Foxtail Florals

Brea, CA View map

"I love flowers! I love the unusual ones with rare beauty and personality! I love coming up with creative displays and new concepts to match each new clients personal style" ~Corie

Anything from small and intimate to over the top glam. We assist our clients in the designing process to ensure their personal style is captured and that all details are taken care of.

Whatever inspires you, whether it be recreating a special moment when you first met your love or using a specific flower that your grandmother grew in her back yard , we want to infuse that into your special day to make it truly memorable. We are here to provide artistic florals and assist in the direction of linens, props, layout and overall direction of your event. Our purpose is to showcase your personal style (your personality) to make a memorable event for you and all of your guests to remember forever!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jenna W. Married on 06/22/2022

A true floral ARTIST

Corie of Foxtail Florals is a true ARTIST. I cannot fully capture in words what a stellar job she did for our wedding - she created truly unique arrangements like nothing I have ever seen before, exceeding what I could have ever dreamed up. I saw examples of her work on her website and instantly fell in love with her distinct, bold, and dramatic arrangements. I feel so lucky that we were able to work with her for our wedding at Millwick (Downtown LA) in June 2022. She was wonderful to collaborate with leading up to the wedding, both for the flowers themselves and she also gave input with regard to our linen rentals, menus, place cards, candle colors. When it came to the flowers - the colors, types, textures, arrangements - it is like she knew me better than I knew myself!!! Corie crafted exactly what I could have ever wanted in flowers - beyond my wildest dreams! Pure perfection. My friends and family all commented that the flowers were so "me." Leading up to the wedding she sent a lovely PDF proposal with flower types/colors, and it was a bit off to what I had envisioned. She took my feedback in stride, really listened, and pivoted in the direction I wanted. While she was setting up the venue, she had the idea to repurpose flowers from the ceremony area to the reception area and vice versa, so we got more "bang for our buck" with regard to flower usage. One of the elements of our wedding day I was most looking forward to was having impactful flowers, and she truly created an enchanted floral paradise, complete with hanging installations from the ceiling! I could go on and on, but I think the pictures will do a better job in showing what an amazing job she did (photo credit goes to our amazing photographers, The Hendrys, Instagram: @the_hendrys). I could not recommend Corie and Foxtail Florals more.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 06/18/2022

Gorgeous designs!

Corie's designs are incredible! She's such an artist.

We gave Corie our colors and told her we wanted a mix between desert and tropical with a touch of funk and uniqueness. We didn't give her much more beyond that. She totally knocked it out of the park. The designs exceeded my expectations in every way. It was very important to me to have a haiku lei to pay tribute to my Native Hawaiian heritage. She did such a great job bringing that to life for me. She also made leis for our two dogs, which were adorable.

Our guests couldn't stop talking about the flowers and the overall color palette. Corie's designs speak for themselves, but she's also great to work with and a total professional. I couldn't recommend her more!
    Anne-Marie S. Married on 08/06/2021

Fantastic Florist!

I cannot say enough good things about Foxtail Florals. They supplied the florals for my cousin's wedding so I knew their arrangements were beautiful. Working with them on my wedding was the best experience possible. Not only was their communication fantastic (I worked with Ashlie) but they were super understanding with all of the uncertainty that was involved with planning a wedding during a pandemic. We weren't sure if our venue was going to be open until 10 days before our wedding! Fortunately, it all worked out and we got married as planned. Ashlie and Foxtail Florals designed the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Everyone was in awe of the unique colors and textures. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ashlie turned that into the most wonderful flower story. I loved every bit of working with Ashlie and Foxtail Florals and would highly recommend them to anyone.
  • illustration stars

• Dylan & Ashley
    33 photos 路 06/11/2017

2761 Saturn St Unit K Brea, CA, 92821

Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm Available for consultations at the customers convenience
Location of (Foxtail Florals)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding