13810 Sutton Park Dr. N., Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number

About The Jeff Bell Experience

My Story: My mother had me perform in my first talent show when I was in kindergarten back in my hometown of Colorado Springs, Co. I won first place and was addicted to being on stage. I continued to perform anywhere I could. As I got older my skills grew to include singing, dancing, acting, modeling, and DJing. In my teenage years I did a lot of television work including various TV commercials, a spot on the TV show Unsolved Mysteries (I did a reenactment of a guy who claimed to have been chased by Bigfoot as a child), and I was a featured dancer on a local dance show. I joined the Navy after high school and found myself in Jacksonville, Fl. When the ship I was stationed on was being de-commissioned we threw ourselves a party. The ship hired a DJ and in hindsight I know now that company parties are some of the most difficult parties to get people up and dancing. I went up to the DJ and asked him if I could use his mic. Everyone on my ship already knew me for being outgoing and being very entertaining so I got on the mic and got everyone up singing, dancing, and chanting. After that it was a great party. At the end of the night the DJ came up to me and asked me if I wanted a job. So that's how I got into the business.

Professional Stats: I've been DJing professionally for over 15 yrs. I've been one of the TOP wedding DJs for the last 10 yrs.This is not a part-time job for me. This is all I do and I take what I do very personally.

Career Highlights: Performing on the Sprint Fanzone stage at The Daytona International Speedway. Being the Field MC for the Jacksonville Tomcats Arena Football team. Performing at The Jacksonville Landing stage for Pre Superbowl parties.

Favorite movies: The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Hangover, and all The Toy Story movies. What?? They're well written!

Favorite food: Crab legs, Corned Beef and Cabbage, sandwiches, and anything with Sriracha on it!

Interesting fact: I produced and hosted a hit local TV show in Jacksonville called Club @ccess as seen on FOX! I was a Casting Director for about a year in LA and provide background talent for music videos including Missy Elliot's Gossip Folks, B2K's Girlfriend, and 50 Cent's In Da Club.

Follow The Jeff Bell Experience on

The Jeff Bell Experience 1
  • Bethany

Bethany · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Amazing & unforgettable

Absolutely the best in the business! Jeff had people dancing on the dance floor that I never knew would get out of their seats. Lighting was also provided by Jeff which was absolutely beautiful. So easy to work with. I am absolutely over the moon with my decision to have him as my DJ for my wedding! Yes absolutely the best in the business! Jeff had people dancing on the dance floor that I never knew would get out of their seats. Lighting was also provided by Jeff which was absolutely beautiful. So easy to work with. I am absolutely over the moon with my decision to have him as my DJ for my wedding!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    The Jeff Bell Experience 2
  • Maggie

Maggie Merrill · Married on 04/25/2019

Do not hire anyone else!!!

If you’re looking for a wedding DJ do yourself, and everyone coming to your party, a favor and hire Jeff Bell. He was an amazing DJ and completely brought our reception together! He had every single person dancing, including our 90 year old grandmother. Leading up to the wedding he was easy to work with and extremely insightful. Days after the wedding I had friends and family still raving about him! 10/10 would recommend to anyone hosting a large event!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey Shoener · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding

I heard about Jeff from a friend who went to a wedding where Jeff was the DJ/Emcee. He was talking about how awesome this DJ was and how I should look into him for our wedding. I did some research and decided to meet with him and let me tell you it was the BEST decision I could have ever made for our wedding. Jeff was not only quick to respond, but helped plan out ideas and was open to whatever I had in mind. He was beyond patient with me and my crazy family and even some minor blips along the way. When I say he made our reception, I don’t say that lightly. Our reception was incredible because of him. I’ve never seen so many of my friends and family dance before. Everyone was was having a blast! We still have guests from our wedding asking about our DJ. He’s extremely professional and an expert in his field. Look no further! I recommend Jeff Bell to anyone looking for an event DJ/emcee! He will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 11/19/2018

The Jeff Bell Experience FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Reel Insight Productions
    Reel Insight Productions Wedding Videographers

The Jeff Bell Experience is amazing! Talk about putting on a show! We love filming and photographing these events because we know the guests will be giving us stuff to shoot!

• Appleseed Photography
    Appleseed Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing experience and super nice guy. What a party

• 13810 Sutton Park Dr. N. Jacksonville, 32224 See on map
    9048886122 (Other Phone Number)