Boise, Nampa, ID 83651 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Function

The Function Event Planning + Management offers three collections to choose from, as well as a la carte services. We specialize in creating custom packages tailored to meet your individual needs and budget. In addition to weddings, we can help you with your engagement party, bachelorette party, and much more! Contact us today to set up your complimentary initial consultation meeting!

600240317 n 51 1874217 1567714897

3 Reviews for The Function

• Becky

Becky Hamilton · Married on 09/08/2018

Best we could ask for!

While trying to simultaneously build a house and plan a wedding it was reassuring to know that Harmony and her team could handle design and logistics to make our wedding amazing. She was able to work within our budget and still achieve all the "bells and whistles" one hopes for on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Heather

Heather Tivnan · Married on 12/18/2009

Spectacular

My experience from beginning (understanding my thoughts and process) to end were so on point and respected by this team. They honored me by helping with my wedding reception. They did not leave a detail unfinished. Actually they went above and beyond to make my day so special. I will never forget the top of my cake (that was a surprise) it was 2 pears that were perfectly fondued to look like a bride and groom and a custom sign that said “the perfect pear”. From beginning to end my experience was so professional and personal. I would beyond highly recommended The Function.

Sent on 09/13/2019