58 Verplanck Avenue, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter

In addition to brushes, blushes, and brow pencils, Jules Waldkoetter, the artist behind The Luminous Bride, packs over 20 years experience in luxury beauty service in her kit.

What started as an early captivation with the transformative ability of make-up led her to pursue the worlds of art, beauty and fashion in NYC. From her early days behind the Clinique counter, through runway shows for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Jill Stuart, to her work on the pages of Nylon, Dutch Elle, Black Book, and Vogue Japan, Jules perfected her natural style and talent for making skin luminous and glowing. Who better to make you look like a star on your big day?

Jules has always had a special place in her heart for brides, and she’ll work closely with you to learn about your own personal style and translate that vision perfectly and flawlessly. She’ll use her expertise to make you look and feel your most beautiful confident self on your wedding day.

Available year round for onsite beauty services in the Hudson Valley, Catskills, Lake Placid, NYC and destinations worldwide. Packages start at $500.

Follow The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter on

3 Reviews for The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter

1 User photo

The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter 1

Lynn Begany-Pritchard · Married on 07/05/2019

Cool, calm, talented make up artist

Jules was a dream to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. Easy to communicate and coordinate with. She asked lots of the right questions to find out what I envisioned (even though I didn't feel like I totally knew) and perfectly matched my makeup to the overall style. Made the whole thing feel easy, and brought a sense of calm on the day - which I found important and so appreciated.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter 2

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Jules is an absolutely fabulous makeup artist and a wonderful person to work with. Not only did I have gorgeous results, but I also had a great time getting to know Jules and spending time with her on my wedding day. She is super down to earth, warm, and professional, and has a great sense of humor. I know what I like when I see it, but had a hard time describing what kind of look I envisioned for myself for the big day when we met for my makeup trial. Jules knew precisely what questions to ask to get to know my style, my personality, and the wedding setting/general vibe in order to create a look that was perfect for me and the day. I felt beautiful, confident, and relaxed as a result. I am so grateful to have had her expertise and talents with me for such a momentous occasion, and now I can't stop looking at the pictures:)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sara · Married on 12/21/2013

Jules is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her presence and involvement in my wedding of course made me my most beautiful, physically, but her warmth, generosity of spirit, added that special experience and holistic feeling of being utterly taken care of that is part of the experience in hiring a professional on site make up artist for you and your bridal party. She is as patient and warm as she is talented. I recommend her without reservation if your budget allows. You'll look and feel beautiful and be utterly pampered and relaxed in having the luxury of Jules coming to you.

Sent on 02/13/2014

The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 230.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 58 Verplanck Avenue Beacon, NY, 12508 See on map