New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About The Candi Project

The Candi Project is a husband-and-wife run wedding videography company located in New York, New York. They focus on the simple, sweet moments of your special day that unfold by themselves to create a video that will leave you speechless, or crying happy tears. With their heart-felt and poetry-in-motion style, they capture the soul of your wedding so you can experience how you felt over and over again. Let them put their dedication to their craft and passion for what they do to use to create a wedding video that’s as unique as you.

The Candi Project has several videography services for couples to consider. Their most popular package features additional hours, a highlight video and filming with multiple cameras. With the option of client revisions, you can give feedback on edits you want made so the final product is exactly as you envision it. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available. The Candi Project offers the following services:

• Drone footage

• Videos 4

41 Reviews for The Candi Project

• Brigid

Brigid Martin · Getting married on 03/03/2020

"I'd see that movie" - my mom

Chris & Aenid were above and beyond outstanding with their level of professionalism and care in producing a high quality product that reflected the highlights of our wedding day. On the day of, they were prompt, positive, and professional and in the weeks leading up to the wedding they filled us in with organized outlines of what they would be doing and made sure they would cover everything that we wanted (they did!). They were never once intrusive or in anyone's face during the evening. They truly blended in seamlessly at the reception. I would say their stealth level is definitely at a 10. It has been one month since our wedding and they have delivered all of the edited video products, which is such an impressive speed. I am actually blown away by how they did this. My husband and I could not be more pleased with how our videos turned out. Their cinematic rendering of our videos were at such a level of quality that I had multiple people tell me "I'd see that movie" after watching our wedding highlights. I would recommend them any day of the week.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Hooker · Married on 09/22/2018

Unbelievable!

We are so thankful to have found The Candi Project (Chris and Aenid) to film our wedding day. They are an incredible, talented duo and they were such a pleasure to work with every step of the way!! Not only did they capture every special moment of our day, they told our story in such a unique & beautiful way. I would be lying if i said I haven't watched our highlight film 100 times already!! Truly amazing work. I would HIGHLY recommend booking them if they are available! You will not regret it! :)

Sent on 12/12/2018

The Candi Project FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

The Candi Project is a videographer team that will leave you speechless or crying happy tears, by presenting their work to you. Recommended.

• New York, 10022 See on map