The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir

Pittsburgh, PA View map

The GFE Boudoir is a Pittsburgh, PA based Boudoir photography studio that encourages women to feel beautiful and flirt with boundaries about how they define sexy. No two women are alike and what is sexy and beautiful for one woman might be the opposite for another. This is about you. This is your experience and we just want to be here to make you comfortable and to help you create something amazing for yourself and possibly your partner. We realize this isn't something you do everyday. Boudoir photography is a luxury. Boudoir photography is a two-fold gift. You will walk away feeling more confident than you knew was even possible and your partner will be amazed by seeing his own dream girl appearing in the sexiest, most sensual display of affection-a stunning keepsake of photographs. We photograph you the way you want to be photographed. We will help you uncover what that is, we don't expect you to know it all; that is what we are here for. We would love to talk to you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to checkout our website http://thegirlfriendexperienceboudoir.com and contact us directly.

You should check out our deals page! It is sooo insane and only for Wedding Wire members!!

steff@stephaniewellsphotography.com

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Colleen
    Colleen Married on 10/02/2021

Once in a lifetime!

Steff, a dream to work with. I decided to do this shoot for my husband for our wedding gifts to one another. I was warmly welcomed and made to feel and look my absolute best. Steff knows her stuff. She was professional, fun and I felt like I was chatting with a friend the whole time. She made me feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend using her for a pick me up for your ego, a gifty for your sig. other or just because you can!! Loved the experience and will consider this for an anniversary years to come.
    Nicole Married on 10/05/2018
    Stephanie and her staff are an absolute dream to work with! I had to reschedule due to some unpreventable and unexpected medical issues and they were kind and understanding. Dessa was absolutely amazing with my hair and makeup. Stephanie takes her time to help you with wardrobe, walk you through the process, and helps ease your nerves. Stephanie is beyond talented and you will undoubtedly fall in love with her work. Although I did my shoot as a wedding gift, I will certainly be booking future shoots!
    Traci Event on: 04/24/2016
    Extremely professional amazing experience! Best. Decision. Ever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

2020 Smallman St Pittsburgh, 15222
Location of (The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir)

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir include in the starting price?

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Boudoir Shoot

What photography services does The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir include in their most popular wedding package?

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Boudoir Shoot

What photography services does The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir offer?

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir offer for wedding events?

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding