Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for The Inn at Half Mile Farm

4.7

It was a real pleasure working with the team at Half Mile Farm on my wedding -- our guests have never seen such a beautiful venue and have never experienced such amazing service. Kate, Wendy, Vivian, Jason and team truly made this the most amazing and memorable experience of my life. I already miss them and intend on visiting them every year for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was really a pleasure working with the team at Inn at Half Mile Farm. I could not pick a more serene and beautiful backdrop for our wedding. Most importantly, the service was amazing. Kate, Wendy, Jason, Vivian and the other team members when above and beyond to make my guests feel like they were out home. They went above and beyond for us and I already miss them.

I can't wait to go back and visit them on our anniversary for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we had the most wonderful wedding weekend at the Inn at Half Mile Farm! Kate and her mother and their team provided us with impeccable service, wonderful advice and outstanding accommodations. I could not recommend them more!! If you are getting married in Highlands, you have got to give them a call!!

Profile Picture Martha Ann, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)