The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter Reviews

3 Reviews for The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter

1 User photo

The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter 1

Lynn Begany-Pritchard · Married on 07/05/2019

Cool, calm, talented make up artist

Jules was a dream to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. Easy to communicate and coordinate with. She asked lots of the right questions to find out what I envisioned (even though I didn't feel like I totally knew) and perfectly matched my makeup to the overall style. Made the whole thing feel easy, and brought a sense of calm on the day - which I found important and so appreciated.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    The Luminous Bride- Makeup by Jules Waldkoetter 2

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Jules is an absolutely fabulous makeup artist and a wonderful person to work with. Not only did I have gorgeous results, but I also had a great time getting to know Jules and spending time with her on my wedding day. She is super down to earth, warm, and professional, and has a great sense of humor. I know what I like when I see it, but had a hard time describing what kind of look I envisioned for myself for the big day when we met for my makeup trial. Jules knew precisely what questions to ask to get to know my style, my personality, and the wedding setting/general vibe in order to create a look that was perfect for me and the day. I felt beautiful, confident, and relaxed as a result. I am so grateful to have had her expertise and talents with me for such a momentous occasion, and now I can't stop looking at the pictures:)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sara · Married on 12/21/2013

Jules is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her presence and involvement in my wedding of course made me my most beautiful, physically, but her warmth, generosity of spirit, added that special experience and holistic feeling of being utterly taken care of that is part of the experience in hiring a professional on site make up artist for you and your bridal party. She is as patient and warm as she is talented. I recommend her without reservation if your budget allows. You'll look and feel beautiful and be utterly pampered and relaxed in having the luxury of Jules coming to you.

Sent on 02/13/2014