19 Reviews for The Jeff Bell Experience

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)
19 The Jeff Bell Experience Reviews

I have worked weddings with Jeff for over ten years so when I was getting married there was nobody else that I wanted to DJ than Jeff! His energy is crazy and makes you feel like you are at the best party ever. He is absolutely worth every penny and more! Thank you for making our night an absolute blast Jeff!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely AMAZING! We were going back and forth for a long time about getting a band of DJ. We thought a band was more interactive ( which is what we wanted). I asked my wedding coordinator for her suggestions and she immediately said Jeff Bell! We called and talked to Jeff and he quickly set up a face to face meeting with us in our home town Orlando when he was here for another wedding. We loved him from the second we met him and knew he was exactly what we were looking for. When I met with my other vendors and told them who our DJ was EVERY one of them said " oh! This is going to be a FUN wedding, Jeff is the best!" Jeff has a science behind his experience and really knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having a good time ( No matter what age). My husband and I were on the dance floor all night and truly had the time of our lives! Our guests kept telling us that it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended! Oh, and Jeff also is a photographers dream! If you want someone who is very interactive and will keep everyone up and having a good time we highly recommend The Jeff Bell Experience!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was, by far, the best vendor to work with out of my whole wedding team. I was super needy with what I expected from him as music is a huge part of our lives. I surprised my husband with a live performance, and Jeff not only graciously stepped aside during it, but helped to coordinate the moving parts. He was very patient with me during the planning. He was super lively and fun, and even got our guests who normally refuse to dance out on the floor! I wrestled with the idea of band vs DJ for a long time but am so glad we went with The Jeff Bell Experience!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

With Jeff you will get exactly what you want. He is very professional and accommodating. Our wedding was small but he made it so much bigger. Everyone was up and having a great time. He is more than a "DJ" he is an entertainer. People look forward to a great reception. It brings the two families together in a special way. Love Jeff!

Profile Picture Dee, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

I can't say enough good things about Jeff! He hands down absolutely made my reception! All of my guest were dancing ALL night long including people who "don't like to dance"! I was an amazing day and I know it wouldn't have been the same without Jeff! I would recommend him all day long hands down!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

My wedding photographer recommended Jeff and I cannot say enough how glad I am that we picked him for our wedding. He is extremely passionate and confident in what he does (& has tons of experience doing it) and it was obvious from our first meeting to the last song of our wedding. His energy was contagious and he even got some family and friends up and dancing that I’ve never seen on the dance floor in my life! When I think back on the music from that night, so many amazing memories come back and I’ll have those for the rest of my life. He also worked really well with all of our other vendors to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. I highly recommend Jeff for any event!

Profile Picture Cara, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My mom attended a wedding 6 months prior to my wedding and knowing we were still on the hunt for our DJ, she told me no questions asked, we were booking Jeff. He was amazing and so positive from the time we met him to the time it was our wedding day. I received SO many compliments on how awesome he was and very interactive with our guests! When he says he can make anyone get out on the dance floor, HE'S NOT LYING! Loved him and wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture courtney, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

By far the best DJ I've ever seen!!!! Never seen one that interacted with everyone like he did!!! A++++ DEFINITELY!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot speak highly enough of Jeff. He made my wedding the most memorable day of my life. The music was times just perfectly to make my ceremony a fairytale as I wanted. He got almost every guest up out there seat and dancing including himself he is absolutely amazing! All of my guest were telling me how much they loved my DJ! They said things like "I've never seen a DJ come out of his booth before", "that DJ of yours was awesome", "where can i hire him".
If you go with any other DJ you will regret it!!
Happy Bride!!

Profile Picture Sahra, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Bell is THE DJ you want at your event. So many people that were at the wedding have raved on and on and asked me who the DJ was to recommend to their friend, sister, etc. They keep saying how it was the "funnest" wedding and the most they have ever danced! It was a blast, he was so entertaining and knew exactly how to get the crowd going. He is super awesome to work with as well. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff Bell is worth every single penny! He went above and beyond my expectations! He's professional, punctual and delivers! He was a phenomenal DJ as well as entertaining our wedding guests, which was what I really wanted! He got our guests up and dancing and everyone had so much fun! I recommend him to everyone! My family says they can't wait to have another big party to have an excuse to book him! Thanks Jeff!!!! -Haley

Profile Picture Haley, 4/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the BEST DJ in North Florida. He was prepared beyond belief and everyone was talking about how they had never been to a more fun wedding. We had a blend of cultures and ages and we literally had everyone up dancing, including our 85 year old grandmothers! He is well worth every cent. Proficient, professional, funny, easygoing...he really has it all!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved Jeff! He was so much fun and is really knowledgeable when it comes to music! Anyone that ask me for a Dj I always recommend Jeff. He is the life of the party. He gets everyone out of their seats, either to make them dance or to have them watch everyone else's dancing. He is really good about time management and keeping the party going but adding in those slow songs to give everyone time to breathe. I would love to use him again for any party!
He is definitely the best of the best!

Profile Picture Ayla, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Jeff for our wedding due to seeing how well he did at my best friend's wedding. He was very professional and kept all the vendors on task...we didn't have to worry about one thing!

If you want everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor, Jeff is the DJ for you! He knows the kind of music to play to adhere to all age groups and backgrounds.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was the ABSOLUTE BEST DJ we could ever ask for! He came highly recommended by my wedding planner, and I am so glad we found him! My husband and I got married at The White Room in St. Augustine, FL, with about 150 guest- literally all of which he got on the dance floor (even the ones who were suffering some physical injuries, he was seriously that good). The most significant accomplishment, though, was getting the groom on the dance floor! He was a little shy and worried to dance in front of a big crowd, and even swore that he wouldn't; but Jeff made the atmosphere so comfortable for him (and everyone) to feel carefree and not worry about it! From the initial meeting all the way to conversations after the wedding, Jeff was the picture of pure expertise and professionalism. I would give him 20 stars out of 5 if I could :) You'll never regret your decision to hire him!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/7/15, 3 Reviews
4.7

I have used Jeff for two major events and I wouldn't consider using another DJ. Both events were very different and he tailored the experience to each one, including his outfit. I would trust him completely with another event!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did our wedding on 10/11/14 and he was amazing. Everyone that attended complimented him and how much of a party it was. If you want more than a DJ then get Jeff.

Profile Picture Doug, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You will never regret choosing Jeff to be your DJ. People won't remember the food you served or all the little details that took you months to pick out, but they will remember the overall experience they had. Your DJ essentially controls how the night goes. Jeff managed to get EVERYONE on the dance floor, even the older guests. I had tons of comments from the guests on how amazing my DJ was and I'm not lying when I say that he was by far my favorite vendor. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did such a great job for our outdoor wedding with well over 100 folks attending. I never expected we would have so much fun and laughter. He is a talented DJ whose specialty is inclusion, meaning everyone was encouraged to participate, both young and old. His has a fun personality that is entertaining with just the right amount of direction and encouragement. He really engaged the crowd and got them participating. He is flexible and kept things moving along at a good pace. He was cheerful and set a good mood. We highly recommend him. He came in from out of state and was able to engage real quickly and put something wonderful together. We don't think you can go wrong to hire Jeff as your wedding DJ. He is a great dancer and entertainer! His professionalism coupled with his genuine earnest and delightful personality created a comfortable and safe environment. Feedback from those who attended was that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. What incredible memories Jeff helped create for us! Thanks so much from Mr. & Mrs. Daryl Robertson.

Profile Picture Daryl, 6/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Officiant, Travel, Wedding Planning