Majestic Moments Exclusive Motif

Lutz, FL View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Congratulations on your recent engagement & upcoming wedding!!

Majestic Moments Exclusive Motif is with you every step of the way, from Yes to I Do for the event of your Dreams!!

What sets you apart from the other planners out there?

We do not believe in telling you how we think your event should be. We are here to listen to what you envision and really truly want. Your event is about you, and we make sure that it ends up the way you have always dreamed. We believe in building relationships with our clients. Not only does this build trust, but it also helps to orchestrate the best event possible.

What can Majestic Moments Exclusive Motif guarantee you??

Our ability to picture your thoughts and desires, and bringing them to like is why I am here. Not only does it ease the stress on you, but it also leaves you satisfied knowing your event is in good hands and will look exactly as you imagined.

We look forward to working with you on your upcoming event!!

**Officiate Services Available**

• Woman-owned
4.7
  • F
    Ashley Married on 12/10/2011
    She was fantastic. was able to help me 100% with everything! I would recommend her to anyone! Truly made everything completely magical!!!!!
    Marian Married on 05/07/2011
    Heather is very professional and was able to make every request I had a reality :)
  • W
    Veronique Married on 04/01/2011
    Heather Porterfield, owner of The Majestic Planner co-organized Cancer Is Out But Fashion Is In fashion show and it was great. She made sure everything moved smoothly and the designers & models had everything they needed. She did a great job!

Kristina Ransom Photography Kristina Ransom Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather (founder) is extremely detail oriented (in both her personal and professional life). With TMP, you know you will receive the best service because Heather will ask the appropriate questions to better serve YOU. I know first hand that she can handle any event, large or small. TMP has put on their own fashion & bridal show and worked various weddings & events successfully. TMP is the best referral for a planner that I have found here in the Jacksonville area to date! TMP is a vendor's/photographer's dream. We know our events will be well taken care of and our brides will be happy! I proudly recommend TMP to anyone in need of a planner. TMP has help on hand (should they see fit) to ensure the event will run smoothly and end up being picture perfect for your memories!! Kristina Ransom Photography

Skip Kelly Productions Skip Kelly Productions Wedding DJs

A fantastic planner and a pleasure to work with. Heather really goes above and beyond!

Collage Space Designs Collage Space Designs Wedding Favors

I've done a lot of work with Heather she is amazing!

Lutz, FL, 33558
Location of (Majestic Moments Exclusive Motif)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding