13810 Sutton Park Dr. N., Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number

About The Jeff Bell Experience

My Story: My mother had me perform in my first talent show when I was in kindergarten back in my hometown of Colorado Springs, Co. I won first place and was addicted to being on stage. I continued to perform anywhere I could. As I got older my skills grew to include singing, dancing, acting, modeling, and DJing. In my teenage years I did a lot of television work including various TV commercials, a spot on the TV show Unsolved Mysteries (I did a reenactment of a guy who claimed to have been chased by Bigfoot as a child), and I was a featured dancer on a local dance show. I joined the Navy after high school and found myself in Jacksonville, Fl. When the ship I was stationed on was being de-commissioned we threw ourselves a party. The ship hired a DJ and in hindsight I know now that company parties are some of the most difficult parties to get people up and dancing. I went up to the DJ and asked him if I could use his mic. Everyone on my ship already knew me for being outgoing and being very entertaining so I got on the mic and got everyone up singing, dancing, and chanting. After that it was a great party. At the end of the night the DJ came up to me and asked me if I wanted a job. So that’s how I got into the business.

Professional Stats: I've been DJing professionally for over 15 yrs. I've been one of the TOP wedding DJs for the last 10 yrs.This is not a part-time job for me. This is all I do and I take what I do very personally.

Career Highlights: Performing on the Sprint Fanzone stage at The Daytona International Speedway. Being the Field MC for the Jacksonville Tomcats Arena Football team. Performing at The Jacksonville Landing stage for Pre Superbowl parties.

Favorite movies: The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Hangover, and all The Toy Story movies. What?? They’re well written!

Favorite food: Crab legs, Corned Beef and Cabbage, sandwiches, and anything with Sriracha on it!

Interesting fact: I produced and hosted a hit local TV show in Jacksonville called Club @ccess as seen on FOX! I was a Casting Director for about a year in LA and provide background talent for music videos including Missy Elliot's Gossip Folks, B2K's Girlfriend, and 50 Cent's In Da Club.

Follow The Jeff Bell Experience on

28 Reviews for The Jeff Bell Experience

• Jennica.loveland

Jennica Loveland · Married on 10/03/2020

James Bell was a hit

James did an amazing job for our ceremony and reception. So happy to have had him get the party started and keep it going! There wasn’t a single awkward moment. Everything was perfectly on time.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Skylar

Skylar · Married on 09/05/2020

Stop looking and BOOK!!!!!!

Jeff is THE BEST in the business. He worked a friends wedding a year before we were even engaged and we made sure he was our first vendor booked! The memories he created at their wedding and ours will last a lifetime!
    We had EVERYONE on the dance floor and it was a moment when people forgot about COVID and had a breathe of normality. Jeff created such an awesome vibe that people would sprint to the bar, grab a drink, sprint back. No one wanted to miss a song!
    Jeff really takes the psychology of your guests into account and the vibe you wish to have at the event. He personalized every aspect to keep the night alive and fun. I think we only had 2 hours of open dancing and I was sore for a week😂😂😂
    Jeff was very professional, friendly, and beyond helpful. Our ceremony began 30 minutes late due to a delayed bus and Jeff kept everyone calm and relaxed. He reworked our timeline to accommodate our videographers end time so we were able to video everything we wanted. He was overall amazing and I’d get married again just to have him dj! (One picture is a conga line so no one should be on the dance floor...but look at the energy there!!!)

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Eryn

Eryn · Married on 07/11/2020

Worth every penny

No matter how much time and effort I put into all the DIY wedding decor, I knew my guests wouldn't remember what the center pieces looked like. I knew they would remember if they had a great time dancing to good music. Although, I originally wasn't planning to spend over $1000 on a DJ, Mike with the Jeff Bell Experience was well worth it. I spoke with Jeff, the owner, first. His price was definitely out of our budget, but Jeff employs DJs who were in our budget but deliver equally great service! I spoke with Mike a couple times over the phone before the wedding day. He was super flexible when our original Reception venue cancelled. My guests absolutely LOVED the music he played. Everything they play is family friendly. Definitely recommend checking them out.

Sent on 08/16/2020

The Jeff Bell Experience FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Reel Insight Productions Wedding Videographers

The Jeff Bell Experience is amazing! Talk about putting on a show! We love filming and photographing these events because we know the guests will be giving us stuff to shoot!

• Appleseed Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing experience and super nice guy. What a party

• 13810 Sutton Park Dr. N. Jacksonville, 32224 See on map
    9048886122 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Jeff Bell Experience)