Boise, Nampa, ID 83651 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Function

The Function is a wedding planning service based in Nampa, Idaho. A mother-daughter trio, the owners understand the importance of wedding days for building familial ties and celebrating love. The team draws on skills in design, production, and coordination to take a comprehensive approach when planning events. They place couples at the center of their service, and create big days that speak to the tastes and personalities of those saying “I do.”

The Function presents couples with an array of services designed to take the stress out of organizing their wedding day. The team can offer full planning packages as well as partial planning leading up to the event. For couples who already have their plans in place, they propose day-of coordination and will ensure everything runs smoothly. Those stepping down the aisle can avail of services including budget analysis, vendor referrals, and event design.

1321140414 n 51 1874217 1567714574

3 Reviews for The Function

• Becky

Becky Hamilton · Married on 09/08/2018

Best we could ask for!

While trying to simultaneously build a house and plan a wedding it was reassuring to know that Harmony and her team could handle design and logistics to make our wedding amazing. She was able to work within our budget and still achieve all the "bells and whistles" one hopes for on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Heather

Heather Tivnan · Married on 12/18/2009

Spectacular

My experience from beginning (understanding my thoughts and process) to end were so on point and respected by this team. They honored me by helping with my wedding reception. They did not leave a detail unfinished. Actually they went above and beyond to make my day so special. I will never forget the top of my cake (that was a surprise) it was 2 pears that were perfectly fondued to look like a bride and groom and a custom sign that said “the perfect pear”. From beginning to end my experience was so professional and personal. I would beyond highly recommended The Function.

Sent on 09/13/2019

The Function FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Function 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Boise Nampa, ID, 83651 See on map
    208-271-4062 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Function)