The Make Up of Your Life

Raleigh, NC View map

Krystle has a true passion for pampering brides on their special day, she believes that makeup should enhance the natural features and not transform you into something that you do not recognize. Krystle has over 7 years experience working with brides and others in the industry. She has been trained by several top cosmetic lines such as MAC cosmetics and Lancome. Krystle chooses custom color for every bride and asses individual facial features to bring out the true beauty in every client.

Krystle offers her brides a free consultation prior to booking, because she is truly confident she will bring your vision to a reality!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
    Lida Married on 07/22/2011
    Krystle did my makeup for my wedding day, and... WOW.... I am so pleased with her skill! She really knows what she is doing and gave me plenty of great suggestions for what would work well with my skin tone, with my wedding style, with what kind of a mood I wanted to set, etc. She was also extremely willing to listen to my own preferences and work with me to alter the look to exactly how I wanted it. I am so glad I had her do my makeup!

Raleigh, 27612
9195006405
Location of (The Make Up of Your Life)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding