The Bowmans Photo

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Mary & Joe Bowman

Creating with couples since 2017.

Clean, film-inspired, and timeless photographs for you to hang around your house.

Our average client invests $3600 for 8 hours of coverage and 2 photographers on their day.

Reach out! We cannot wait to hear from you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Anjeline
    Anjeline R. Getting married on 10/02/2021

We've never felt more SEEN!

Are you looking for:
    -photographers who have amazing personalities?
    -photographers who make you feel important and like you've known each other for years rather than clients?
    -photographers that can capture who you and your partner are in a photograph?
    -photographers who would go above and beyond to make you feel like the greatest and most gorgeous power couple they've ever worked with?
    -photographers who are also incredibly intelligent and that you can have great conversations with?

So were we, which is why we booked The Bowmans Photo in October 2019! It took me around 2 months of diligent searching for our wedding photographer. Something just never sat perfectly with each photographer we met with until we spoke to Mary. As soon as we got off the phone with her, my partner and I both said "SHE'S THE ONE" and booked her that night.

I am currently going through our engagement gallery and we've never felt more SEEN by anyone other than Mary and Joe. They miraculously knew who we were as a couple and as people and was able to capture it on camera. They gave us beautiful conversations throughout the shoot and were so gracious with their time. I personally have never felt more confident in someone taking my picture until now. I want to cry with how beautiful I feel in our pictures. It captured the way my partner looks at me when I'm not looking and it feels amazing.

Honestly, take the plunge and PLEASE book The Bowmans. We are so incredibly excited for them to shoot our wedding and just to hang out again. They are such fun and beautiful souls. If we decide to have a family, we would probably fly to where they are just so they can take our family photos. Sounds extra, but I said what I said.
  • Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 08/21/2021

Book them!!

Absolute Perfection! We can’t express the depth of our gratitude for Mary Bowman. On our day, she made us feel comfortable and seemed to genuinely care about our day and getting to know us as people. She was not there to just “snap some photos”. She was there to truly and sincerely capture us and the day. She documented all of the little moments/details and captured our love in a way I only hoped was possible. It is so hard to capture a feeling in a photo, but she really nailed it across the board. If you can, do not hesitate to book Mary and Joe!

We have so many photos we love and will absolutely treasure our memories and these photos for a lifetime.
  • Tamara
    Tamara Married on 10/03/2020

Our FAVORITE Photographers

When we met up with Mary and Joe for an engagement shoot in Yosemite, we felt almost instantly that we had found new friends. By the time we started our first shoot, we discovered a blend of professionalism, character, enthusiasm, creativity, humor, and warm personalities.

Mary and Joe made the whole experience so comfortable and fun. Any concerns or awkwardness were quickly forgotten. We warmed up within minutes and ended up laughing, dancing, and exploring. By the end of the day we felt like we were simply adventuring with old friends and chasing some golden sunlight.

The Bowman’s continued impressing us by getting our photos back in no time at all! We were and remain left speechless by how beautiful and dreamy they are! I feel like Mary and Joe were able to capture moments that are so genuine and natural. Even more...Mary’s editing skills only enhanced the magic!

The Bowman’s offer such a unique, authentic, and high-quality experience. They are both brilliant and caring, investing in your love story and creatively capturing it. We can’t recommend them enough!!!! And we couldn’t be more excited to work with them again on our wedding day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

748 Sedgefield Road Charlotte, NC, 28209
7193018931
Location of (The Bowmans Photo)
Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28209 See on map

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding