10-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe

The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe offers a Legacy of Sophistication and Style like no other. This private facilty offers exceptional cuisine, sweeping panaromic views and first class service.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Outside Cake (1)
Chairs (1)
Linens (1)

3.2

Let me preface this review with saying that my wedding was beautiful! The location was perfect, the set up was wonderful and the food was unbelievably good....however....everything leading up to the day was stressful. All the reviews regarding lack of communication with the venue are 100% true. Back in February, I deposited with Rhonda (a former employee) and her second in command, Brooke. They were warm and friendly. Brooke was our contact until it got closer to the wedding and then Rhonda would take over, according to Rhonda. Brooke was great at answering emails within a few business days, was incredibly helpful and truly kind. But between February and October, Brooke went on maternity leave and Rhonda either quit or was let go (not sure since she just disappeared) from the Crosby and we were left working with a woman named Pamela. Pamela was INCREDIBLY hard to get in contact with. I would either not get responses or get email replies 10-12 days after the initial email. She often seemed like it was a chore for her to assist us with wedding planning. I couldn't even pay my balance on time, because she was not returning phone calls or emails. After SEVERAL angry voicemails, she gave me her cellphone number. I asked her to let me know when she charged our credit card the remaining balance after trying for SEVERAL DAYS to pay her (what kind of venue doesnt want to collect its fees on time?) and she never contacted me and instead charged my father's credit card without letting me know. Maybe things will get better when Brooke returns (in the future, an email should be sent to customers letting them know when you will be out of the office for long periods of time AND who their new contact will be in your absence) but I can't be sure. Yes, the day was lovely, the venue is great....but it was SO emotionally and mentally draining to not be able to get in contact with your venue rep months, weeks and DAYS before your wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/31/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

Beautiful location for a wedding with reasonable pricing. Rhonda is amazing and very helpful and you can definitely tell she loves what she does! The only thing is that I wish I could get answers to certain questions a little quicker, but other than that I love this venue.

Profile Picture User3852013, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.6

The Crosby was a beautiful venue - food was great according to all my guests. my complaint would definitely be with the staff - emails were always delayed by a couple weeks, sometimes we got no response. staff was also at times rude and not friendly to work with. anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it is- so having a venue that doesn't really communicate makes the process even more stressful. If you go with the Crosby make sure to hire a day of coordinator- this will save you soooo much stress! the wedding turned out great thanks to my coordinator. no doubt about it though the venue is gorgeous and great atmosphere for your guests

Profile Picture stephanie, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1295152829849 page03
220x220 sq 1295152930614 photo24

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe is a beautiful location to host your special day. The venue has spectacular backdrops for photos. The staff is amazing and very kind. If you're looking for a venue to host your wedding or special event, I highly recommend.

The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe offers a wedding day experience like no other. This private facility offers exceptional cuisine, sweeping panoramic views and first class service. Revs. Pat & Kelly of A Forever After Wedding, recommend this venue to those couples looking for the ultimate experience for their special day

One of the most beautiful venues, ever! We recently had a Charity Event at The Crosby and the Staff was AMAZING! They went above & beyond for a venue staff - that is exactly the treatment all of my clients want, deserve & need. Truly a pleasure and can't wait to be there again very soon.

This is an elegant, warm place to hold a wedding and working with Liz at The Crosby is a blessing.

Events