Overland Park, KS 66210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Flower Girl

The Flower Girl is a design studio that was created by Erica Smail AIFD in 2009. After working in retail flower shops for 10 years Erica chose to focus her creativity on her passion of weddings and events. This focused effort allows her to give extra attention to brides and all the details of their wedding.

11 Reviews for The Flower Girl

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

The best florist I could have ever asked for! I received countless compliments on how wonderful our flowers looked on our wedding day! Erica was great to work with and very knowledgeable. She is super flexible and helped us to stay in our budget while still getting exactly what we wanted. I would use her again in a heart beat! Thanks again Erica!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

The owner couldn't be sweeter or more helpful and attentive! She has the cutest consulting room in her home and is professional and kind. She was wearing a floral blouse and taking meticulous notes on her iPad with a floral case. She is seriously everything I want in a florist!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't put into words how amazing Erica was with putting together all of our floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything was breathtaking, classic, and elegant. She listened to exactly what I liked and made it happen, x10. Erica is extremely reliable and trustworthy. She was pregnant throughout my engagement and had her baby roughly a month before my wedding, still managing to pull everything together even better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Erica to anyone who is looking for breathtaking floral arrangements for their wedding! Thank you so much, Erica!!

Sent on 03/04/2014