930 Pine St. #202, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number

About The Gala Girls

Nothing is more personal than your wedding day. At The Gala Girls we make your special day that much more special. Think of us as your event experience. From the start we will find out all about you and your partner to develop a customized couple logo identity. This identity is portrayed throughout your wedding collateral (save the dates to invites), ceremony (programs to menu cards) and beyond (thank you cards to stationary). Contact us today so we can brand your wedding into a cohesive, beautiful affair that is sure to be remembered by all, especially you!

TheGalaGirlsSample6
TGGLogo
TheGalaGirlsSample1

1 Reviews for The Gala Girls

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2008

The Gala Girls designed every aspect of my wedding in a very unique way. I wanted to have something better than all the pre-made invites out there. Lisa, the graphic designer, figured out an identity logo that my husband and I will use throughout our lives. It's a mark that helped lace every aspect of the wedding stationary to the actual wedding day and beyond.

The concept was for everything to relate to "pound" since our initials spell out "lb." That idea was utilized throughout the wedding by using antique kitchen scales with bowls and fruit for the center pieces, having mini bundt pound cakes for favors and table cards that were cut-out gram weights.

She also helped me with the cake design too! And the catering staff at Viansa commented that they loved the whole look of my table settings and had never seen anything like it.

I would absolutely recommend The Gala Girls if you wanted to make sure your wedding was something every person would remember!!

Sent on 11/05/2008