtful touches and careful considerations, that I knew I needed to buy my dress here. I can't wait for the dress to come in!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/16/2021

You won’t regret coming here

I have never been so happy in my entire life (well maybe when I got engaged, but this is different). I loved my experience at Bridal Boutique. I was lucky to get Holly as much consultant, who was not just amazing at her job, she is an all around amazing and kind person. She never pressured me (I went back 3 times) and she always had my best interest in mind. Everyone at this store is kind, thoughtful, and understanding.
    Please take the time to come to this store. I promise you, you will not regret it!
  • Candace
    Candace B. Married on 10/16/2021

I Said Yes to the Dress!!!

What a smooth, fun and successful experience! So happy my sister found this shop!!
    Elani Married on 09/19/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I started my day extremely rushed at Posh Bridal (big mistake) and came to The Bridal Boutique overwhelmed. Then I met Nancy. She sat down and introduced herself to my entire party and myself and asked me what my venue was like and what I was looking for. I really didn't have any set ideas, but I knew I wanted to wow my fiancee. We tried on a few that I thought I liked, but as soon as Nancy heard me say the I needed the "Wow" factor, she brought me the perfect dress. Ironically, it was the same dress I had tried on at Posh, but didn't fall in love because I was so rushed and the consultant I had was so awful. It is amazing what a patient and understanding consultant will do for you and your dress! I am SO happy I had Nancy to help me say "yes" to my dress. Nancy-you are AMAZING!!

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Elani we are so happy you ended up at The Bridal Boutique with Nancy. The experience of finding your dress is such a special one and its great that she wowed you in the same exact dress!
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect Day, Perfect Dress

I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant than Ali. She made me feel comfortable from start to finish, never pressured or swayed me in one way or another, and was an all-around sweetheart. She was patient and attentive to detail as I told her what I liked and didn’t like about each dress. The selection and prices at the Bridal Boutique were great. Wonderful experience, even in a pandemic - highly recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 07/08/2021

Overall amazing experience, highly recommend The Bridal Boutique!

After trying on 20+ dresses and 2 previous negative experiences at other local boutiques I finally found the dress of my dreams at The Bridal Boutique in Columbia. Our consultant Holly was amazing, seriously such a breath of fresh air! She listened to EXACTLY what I wanted, didn't use pushy sales tactics, and was extremely kind and just enjoyable to be around. She gave me the freedom to pick out whatever I wanted but also threw in some suggestions based on my wish list (I think the dress that I ultimately chose was one of the ones that she pulled). The space was very clean and had a large selection of gowns at a variety of price points. I honestly was not looking forward to this appointment coming off of my previous 2 negative experiences but I am so glad that we found this place. Definitely check out the Bridal Boutique if you haven't already done so!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 06/18/2021

Found my dream dress!!

Every time I went into the Bridal Boutique--whether is was initially trying on dress, coming back to make sure I'd found "the one", any of my fittings--any associate I came in contact with was knowledgeable, kind, and so helpful. For my final fitting I had to go in by myself, and the girl made sure I got into my dress okay and stayed with me the whole time, which made me feel like I hadn't gone in alone!! Whitney, who helped me find my dress, listened to what I was envisioning as well as offered her own expertise--the perfect mix! Because of this, I found my dress after only trying on a few other dresses. I would highly recommend this shop, even if you don't live in the area. It's worth the drive!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 04/24/2021

Go see ali!

Ali made the entire experience enjoyable. She truly listens to what you want and won’t stop until you find THE dress. I went back and forth between 2 dresses about 8 times and not once did I feel like she was getting annoyed, although I’m not sure how lol. She helped me choose the dress of my dreams and I’m so excited for our big day!!! Seriously, go book an appt with Ali. You won’t regret it.
  • Hunter
    Hunter G. Married on 04/10/2021

Worth the trip!

Bridal Boutique was the only shop within a hundred miles of me that had the dress I was dying to try on in stock, so I made the trip up from Northern Virginia without giving much thought to how the actual experience would be. When beltway traffic made me late, they were flexible and reassured me I'd still have time for my appointment. I was there solo and Ali totally ran with it and made me feel super comfortable, was patient while I took pics for family and friends, and celebrated with me when I ended up saying yes to the dress I'd originally come to try on! I couldn't be happier with my dress and I'd definitely recommend The Bridal Boutique to anyone dress shopping!
  • Greta
    Victor D. Married on 01/09/2021

Joyful and supportive experience

I had an incredible experience with Holly at The Bridal Boutique. When I came in I was feeling discouraged and overwhelmed. Her outgoing and upbeat personality made my experience incredible. She was so sweet and affirming. She was so accommodating when I left and came back (all within the hour) to say yes to the dress! I definitely recommend The Bridal Boutique.
  • Patricia
    Patricia H. Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing service!

Nancy at the Bridal Boutique made my entire dress buying experience so amazing! My mom and sister were only in town for the weekend, so we had limited time to find a dress. I was a bit torn between 2 dresses at 2 different stores and Nancy came in on her day off to allow me to try on the dress I loved from her store again. The other bridal salon denied me coming back because they were too busy and couldn't fit me in. While I know in my heart I absolutely chose the right dress for me, I also know that the other salons unwillingness to work with me also contributed a little to the dress I ended up deciding on. Nancy was so accomadating and really listened to what I wanted in a dress and found me the perfect one. I'm a plus size bride, so finding a larger plus size selection can be difficult at some Bridal Salons, but the Bridal Boutique had a great selection to choose from. Their alterations staff was also so amazing. I had some concerns about the dress and alterations that would need to be done and they came in whike I was trying it on and went over everything they would do to make the dress perfect for me. It was really nice having them there to reassure you that they can do exactly the alterations you need done. I was also supposed to get married in April and had to postpone to November and they were so accomadating with that change. I ended up bringing my dress in the week of the wedding to get steamed for the big day and found a small alteration that needed to be done and they took care of that last minute detail for me to make sure my dress was absolutely perfect. They are without a doubt the best bridal salon I visited and I'm so happy with the decision I made.
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 10/03/2020

Great Experience with Holly

I found my dress at The Bridal Boutique! Holly was very helpful and she was the one who picked out my dress from the rack. She knew exactly what I wanted! My matron of honor bought her dress here 4 years ago and she had such a good experience as well. Can't wait for my dress to come in!
  • Leah
    Leah T. Married on 09/25/2020

Great experience!

I went to The Bridal Boutique last year to get a feel for what I liked/didn’t like. During this first trip I had Sabina as a consultant. Never once during either trip did I feel pressured to make a purchase. For my next trip, I had Nancy as a consultant and she was amazing! She made me feel confident and most importantly, actually listened to me. I ended up saying yes to a dress that she chose. I would 100% recommend The Bridal Boutique.

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Leah thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you found your dress with us and had two great visits with our fabulous stylists. Don't forget to come see us again for your bridesmaids! We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Jael
    Jael Married on 09/12/2020

Best bridal service ever!

Y'know, when you're busy planning your wedding sometimes you get caught up in the grind and forget to be fully presently engaged in the planning. Dress shopping is one of the most crucial and important moments in planning your wedding , and Saying yes to the dress is one event you wont ever forget!!
    I couldnt have had any better experience during my dress shopping! Mrs. Lindsay Pons from the bridal boutique of Columbia offered me exceptional customer service! She took the time to find out what I wanted and what my preferences were, and was EXTREMELY patient throughout my shopping! She is the one that picked out the dress I said yes to!She was awesome and cant even say all about her.
  • June
    June T. Married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic and supportive staff

After visiting 5 different shops I found my dress at the Bridal Boutique. My stylist, Ariel, was super supportive and made sure that I was comfortable, worked with my budget, and gave me the freedom to try on so many different styles. They even have special lighting to show you what the dress looks like on dimmer lighting for your reception. I came back a second time to make sure I found the right dress. And after trying on a few others, I felt reassured that my first choice on my first visit was "the one." I would definitely recommend this place in a heartbeat :)
  • Renata
    Renata R. Married on 07/26/2020

Exquisite Dress - Wonderful Service

I found my dress at the Bridal Boutique last Saturday with my MOH. after going there to try on a few other dresses since I was unsure of the dress I had previously purchased elsewhere. My consultant, Jamie, was helpful, cheerful and flexible. I didn’t feel pressured at all - she shared in my excitement when she and my MOH found a truly stunning dress from the Allure trunk show they were hosting that I never in a million years would have picked myself (and the polar opposite of my original dress lol). Once I tried it on, I didn’t want to take it off. Definitely “the one”. The consultants and owner/manager were solicitous and kind during the order process, explaining ways to order the dress to best fit me and minimize alteration costs (ordered it 4 inches shorter, etc). A fabulous experience. Highly recommended!

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Renata thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy you came in for the show and were able to work with Jamie! Especially since those dresses were only here this weekend. It's so funny your MOH said she jokingly picked "the one" and you eneded up loving it!
    Tonia Married on 07/11/2020

Satisfying an antsy Bride

I was looking for a particular dress that the designer's website said the had. At first they couldn't find it but immediately called me back and said it had been found. I came in to try it on and they had it ready for my time! That is the one I knew I wanted.
  • Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing!!!

First off, let me preface this review by saying I have gone to 2 other bridal shops in NYC (Kleinfeld and another posh boutique) and had the worst experience ever. The consultants didn’t listen to me and brought me dresses way out of my price range and rushed me the whole time. So I was rather hesitant to continue looking around and booking other appointment because of the awful first experience I had. Lucky, I made an appointment with Lindsay at The Bridal Boutique in Columbia – THANK GOD I DID! Lindsay was incredible!! She was super sweet, let me roam the floor and pick out dresses that caught my eye and never once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. She gave me honest feedback on all the dresses, let me take a bunch of pictures and videos to send to my mom (who wasn’t able to make) and listened to what I was looking for. She made great suggestions and just made me feel so comfortable. After being so discouraged my first 2 times of dress shopping, this experience truly made up for it. I found my dress and am so excited to wear it next June…and it is all because of Lindsay. If you are debating on whether to check out The Bridal Boutique, just do it. Book an appointment with Lindsay, you won’t regret it!!!!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Service

A woman named Faith worked with me and she was awesome! She did everything in her power to find me a dress I loved that was in my price range. Many times when I'm shopping I get a sales rep trying to get me to buy something out of my price range or something on top of what I planned to buy, but Faith was on my side the whole way even giving me tips on how to save money. I got my dress for an amazingly discounted price because Faith and all the staff that worked with me made sure I got a good deal. I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique!
    Michaela D. Married on 03/06/2020

Excellent Experience! Lovely!

I am getting married in June. I got my dress and alterations done at The Bridal Boutique. I couldn't be happier! Whitney was an excellent consultant. She helped me pick out exactly what I wanted and made sure I had fun doing it. She also helped my mother pick out her mother-of-the-bride dress. She gave us tips and tricks that helped us with our decisions. Ferdous did my alterations and she did a fabulous job. The dress fit my body perfectly; I have never felt so beautiful. Go to The Bridal Boutique! You'll be glad you did!

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Michaela! It was such a pleasure to help you and your mother. We hope to see you soon!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 02/22/2020

Easy to work with

Found my dream dress here and got a great price! It was a sample dress with some minor issues that their seamstress did a great job fixing. She was super helpful zipping me in to it and taking pictures as I came to all of my fittings solo. The stylist I worked with initially to find the dress was great too!