New York, New York, New York 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Candi Project

The Candi Project is a husband-and-wife run wedding videography company located in New York, New York. They focus on the simple, sweet moments of your special day that unfold by themselves to create a video that will leave you speechless, or crying happy tears. With their heart-felt and poetry-in-motion style, they capture the soul of your wedding so you can experience how you felt over and over again. Let them put their dedication to their craft and passion for what they do to use to create a wedding video that’s as unique as you.

The Candi Project has several videography services for couples to consider. Their most popular package features additional hours, a highlight video and filming with multiple cameras. With the option of client revisions, you can give feedback on edits you want made so the final product is exactly as you envision it. Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive formats are available. The Candi Project offers the following services:

• Drone footage

Videos 4 Videos

48 Reviews for The Candi Project

Tori F. · Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding 05.21.2021

I am speechless in the best way possible! After having to move my wedding to Charleston I was so worried about having to find a new videographer but I was so happy I was able to keep The Candi Project! They flew down to capture my big day and they exceeded our expectations of the video. It was perfect and with so much attention to detail, it brings tears to my eyes every time we watch it! Could not have found better people to capture our day if we tried.

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Brigid

Brigid M. · Married on 03/03/2020

"I'd see that movie" - my mom

Chris & Aenid were above and beyond outstanding with their level of professionalism and care in producing a high quality product that reflected the highlights of our wedding day. On the day of, they were prompt, positive, and professional and in the weeks leading up to the wedding they filled us in with organized outlines of what they would be doing and made sure they would cover everything that we wanted (they did!). They were never once intrusive or in anyone's face during the evening. They truly blended in seamlessly at the reception. I would say their stealth level is definitely at a 10. It has been one month since our wedding and they have delivered all of the edited video products, which is such an impressive speed. I am actually blown away by how they did this. My husband and I could not be more pleased with how our videos turned out. Their cinematic rendering of our videos were at such a level of quality that I had multiple people tell me "I'd see that movie" after watching our wedding highlights. I would recommend them any day of the week.

Sent on 04/17/2019

The Candi Project FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

The Candi Project is a videographer team that will leave you speechless or crying happy tears, by presenting their work to you. Recommended.

• New York New York, New York, 10022 See on map
    Location of (The Candi Project)
  • New York, 10022 See on map
    917-794-3563 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Candi Project)