402 Harris, Greenwood, MO 64034 Map · Phone number

About The Monarch Flower Co.

Exciting Weddings ~ Exquisite Designs ~ Exceptional Detail

DSCN4577640x480
300640x480
210640x480
The Monarch Flower Co.

16 Reviews for The Monarch Flower Co.

Jeanna · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelly is everything you want and more in a florist. She's upbeat, professional, listens, has great ideas, can work with your budget and is committed to her work. There was a small snaffoo when the boutonnieres were delivered on my wedding day. The flower buds were limp and completely unusable. Long story short, Kelly herself came to deliver the rest of the flowers for the wedding with brand new boutonnieres that were perfect! She was extremely apologetic but I was just happy that everything was fixed before the wedding. Lets be real, something is bound to go wrong on your big day. I'm thankful for Kelly and her team for being so diligent and making everything right. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were everything that I wanted and more. I would hire Kelly again in a heartbeat and also recommend her to my friends. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kelly!!!! She basically hired herself when I was looking for a florist. I was having issues with a tight budget and florists quoting me based on my entire wedding budget rather than my realistic budget. She went above and beyond with my ideas, budget, and unconventional arrangement requests. I would recommend her a hundred times over and about fell over in happy tears when I walked into my ceremony space because of her amazing work! I owe her big time for her time, effort, and creative work. She made my day really special.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2015

Kelly did some an amazing job with our flowers and our center pieces!! She came recommend from our venue, Loose Mansion and I can understand why. She's worked with that venue several times before and knew what kind of center pieces they have. We talked about what we thought would look good and she put it all together. My husband and I received so many compliments on the flowers and center pieces. People thought we spent like several thousand dollars on flowers and center pieces (and trust me...we didn't...it was really affordable). She really knew how to play off our wedding colors and the décor of the venue. I would definitely recommend her to other brides. She takes what is in your head and makes it reality.

Sent on 05/18/2015

• Good Earth Floral Design Studio
    Good Earth Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Kelly is one of the most creative, talented florists in Kansas City! She is so committed to fabulous service to her clients. I love her dearly as does everyone that meets this sweet girl!

• Loose Mansion
    Loose Mansion Mansion Weddings

Kelly with Monoarch Floral is an exceptionally creative florist, and has been one of Loose Mansion's favorite recommended vendors for about eight years. Perhaps all I need to say is that we've hired her to handle the floral for my daughter's ceremony and reception! Barbara Saathoff, Owner of Loose Mansion

• Blue Opal Hand Crafted Jewelry
    Blue Opal Hand Crafted Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

I had the opportunity to see Kelly in action at the ReEvent Expo. She is an amazing women and a talented artist. Her floral arrangments are breath taking! Susan Avazpour Blue Opal Handcrafted Jewelry

• 402 Harris Greenwood, 64034 See on map