About The Happy Tart

Gluten-free treats so amazing it's like a fairytale!

“When life gives you lemons, make lemon curd”, perhaps I misquoted a tad, however, that is the philosophy behind The Happy Tart.  I discovered I was gluten intolerant while attending the Professional Pastry Arts program at L’Academie de Cuisine.  Instead of dropping out I was determined to discover a way to make French Pastries and Cakes Gluten Free.

I spent a year researching and baking and tasting and researching again, to come up with gluten free French pastries and Cakes.  My staff uses French baking techniques to make the best tasting and most beautiful pastries and cakes.  We believe that every Bride and Groom should have a beautiful and delicious wedding cake on their wedding day.  One that they and their guests can all enjoy.  We meet with each couple at the bakery to design the cake of their dreams.  Give us a call today at 571-395-8280 to set up a tasting appointment!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Pastries (3)
Lactose Free (3)
Cookies (2)
Groom's Cake (2)

Thank you so much! Not only did the cake look perfect but it tasted amazing! People kept asking the groom how I could eat cake - they had no idea it was dairy and gluten free based on how it tasted. Thank you so much for making our day extra special!!

We look forward to finding excuses to eat the yummy leftovers and working with you again!!

Profile Picture Each, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Consultations, Delivery

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Happy Tart. From the tasting to the final product, Emma was fantastic to work with the final result was AMAZING! I had an idea of what I wanted for the wedding cake, chatted about it with Emma, and she made it come to life in the most perfect way possible. The cake was absolutely delicious and our guests were wowed with how beautiful it was. I would whole-heartedly recommend Happy Tart to anyone who is interested in a great cake at a great price.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

The Happy Tart Pricing

The Happy Tart Price Rates

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00