Sierra Lane, Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About The Makeup Movement

You spend weeks and months contemplating and searching for the best photographers, venues, florists, and other details of your wedding. You should spend just as much time looking for the best makeup and hair professionals for the big day. Our makeup and hair team specializes in every detail that makes your wedding a picture-perfect memory. We do not take this task lightly and neither should you. Our experts are trained in exclusively customized makeup to make sure that your skin looks flawlessly natural. We also customize airbrush formulas that are created just for you. Our goal is to empower the bride with confidence and joy so that she can truly shine through her radiant smile on the most special day of her life.

Every face has a story to tell. Let us help you set the foundation for it. Call or contact us today for a free quote and consultation!

info@TheMakeupMovement.com

joyar
tmm bridal makeu
jo
The Makeup Movement
motives makeup movement bridal part
pinder
jasmin black and white closeup

• Videos 2

23 Reviews for The Makeup Movement

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Annie is amazing. She really knows what she is doing with her makeup skills. Haha! My makeup for my wedding lasted through 111 heat and the entire night. I would hire her again and would recommend her and her company.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

If I could give ten stars I would, Annie is seriously amazing and extremely skilled! I hired Annie and team to do makeup and hair for myself as well as my bridesmaids and could not be more pleased! Everyone looked and felt beautiful! Prior to the wedding Annie was easy to communicate with and quick to respond to any of my questions. When I did my trial she was great about using the looks I had found on pinterest to create the right look for me. And even when I decided to make a few tweaks right before the big day she rolled with it. With five girls getting ready for an early afternoon wedding Annie showed up at 6 in the morning to get started on us and didn't stop until noon. Despite the long and early day she was a joy to work with and did an amazing job. To any bride looking for a hair and makeup artist I would highly recommenced Annie and her team, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Marifel · Married on 03/17/2016

I was so satisfied and happy with The Makeup Movement service. They are prompt, came in 10 minutes earlier than schedule, very professional, efficient and flexible.

The entire experience with Annie's team are fun and quick. Me and my bridesmaids enjoyed it a lot, I thought it will be a long and boring day (since we started 8am to 3:30pm), but we did enjoy the entire process.

They are easy to work with,very flexible of some changes, like changing the color of the eye shadow, additional artificial eye lashes, last minute hair design changes, extra foundation coverage on neck, body area etc.

We all feel beautiful and special during the day. I only have 3 hours of sleep that day, so I was so worried that I will look bad on my wedding day, but, Annie works wonders! You cant even see a trace of tiredness in my eyes. I also have some few acne scars before the wedding, but she hid it perfectly, you can't even see them in any of the pictures. She also made touch ups after the ceremony, she's quick and fast. Also the quality of makeup is really good, I don't feel itchy or uncomfortable, and lasted a very long time, considering I ate during the reception.

I have had my makeup before, it doesn't look as natural as how Annie made us look that day.

I will gladly recommend their service in any occasion. It's worth the price.

Thank you!

Sent on 04/25/2016

The Makeup Movement FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Angie Capri Photography
    Angie Capri Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow, I'm so excited about my new partnership with The Makeup Movement! I'm a professional photographer based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in intimate outdoor weddings and empowering women's boudoir and lifestyle photography, so it's very important that I have an amazing hair and makeup artist, who I can refer to my clients, with confidence. And let me tell you, it has taken me quite some time, to find hair and make up artists who are just right for the style and quality of artistry, I have been searching for. I love collaborating with Annie, she is so sweet, professional, and meticulous. She responds to all inquires right away, and she is very reliable. She has done the best job of any other hair and make up artists that I have worked with before! Working with the Makeup Movement is like a breath of fresh air, and so easy! I highly recommend hiring them for your creative and professional, hair and makeup needs :)

• Sierra Lane Dublin, 94568 See on map
    9253252227 (Other Phone Number)
    8002335875 (Fax Number)