1213 6th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37208 Map · Phone number

About The Cupcake Collection

"We just want to do the classics and do them well."

Such simplicity is reflected in every aspect of the business, which is a true family affair. Nestled in the heart of historic Germantown, the thriving storefront is housed in a cozy renovated cottage that also serves as home base to the bustling family.

The Cupcake Collection cupcakes aren't just for kids. These sweet treats are for all ages. Each batch is made fresh each day with such decadent ingredients as butter, sugar, and cream. The daily selection typically includes chocolate, wedding cake, red velvet, carrot, strawberry, sweet lemonade and sweet potato.

The Cupcake Collection is open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11 to 4 p.m. on Sunday. www.thecupcakecollection.com • 615-244-2900

Follow The Cupcake Collection on

Other couples have also viewed

• Malvi Marshmallow Confections
lesliepelote

40 Reviews for The Cupcake Collection

Ashley F. · Married on 05/02/2020

Best cupcakes

This place has the best cupcakes. We had to have gluten free and let me tell you they taste none gluten free. They are so good. Not to mention they are so professional, we had some issues due to covid and they were so flexible and did bat a eye about thinking about how to accommodate. Not only great cupcakes, and I mean the best, but also great ethical people. The kind you want to give your money to and support.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2019

Delicious as always

I have been a huge fan and devoted cupcake consumer of the wonderful Cupcake Collection since I was a student at Tennessee State when they first started out back in 2007-2008! I remember saying that the day they make cakes, that no matter where I ended up in life, they had to make my wedding cake! So you can just imagine the joy that came over me when they started doing celebration cakes! They have affordable cake packages that even include a cupcake tower! Dru was amazing and so responsive to my calls and emails! They came and set everything up the day of the wedding and wanted to make sure what I wanted was perfect! And of course the cake, which was there signature sweet potato was AMAZING, which is not a surprise at all! A majority of our guests where from out of town and they raved over how good the cupcakes were and asked could I ship them some lol I told them where to go to order online or to stop by the shop on their way back! As if the cake was not enough, we were told that when it’s our one year anniversary, they would contact us so that we could get another cake or cupcakes to celebrate our first year so we didn’t have to freeze that yummy cake as traditionally done! We both were just simply grateful for The Cupcake Collection and as Mrs. Mignon says “May your day be sprinkled with JOY!” and trust that cake sprinkled a TON of Joy!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Cupcake Collection has such a great team of people. I knew they would do a terrific job since I have visited their location in Germantown several times for cupcakes. I had so many compliments on how great the cake tasted and loved how they decorated it. I also had mini cupcakes and regular size cupcakes next to the cake that ended up being perfect! They are the absolute best in town!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

• 1213 6th Avenue North Nashville, 37208 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Cupcake Collection)