620 Village Dr. Suite D, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon

The Makeup School by Sarah Rillon is a hair and makeup business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The school provides inclusive makeup and hairstyling education and makeup application and styling services to clients. Sarah Rillon has more than 16 years of experience in the beauty industry and more than 11 years of experience managing teams and facilitating makeup seminars for MAC Cosmetics.

For all bridal services you can choose to have Sarah as your artist or be pampered by one of the talented staff members. The premium packages includes day of makeup and hair, makeup and hair trial, fake lashes and a two-hour post wedding makeup lesson. They also offer ceremony and reception touch ups for additional coverage to ensure you look fantastic all day long.

26 Reviews for The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon

Emily Harrell · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Look

I've had bad experiences with makeup artists doing really terrible jobs with my makeup in the past, so I was hesitant with any makeup artist for my wedding. Well, I had no reason to be skeptical with Sarah. I wasn't even clear with what I wanted and she was able to recommend the PERFECT look for me. She mixed two completely different styles of makeup to make a perfect, unique and elegant look for me. She was so personable and professional. I got SO many compliments on my makeup! Even more, her team did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids' makeup and they were all so pleased with it! Sarah and her team were so upbeat, friendly, and professional. They did an outstanding job and I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/14/2018

The team of stylists I had on my wedding were AWESOME! Not only they made my wedding party glamorous but we also made friends! They were professional and punctual. They are really respectful of your requests and respond well to constructive criticism. Will highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Thy · Married on 06/24/2017

This is simply the best and only place for makeup and hair. Sarah Rillon did my makeup for my wedding, and she was AWESOME. Kechelle did my bridal hair, and it was gorgeous. I also added wedding touch ups, and Gaby Roby was so sweet and did a wonderful job. Administratively, they are on top of things. They are very responsive, and are very professional.

Sent on 07/02/2017

The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings