The Caketeria Reviews

The Caketeria 4
The Caketeria 5
The Caketeria 6

Jonna Zaffos · Married on 11/03/2018

Words can’t even describe!!!

When my now husband and I were making our tasting appointments, we scheduled two for the same day since the two locations were close by. The Caketeria was first on our list and honestly what we were most excited for.

From the start Beth was so friendly and willing to accommodate the ideas we were thinking. I told her the flavors we were thinking because we didn’t want just traditional wedding cake flavors. She delivered! We were able to try so much besides just the idea we had. After our tasting, we canceled our second appointment because we knew we were going with Beth! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and DELICIOUS! Our guests raved about our cake! We decided to go with a 4 tier cake: 2 tiers were pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting and the other two were a cinnamon pound cake with salted caramel frosting and a little layer of salted caramel on the cake! Yum! We were married in November, so the flavors fit perfectly! We now have our top layer in our freezer and are not sure it’s going to make it until next year! We could not have been happier with our experience, thank so much to Beth and The Caketeria for making our day that much better! :)

Sent on 01/08/2019
    The Caketeria 7

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

My husband and I just got married at the end of September. Beth was so incredibly helpful and professional from the first point of contact. Our cake was more than we could ever hope for! So beautiful and exactly how we imagined it!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    The Caketeria 8

Tammy · Married on 09/16/2018

The Caketeria was recommended to us by the staff at the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, where we held our small wedding with 31 attendees. Beth was very helpful to me in selecting the cake style that met our needs. We chose sponge with mixed berries, and it was delicious! Beth worked with our florist to obtain flowers with which to decorate our cake. Our guests were very complimentary about the event. The Caketeria also bakes and sells an incredible array of delicious cupcakes! You will not go wrong if you chose to work with Beth from the Caketeria for your wedding cake!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Scott · Married on 09/15/2018

We used the Caketeria for our wedding cake, and they did a fantastic job. Our tasting was so good that we ended up getting three different cake options, which the crew there handled with ease, in addition to us throwing in cookie favors. All of the cakes were great, and we got multiple comments similar to "I don't even usually like wedding cake, but this is amazing!"

Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2018

My husband and I got married in August and we got our cake from The Caketeria. Beth was so helpful with picking flavors and design! I got a cake and cupcakes because I couldn’t pick just one flavor. I changed my mind so many times about what cupcake flavors I wanted and they were so patient and had great ideas. My guests couldn’t wait for the cake after they tasted The Caketerias amazing cake at my shower and they didn’t disappoint. Not only was everything beautiful, but it tasted amazing! We had some cake and cupcakes left over and they were just as moist and delicious the next day. We will be getting all of our cakes from The Caketeria! 5 stars isn’t enough!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    The Caketeria 9
    The Caketeria 10

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2018

I have order 3 major cakes from this bakery, shower, christening, and wedding, and all of them have been outstanding. They are easy to work with and I have no problem recommending them to everyone I know. I have even left it up to Beth to help with the decorating ideas and she has never let me down.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allie · Married on 06/29/2018

Beth was extremely helpful throughout the process of picking out and delivering the wedding cake. We liked so many flavors as they all tasted so good that we were able to have a different flavor for each layer of the cake. At our wedding everyone raved that the cake was just as good as it looked and the best wedding cake they ever had! I would definitely recommend The Cakateria to anyone looking for a wedding cake!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Caketeria! From the initial inquiry to my absolutely perfect cake, that my wedding guests are still talking about, every step was super easy and almost exciting. Beth was super communicative and listened to all of our questions with sincerity. I would recommend Caketeria to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

LOVE THE CAKETERIA! When we went for our tasting Beth had 4 very different types of cake for us to try and also explained all of the ways they can combine and alter them. She also offered to pull some more unique flavors from the display case, but we were more than satisfied with the options we had. We couldn't agree on a flavor (I like fruit in my cake and my husband only wants chocolate) so Beth did 2 different flavored tiers for us and they were PERFECT! I had a yellow pound cake with raspberry and lemon curd and Beth helped my husband decide upon a chocolate cake with chocolate mouse then yellow cake and chocolate ganache all layered up. It was all covered in a perfect and yummy white buttercream. Beth then sat with me and patiently went through pictures until I found the exact look that I wanted for the frosting. I think we were done in 12 minutes. It was the easiest (and best) part of the wedding planning.

Our wedding was just last Saturday and since the cake was so delicious we decided not to freeze the top layer and eat it instead. Beth is going to make us 2 anniversary cakes instead and we can't wait. I went to a lot of wedding shows where there was cake from Palermo's and that cake was overly sweet. Beth's cakes are perfect. Everyone loved it! Coincidentally we went on a little trip in January and met someone who works near the Caketeria and she told me how much she loves their cupcakes!

I cannot say enough good things about Beth, her staff and the Caketeria. If you need a bakery, for any sort of wedding confectionery I highly recommend going there. The price of the cake was included in our venue and when I have some pictures I will be sure to share them!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Chloe · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband & I got married in November & Beth and The Caketeria made cakes for a few of our wedding events, my shower, the rehearsal dinner (groom's cake) and our wedding cake. They absolutely nailed every single cake, not only did they look amazing but they also tasted great too.They did an AMAZING job on on our wedding cake, a "naked" style almond pound cake with raspberry filling. It was great and so beautiful! My only regret is the caterer threw out leftovers and didn't package them for us to take home, I wish I had some now LOL thank you so much The Caketeria! You guys are awesome

Sent on 12/01/2017
    The Caketeria 11

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I got our wedding cake from The Caketeria as part of our wedding package from Jamie Hollander Gourmet Foods & Catering. Beth from The Caketeria is fantastic to work with, and her cakes are to die for! We had a multilayer cake with two flavors: lemon soaked pound cake with lemon curd and raspberry and a chocolate cake with coffee filling. Both flavors were a huge hit amongst guests. I particularly recommend the chocolate/coffee combination for any couple who loves coffee! Beyond this, the decor of the cake was exactly what I described to Beth when we met for a cake tasting. I asked for a birch tree look with space for leaves and flowers (provided by The Pod Shop in New Hope), and the final product was perfect (even better than I imagined).

Beth was also wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process. My parents were helping me plan the day, since I no longer live locally, and Beth was great at accommodating this. First, she met with my parents and took them through a tasting. Then, when I had a surprise work trip to the area, she scheduled a second tasting for my sister and I at the last moment, and was very accommodating. I felt very comfortable working with The Caketeria, and I was incredibly happy with the wedding cake. I highly recommend The Caketeria for wedding cakes and any other occasion you want something delicious!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    The Caketeria 12

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married on this past Saturday and we had our cake made by Beth and her team at The Caketeria. The design we wanted was a VERY unique character from an older video game (Bundt from Super Mario: RPG). I was a bit nervous when I first contacted the team at The Caketeria because we're a gay couple (I know it shouldn't matter, but you occasionally see those sad stories in the news) AND we had a very obscure cake request. My anxiety vanished when I was presented with the highest quality of professionalism and friendliness by Beth and her team. We contacted them months in advance for the cake design, and Beth was in regular contact with me throughout. She accepted the request without hesitation and even conducted her own research online to ensure that the cake looked exactly as it should- which must have been hard, because they make such beautiful cakes there and our design could only be described as "unique". The team at The Caketeria was always accommodating and reassuring.

When the big day came and the cake was delivered (promptly within the window of time we decided on), my husband and I were so happy with the result. The cake exceeded our expectations and it was DELICIOUS. I can't tell you how many people approached us to ask where we got the cake from and to compliment us on how flavorful it was. I am so happy we trusted The Caketeria to make our special cake and if I ever have to order another cake, it will definitely be with them!

In case anyone was wondering: our cake was made for 60 guests and was vanilla pound cake with raspberry icing and raspberry preserves. :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Claire · Married on 06/17/2017

Beth was professional, friendly and easy to work with! Her portfolio includes such a variety that I knew she would really listen to our vision and make it happen. She and her team accommodated our requests with ease and the result was both gorgeous AND delicious!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

I am so happy I trusted Caketeria to create my wedding cake! Hands down - everything I could want and more!
    Beth will set you up with a tasting to figure out exactly what you want for your special day and answer all your questions. She is super responsive to any emails and calls, but most importantly, incredibly talented.
    I had a bride's cake made of sponge cake, fresh berries, and fresh cream as well as a groom's cake made of chocolate sponge cake with a beautiful chocolate drizzle and blueberries. Every single one of my guests expressed that these were the BEST cakes they have EVER had at a wedding ... And that they tried steeling his or her neighbor's slice!
    I wish I could eat these two cakes everyday for the rest of my life, but the memory of how perfect they were is more than enough. Thank you Caketeria for making this process so easy!

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • brieliz

brielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Caketeria was included as one of the bakeries of choice from our venue. After tasting the cake at a bridal show, I knew this was the bakery to choose. Beth was so helpful during the tasting and helped us come up with exactly what we were looking for with our wedding cake design. She also planned and made a surprise groom's cake for my husband for the rehearsal dinner, which he loved! The cake was very affordable and delicious! My husband is picky but couldn't get enough. We also already ate our cake topper (it was that good) and are planning on ordering a 1 year anniversary cake from them next year. I highly recommend Beth and Caketeria.

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/09/2016

We chose the Caketeria for our wedding cake and couldn't be more pleased with how things turned out. I found a cake design online that I fell absolutely in love with and Beth created a cake above and beyond our expectations. The most difficult part of working with the Caketeria is choosing which type of delicious cake to go with. We ended up choosing the lemon pound cake with raspberry and lemon curd and a buttercream frosting. The cake was a huge hit at the wedding. We would highly recommend Beth and the Caketeria!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beth and The Caketeria. They were so great to work with from start to finish. Beth answered any question I had and helped us to come up with the perfect wedding cake! She took the ideas we had and the outcome was better than we ever imagined. The cake was so beautiful we felt bad cutting it! I'm glad we did though because it was delicious! Our guests keep talking about how good the cake was from our wedding and how they wish they could have it all the time! We also had mini cupcakes made and they were perfect. I would recommend Beth and The Caketeria to anyone. We cant wait until our anniversary so we can have it again!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sierra · Married on 08/19/2016

We worked with Beth at the Caketeria for our wedding cake. It turned out so beautifully. We had gone back and forth on a few designs and I ultimately left the creativity in their hands and it was so gorgeous. We had a lot of flavors to choose from in our tasting, they really were all delicious. The final product was so delicious everybody made compliments on how good it was, especially the chocolate raspberry combination.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2016

Beth was wonderful to work with and she helped realize my dream wedding cake. She was very accommodating with incorporating items that I brought into the cake design and with planning, such as embedding charms for the Southern traditional Cake Pull. I also ordered my macaron favors through the Caketeria. They were very talented and detail oriented. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Toby · Married on 06/18/2016

Caketeria was very responsive to the wishes of the bride, my daughter. They took the worry out of that part of the planning. The cake was lovely. All of the guests praised the delicious cake as well as the beautiful design. The cake was delivered on time. I would definitely recommend Caketeria services.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lili · Married on 05/14/2016

We worked with the Caketeria through our venue, the Nassau Inn. Beth at the Caketeria was wonderful with us, and showed us countless options during our tasting until we decided on the look for our cake. The cake was delicious, too - we had so many guests tell us it was the best wedding cake they'd ever tasted! She was also incredibly accommodating in getting a birthday cake for the groom's father, and only charged us minimally for a whole second cake of a different kind. Even if you do not have the pleasure of getting married at the Nassau Inn, make sure you call Beth and get your cake through the Caketeria! They are the BEST!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/31/2015

We worked with the Caketeria through our hotel. Beth was wonderful during our tasting and drew us up a sketch through email. I wrote back a week later requesting a mini Spiderman peeking out of the bottom of our cake and she added it without a problem. My husband was so surprised! They were wonderful to work with and we received so many compliments on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

We had a wedding cake from the Caketeria as part of our venue package. They were very flexible and nice during the tasting, they listened to our ideas but also offered helpful suggestions, and the cake they made was both beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Wonderful simple cake from here! We had a carrot cake with buttercream frosting, and although I only got a bite during the cake cutting (I was too busy dancing after that - my fault!), I heard from my guests that it was moist and delicious!! They even put our funny cake topper on it beautifully. Delightful.

Sent on 09/07/2015

The Caketeria designed the most beautiful wedding cake after meeting with my daughter and myself. It was exactly what we had envisioned and the cake's taste was equally delightful. The owner Beth had prepared a wonderful cake tasting for us giving us multiple choices. The service was punctual and everything we had conveyed was provided without any complications. We will recommend The Caketeria to our friends as we are confident that Beth will provide the most beautiful cake, best taste and service.

Sent on 09/11/2015