The J’SPOT Facial Club

9705 Northeast Pkwy #300 Suite-106, Matthews, NC 28105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The J’SPOT Facial Club

The J’SPOT Facial Club is a wedding beauty service based in Matthews, North Carolina. This company offers expert skincare for those on the way to celebrating their special day. With a focus on acne-prone skin, the team provides its clients with rejuvenating treatments that will help to restore their natural glow.

The J’SPOT Facial Club offers a package specifically designed for those who wish to treat their skin on the run-up to their wedding day. The team will provide a customized skin care regimen for those that seek to banish blemishes and treat hyperpigmentation ahead of their event. A series of facial treatments are also included in this service, carried out by the trained estheticians. They strive to provide the education and products needed to help you look your very best. You can look forward to flaunting your revitalized skin as you celebrate this lifetime milestone.

• Black-owned

Videos 4 Videos

12 Reviews for The J’SPOT Facial Club

• LaShunda

Lashunda · Married on 04/16/2021

What an amazing experience...my skin looks beautiful!

What an amazing experience! Ja'Nisha made me feel so special and took time to understand my needs. I am undergoing chemotherapy so I have specific needs for my skin. Ja' Nisha listened to my concerns and talked to me about which products were best for me at this time. When I left my skin felt so soft and a week later my skin is still glowing. I feel more beautiful than I have in a long time. Also, her office is so clean and I love the 90's vibe. I will be returning to J' Spot again and again.

Sent on 04/16/2021

The J’SPOT Facial Club's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience here with us , we look forward to seeing you again in the. near future :)

Marilyn B. · Married on 01/30/2021

First time facial

This was my very first facial and I absolutely loved it. My face is feeling and looking great. For me personally, being that it was my first time, I would've liked to have been told what was happening for each step. For example when the warm towel or the toner was put on my face. Besides that, Ja'nisha was very professional and did an amazing job. I loved the music playing not too loudly and I loved her Playlist.

Sent on 02/12/2021

The J’SPOT Facial Club's reply:

Thank you Marilyn for your feedback and we are glad that you had a great experience with us...we look forward to seeing you again:)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

The J’SPOT Facial Club Pricing

The J’SPOT Facial Club Price Rates

The J’SPOT Facial Club FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 145
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

Team of The J’SPOT Facial Club

Ja'Nisha  Anderson

Ja'Nisha Anderson

Acne Coach - Owner

Hi I’m Ja'nisha Anderson,I am an acne coach and licensed esthetician, I also hold a certification in advanced paramedical aesthetics from vivant university. I am obsessed with providing superior customer service and customized treatment plans for acne prone and P.I.H skin conditions, I am also passionate about helping my clients achieve their skincare goals.

I believe that committing to a customized effective skincare treatment program, healthy diet, regular exercise and carrying a positive mindset all contribute to the success of healthy, beautiful and clear skin. In my opinion this is especially true when it comes to acne prone skin conditions.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 9705 Northeast Pkwy #300 Suite-106 Matthews, NC, 28105 See on map
    704 930-0594 (Phone number)
    Mon -Sat : By Appointment Only
    Location of (The J’SPOT Facial Club)