2761 Saturn St Unit K, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Foxtail Florals

"I love flowers! I love the unusual ones with rare beauty and personality! I love coming up with creative displays and new concepts to match each new clients personal style" ~Corie

Anything from small and intimate to over the top glam. We assist our clients in the designing process to ensure their personal style is captured and that all details are taken care of.

Whatever inspires you, whether it be recreating a special moment when you first met your love or using a specific flower that your grandmother grew in her back yard , we want to infuse that into your special day to make it truly memorable. We are here to provide artistic florals and assist in the direction of linens, props, layout and overall direction of your event. Our purpose is to showcase your personal style (your personality) to make a memorable event for you and all of your guests to remember forever!

Follow Foxtail Florals on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nafees Occasions

20 Reviews for Foxtail Florals

• Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie S. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Fantastic Florist!

I cannot say enough good things about Foxtail Florals. They supplied the florals for my cousin's wedding so I knew their arrangements were beautiful. Working with them on my wedding was the best experience possible. Not only was their communication fantastic (I worked with Ashlie) but they were super understanding with all of the uncertainty that was involved with planning a wedding during a pandemic. We weren't sure if our venue was going to be open until 10 days before our wedding! Fortunately, it all worked out and we got married as planned. Ashlie and Foxtail Florals designed the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Everyone was in awe of the unique colors and textures. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ashlie turned that into the most wonderful flower story. I loved every bit of working with Ashlie and Foxtail Florals and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 02/22/2020

Foxtail Florals made my floral dreams come true!

Corie and her team at Foxtail Florals were a dream to work with when it came to my wedding florals! I met with close to a dozen other florist and the moment I stepped into Corie's warehouse, I knew she was the one.

I was looking for an edgy, modern vibe and it was right in her wheelhouse. Even with my multiple design revisions, Corie was always so sweet and willing to help--quick email/text responses and always honest about what was feasible with my budget.

All my guests raved about the florals and even though my wedding was almost two months ago, I still have people telling me how gorgeous my wedding flowers were!

I still can't believe the beautiful magic Foxtail Florals created for my wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/22/2020

A dream to work with!

I can't even begin to explain how much my husband and I loved the florals on our wedding day. I still get compliments about them. Ashlie was so easy to communicate with and listened to all of my ideas. She looked at our inspiration pictures and totally understood what we were going for. They truly went above and beyond on the wedding day and I am SO happy that I went with them. I'm not a floral expert by any means, so I put my trust in them and was 150% rewarded.

I wish I could give them more stars!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Foxtail Florals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Real Wedding

• 2761 Saturn St Unit K Brea, CA, 92821 See on map
    Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm Available for consultations at the customers convenience
    Location of (Foxtail Florals)