The Function

Boise, ID View map

**NO LONGER BOOKING**

The Function is a wedding planning service based in Nampa, Idaho. A mother-daughter trio, the owners understand the importance of wedding days for building familial ties and celebrating love. The team draws on skills in design, production, and coordination to take a comprehensive approach when planning events. They place couples at the center of their service, and create big days that speak to the tastes and personalities of those saying “I do.”

The Function presents couples with an array of services designed to take the stress out of organizing their wedding day. The team can offer full planning packages as well as partial planning leading up to the event. For couples who already have their plans in place, they propose day-of coordination and will ensure everything runs smoothly. Those stepping down the aisle can avail of services including budget analysis, vendor referrals, and event design.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 09/27/2020

worry free wedding planning delivered!

This is one review I was super excited to write. I booked Harmony for planning everything about a year out from our wedding. I wasn't sure what to expect, as everyone around me had warned me planning a wedding was oh so stressful. Well, Harmony solved that for us. She handled everything and had this very easy to use website to assist in the process while keeping us in the loop. I work graveyard while my husband works day shift so we are never really together except on two of our days off. (Seriously, we wave to each other in our cars on our commute back and forth.) Harmony was still able to keep in contact with us via text, email, or phone calls and would keep us on target with a handy dandy checklist. I never felt like I was bothering her with stupid questions and she was so easy to talk to it was like calling a BFF. We had a lot of out of town guests, and even through the covid19 restrictions she kept a close eye on the county/city mandates to make sure it wouldn't effect anything. She helped run the entire wedding weekend from a bachelor party / wine tour bachelorette party / welcome family dinner and day of coordinating ( which is a must ). I can honestly say this was the best event planning experience I have ever had!
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing Coordination!

We used The Function for day-of coordination for our wedding. Harmony was a pleasure to work throughout our planning process and was readily available to answer any and all questions we had especially during these uncertain times. Harmony and her assistant Beau provided us comfort while walking us through the rehearsal and our wedding! If something needed to be done, they handled it without skipping a beat! They truly went above and beyond the day of our wedding, allowing us to have the perfect day that could not have happened without them! I would highly recommend their services to anyone searching for the perfect coordinator!
    Christi H. Married on 04/19/2020

A Very Happy Customer

We hired Harmony with The Function to be our Day Of Coordinator and boy was she a Godsend! She is very professional, organized and a lot of fun. She helped us through different changes up to and the day of our Son's wedding. I highly recommend Harmony as your planner as she really helped take the stress level down ALOT!

Boise Boise, ID, 83651
Location of (The Function)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding