71 Green Island Rd, Savannah, GA 31411 Map · Phone number

About The Landings Club

We are very happy to not only be a part of your wedding reception, but to be part of your ceremony makes it even more exciting.

We strive to make our courtyard a relaxing, peaceful setting for your ceremony. We have now added a very beautiful sidewalk.

Our gazebo is lighted with flowering trees, bushes, and many other perennial plants surrounding it.

When you rent the courtyard for your ceremony, we will set up the white patio style chairs for your guests. Our staff will work with you to decorate the gazebo, arch, and aisle to match your reception theme. We offer a variety of drink stations for your guests on the patio before your ceremony.

We offer decorating of the courtyard and gazebo at an additional charge. This decorating is done specifically for your function and theme. Working with you we will create the perfect ceremony setting.

“THE LANDING” offers you the use of the hall for an hour so you can hold your wedding rehearsal the night before your ceremony.

The courtyard also makes for a nice place for yard games such as corn hole during your cocktail hour and/or reception.

Other couples have also viewed

• Thompson Savannah
  • La Scala Ristorante
  • The Gingerbread House
  • Richmond Hill City Center

5 Reviews for The Landings Club

Kirstin · Married on 05/31/2014

I had my wedding reception at Deer Creek Golf Club in the Landings. The space had just been remodeled and could not have been more beautiful. It has a very coastal home-like feel with elegant tables and chandeliers. They have a new patio off the back of the main area that can accommodate a large number of people to hang out by the marsh outside at the reception along with a magnificent bar that stretches the length of the room.
    My planner with the Landings was Jennifer and she was the sweetest and most helpful person I could have hoped for. She was always willing to meet with me and my family when I needed and made sure we were well taken care of. She helped my wedding reception come together beautifully.
    I did a finger food type of menu for 5 pm dinner. The food for the reception was delicious and well placed. The service was incredible the entire night. They made sure everyone always had a drink and anything they could have needed.
    I would recommend this golf club to anyone looking at the Landings for a wedding and reception. To me it is the most beautiful space and the staff are great people.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/04/2011

We had our wedding reception at the Plantation Club and it was wonderful. Plenty of room, excellent service, excellent food, so so easy to work with. Very helpful in every way. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/07/2011

The Landings Club's reply:

It was our pleasure to host your amazing wedding celebration!! Many Happy Years of Marriage to you and yours!!

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

The staff were so very accommodating and helpful! They worked with us on the menu, decorations and everything else! We couldn't have been any happier with them!

Sent on 03/05/2012

• 71 Green Island Rd Savannah, GA, 31411 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Landings Club)