The Bridal Loft

• a&bé bridal shop
  • Anna's Bridal

21 Reviews for The Bridal Loft

Rebecca · Married on 12/17/2017

I came to Andrea after my biggest mistake during the whole wedding planning process -- I had taken my dress originally to a woman who was unscrupulous and lazy. I came to Andrea 2.5 weeks before my wedding, with my dress hemmed (unevenly, might I say, but that was the least of my worries), but with the top looking entirely wrong, and without the sown-in cups I was promised. I was worried I'd have to find some other dress. Not only did Andrea take me on, but she made me stop worrying. She did everything the previous lady did not do -- she listened to my concerns, she looked at me and how I looked in the dress. The dress was ready a week before the wedding; fit like a glove and looked great. If I could give her six stars, I would!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

Andrea did an incredible job with my wedding dress alterations! She executed all of the changes I wanted to make flawlessly and the result was the dress of my dreams! She was so friendly and fun to work with. I would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Wonderful experience at the bridal loft! Andrea did great at altering my dress!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Award

• Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

So many great wedding vendors in one loft! Having worked with each of them for many years now, photographing weddings they have served, we can't speak highly enough of them. The Bridal Loft rocks!

• 2808 NE Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite #3 Portland, 97212 See on map
    Location of (The Bridal Loft)