257 Federal Rd, Brookfield, CT 06804 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Fox Hill Inn

The Fox Hill Inn is a stunning mansion style wedding venue located in Westchester, Connecticut. Filled with rich history, this sophisticated venue will take you back in time with its romantic atmosphere. Featuring both indoor and outdoor event spaces, you’ll be set up for an unforgettable evening of elegance at The Fox Hill Inn.

Facilities and Capacity
Holding up to 250 guests, The Fox Hill Inn has two main event spaces. A wedding ceremony in the private garden will captivate guests with its manicured landscaping and stunning green lawns. Within the walls of the mansion lays the true beauty, with 200-year-old light fixtures and a breathtaking two-story marble foyer. Make your grand entrance down the sweeping staircase to get the feeling of royalty that you deserve on a day as special as your wedding day. Every detail of this space is timeless, including its ballroom with intricate chandeliers and classic drapery. You’ll watch your fairy tale wedding come to life with the undeniable romance found at The Fox Hill Inn.

At this venue all-inclusive packages are available to make your wedding planning process simple and free from stress. Upon booking one of these deluxe packages, you’ll get complete access to the venue’s expert wedding planners to help you dream up and execute the wedding day of your dreams. When the big day arrives, they’ll be with you to ensure everything runs smoothly from setup to teardown. Throughout the day, you’ll receive service from The Fox Hill Inn’s incredible catering team and in-house bar. This venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Whether you envision a buffet line, family-style meal, stations or plated meal service, the caterers at The Fox Hill Inn have you covered. Their professional serving team is committed to setting up a spectacular meal from passed hors d’oeuvres to main courses and desserts. Your selection of their specialty dish options will make up a menu that perfectly represents you. Some of the venue’s favorite menu options include:

• Antipasto skewers
  • Brown sugar glazed scallops wrapped in bacon
  • Cucumber rounds with lump crab
  • Lobster corn fritters
img1868
bourgeous 0623
kariepetersonphotographyjennaandjon 1114
The Fox Hill Inn
black tie bride elegant winter wedding by julia ja
1 1resized
beach theme 3
debobrien 0506
The Fox Hill Inn
brown table glass with branches
1902931917604984806316025641860680312860099n

The Fox Hill Inn 5
The Fox Hill Inn 6
The Fox Hill Inn 7

Destiny Giordano · Married on 09/28/2018

The best venue and staff ever.

The Fox Hill Inn went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day and everything leading up to it. One of the most important things to me as a bride was having open communication with our venue and ALL of the staff at FHI were always ready and willing to answer any and all questions for me (and believe me I had a ton throughout the process). They made the planning and execution of our wedding completely pain free, even providing bridal attendants on the day of that went as far as to bring my husband and I drinks AND FOOD outside during our pictures just so we weren't missing out/starving. I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about the staff. As far as the venue itself goes- it's breathtaking. We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique and gorgeous the place was- and one of the best parts is that the Inn has so much character itself you don't need to do a ton as far as decorations go. Finally- the food. OMG the food was outstanding. Again, we got SO many compliments on how amazing the food was. We are so thankful we made the decision to go with Fox Hill Inn for one of the most special days in our life and I cannot say enough good things about everyone there. Good luck to all future brides!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

The Fox Hill Inn's reply:

Wonderful! We enjoyed working with a lovely couple as you are. We pride ourselves in first rate cuisine and attention to detail to make your wedding day dreams come true. We are so happy we succeeded!
    Thank you for the time that you took out of your day to share your experience with others. We wish you much happiness! Kind regards, Linda Franco and the Fox Hill Team

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Fox Hill Inn on Saturday, April 14th and loved every moment of our special day. I would highly recommend the venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful setting, food that your guests will rave about and the little personal touches that matter most.

We had originally booked our wedding with the previous director Patty. Though we really liked the former director, the new director Linda was absolutely wonderful. She has been with the company for many years and after taking a casual position due to family needs, is back full time in the well-deserved role of director. Linda ensured that our wedding was everything we envisioned.

One of my bridesmaids, my cousin, may not have been able to be in or even attend our wedding, if it wasn’t for Linda. My cousin had a stem cell transplant for leukemia last summer and cannot be in crowds yet. Linda went above and beyond to accommodate her and made it possible for her to be part our big day. Linda provided outdoor accommodations for my cousin, set up special seating, had a private bathroom specially sanitized and also had an attendant assigned to my cousin, so she was taken care of throughout the day. When Linda first mentioned how she wanted to and would accommodate my cousin, it brought tears to my eyes. She didn’t have to offer to do anything to accommodate my cousin. Our wedding was booked, paid for and coming up quickly. Yet Linda helped me have my family at my side for our wedding. The day simply wouldn’t have been the same without my cousin there and I have Linda to thank for that. She and the Fox Hill staff were amazing with our families, our guests and us.

Thank you to Linda and all of the Fox Hill staff for everything you did to make our wedding day even more special than we imagined it could be!

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Fox Hill Inn's reply:

Dear Cheryl & Greg,
    Thank you for your warm and generous review, my staff and I enjoyed every minute working at your wedding, everywhere I was, I could feel like the song, "Love is in the air" everywhere I looked around, your family and friends were so polite and friendly. Please extend our greetings to your cousin Tracey. Blessings, Linda Franco and Fox Hill Staff

The Fox Hill Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Musically Yours
    Musically Yours Wedding DJs

We always have a great experience at the Fox Hill Inn. It's a warm cozy setting. The staff is always on point and there food is top notch. I highly recommend.

• 257 Federal Rd Brookfield, New York, 06804 See on map