The Francis Frames

Hillsborough, New Hampshire, Hillsborough, NH 03244 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $870
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About The Francis Frames

The Francis Frames is a wedding photography company operating out of Hillsborough, New Hampshire. Husband-and-wife owners Christy and Tre are passionate visual storytellers who have a photojournalistic approach that allows them to capture authentic moments from once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Specializing in intimate wedding and elopement photography, they strive to craft timeless imagery full of modern flair.

The Francis Frames are available to document weddings throughout New Hampshire, New England, London in the UK, and beyond. Offering an array of photography services, Christy and Tre are ready to capture every stage of your celebration, from your engagement to your reception. They know that every celebration is unique and will tailor their skills and know-how to craft a package that aligns with your unique vision. Their photography options include:

• Engagement sessions
katlyn gerard the francis frames 091 51 2008755 161220202928340
Sunrise Couples Sessions
Sunrise Couples Sessions
Couples Sessions
Artsy photos are our jam :)
Artsy photos are our jam :)
Engagement Sessions
Engagement Sessions
Sunrise Adventures? Yes Please
Sunrise Adventures? Yes Please
katlyn gerard the francis frames 091 51 2008755 161220202928340

The Francis Frames FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 360
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 870
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

Team of The Francis Frames

Christy

Christy

Head B**** In Charge ;)

Holy moly, congrats on your engagement!!!! How fricken exciting!!!!

Okay, let me take a step back for a sec. Hi! I'm Christy and I run The Francis Frames (with the support of my husband, Tre, and our dog, Dill).

I majored in Outdoor Leadership and Management, which basically means I'm a pro at playing outside. This, paired with my passion of documenting the life, love, and adventure of others through photography, makes me your adventurous elopement and intimate wedding fairy godmother! I'm down to plan, prep, brainstorm in the lead up to your wedding, and you bet your butt I'll be jumping in bushes and holding weird stuff up to my lens to get the most GORGEOUS shot of you and your partner on your big day!

I'm a big fan of homemade pizza, cold brew coffee, and exploring new places. I also LOVE jamming out to music when I cook, so if you have an artist you're loving at the moment, be sure to let me know!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know that if you have any questions or ideas that you want to chat through, please don't hesitate to get in touch! I promise I won't bite ;)

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

-Christy

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Hillsborough, New Hampshire Hillsborough, NH, 03244 See on map
    Location of (The Francis Frames)