Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Flower Studio

Austin's Weirdest Florist

The Flower Studio was founded by Coby Neal more than 20 years ago on the idea that every bride deserves the wedding she dreams about, not the wedding she has to settle for. As a locally owned Austin business with a long-standing reputation of success, we're dedicated to each of our clients from start to finish. Located downtown on West 6th Street, we’re also in a convenient location to all of Austin and it’s surrounding areas. When it comes down to it, bringing artistry and fine craftsmanship to your wedding or special event is what we truly love. Our award winning floral designers and event professionals are on top of every detail of your special day with impeccable execution, style, and care.

We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your special event outstanding. This is why we’ll always go the extra mile to make your floral designs perfect!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Preservation (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

The Flower Studio made my daughter's wedding day dreams come true! When we first sat down with Coby and his team, we had an idea of what we wanted. Once we began talking to Coby we quickly realized that he had a vision and a passion for creating the most fabulous wedding day flowers we could ever imagine! Their creativity is immeasurable. When I first walked into Thurman's Mansion in their wedding day, I got chills down my spine. They created the most magical, ethereal vision I've ever seen. There was a suspended creation of flowers and driftwood and candles, that floated effortlessly above the head table. There were different flower arrangements on each of our tables. They combined varying heights and varieties of flowers, and succulents... I cannot describe the magic that they created. I believe my daughter and son in law's description is the best one to leave you with... It was their very own fairy tale! You'd be crazy not to hire them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing designer with exquisite vision. Flowers for days at our wedding. I can't say enough about the beautiful creation and immense professionalism.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up

It was great working with these artists! I was able to talk to Coby about the theme and what kinds of flowers I like and we worked through what ideas would work best within my budget and concept and he just made it happen. It was so nice to be able to hand something off and know they were going to execute my vision flawlessly. All of our guest thought the arrangements where spectacular and they managed to exceed even my expectations.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The Flower Studio Pricing

220x220 sq 1369160300528 jh225web
220x220 sq 1369160424130 williamswedding119web

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The Flower Studio is the best! For florists they are my #1 recommended vendor to clients because they always deliver the most beautiful, creative, and long lasting arrangements. I can't recommend Ceilia and all of the staff there enough!

The Flower Studio with Beth & Coby are the most talented and experienced floral designers you will ever meet. Their depth of experience is endless and their vision is always mind blowing. Highly, highly recommend them for your next event to create a memorable day that will not soon be forgotten.

1406 West 6th Street, Austin, TX 78701   See On Map