98% Recommended by couples

62 Reviews See all
B
Brittany Married on 09/09/2023
5 out of 5 rating
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beth and The Caketeria. They were so great to work with from start to finish. Beth answered any question I had and helped us to come up with the perfect wedding cake! She took the ideas we had and the outcome was better than we ever imagined. The cake was so beautiful we felt bad cutting it! I'm glad we did though because it was delicious! Our guests keep talking about how good the cake was from our wedding and how they wish they could have it all the time! We also had mini cupcakes made and they were perfect. I would recommend Beth and The Caketeria to anyone. We cant wait until our anniversary so we can have it again!
A
Anna K. Married on 05/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Made an amazing VEGAN chocolate wedding cake!!!

Our venue works with this bakery and includes a cake or cake topper with our wedding package. We went with the cake topper option and as I am dairy free we went with the vegan cake. The vegan options we so tasty! The chocolate, chocolate option was so good my husband could not believe that it was VEGAN like he actually thought it was a mistake. It wasn't and it was so good we decided we needed chocolate chocolate for our wedding! The cake was simple and exactly as we described it! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!
M
Marisa Married on 03/18/2023

Amazing cake!

We had the option of the Caketeria or another place included in our package and we went with the Caketeria. From the initial tasting, we were absolutely obsessed with the cake flavors we picked and could not stop thinking about them. Beth was wonderful and helped us pick our flavors and made us the most gorgeous and delicious cake. Highly recommend!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding