The Blooming Branch

Santa Ana, CA View map

$2,004 Typical Price

Maribel Lopez is the designer and owner of the Blooming Branch. Since she was a young girl, Maribel has always loved flowers and this love has become a life experience that now she shares with her clients. Over the years, with passion and perseverance, she has grown and bloomed in the floral industry in Orange County, CA. The Blooming Branch was inspired by one of her favorite Bible verses, John 15:5 "I'm the vine; you are the branches those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing"

From the simplicity of a flower to an extravagant arrangement, Maribel design’s brings out the best in each element of nature. It is the satisfaction of serving people and bringing happiness to their lives with her creations that excites her. She delights the perfect setting for every occasion of your life and being part of your treasured memories. Working with nature's creation on a daily basis, sure is a blessing to Maribel.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2004

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Michelle Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely & Elegant

With our wedding package, we were recommended The Blooming Branch. I started to follow up them on Instagram, and their arrangements are just lovely! I am super excited to use them for our wedding.
    Daniel Married on 08/10/2018
    The Blooming Branch did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding! Maribel has all the experience and passion for creating beautiful flower arrangements. My wife and I met with Maribel and discussed our must-have flowers and color accents. She made note of it and created stunning arrangements that really popped out at our wedding. The guests complimented us on our centerpieces and more importantly to me, my wife’s bouquet. Maribel’s magic made our flowers bloom their best on our wedding day. We could tell because our guests were fighting over who gets to take the centerpieces home. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than what we could’ve dreamt of! Thank you Maribel!
    Mary Married on 10/28/2017
    Maribel did such a great job for my daughter’s wedding at the Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach. The flowers captured the flavor our the wedding, and filled the garden iron arch and reception room. Not only were all the bridesmaids and bridal bouquets absolutely beautiful and substantial, my mother of the bride arrangement, as well as the mother of the groom’s arrangement was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thank you oh so much to Maribel and her staff for capturing all the florals most perfectly. We were all very happy with the work/ flowers!!! Mother of the Bride at the Canobbio/ O’Reilly wedding.

The Blooming Branch's reply:

Is always my pleasure to be able to add Magic to that special day!!

Thank you for having The blooming branch write a message in flowers for your special day!

Your new floral friend at The blooming branch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Country Club Weddings

Blooming Branch is always professional, on-time, thorough and creative. Our brides have never been disappointed with them and we feel confident endorsing them. Your Event Professionals The Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse

Sipper Photography Sipper Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Maribel at The Blooming Branch on several occasions. She has done flowers for my personal events as well as weddings that I have photographed. Maribel is always professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her beautiful floral work for your wedding or event.

Mike Maez Photography Mike Maez Photography Wedding Photographers

Maribel and her staff at the Blooming Branch did an absolutely tremendous job on a past wedding at Strawberry Farms in Irvine, CA. The floral arrangements and bridal bouquet were stunning! Highly recommended for sure!!

3400 W MacArthur Blvd Suite B Santa Ana, CA, 92707

By appointment only
Location of (The Blooming Branch)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding