Foxtail Florals

Brea, CA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

"I love flowers! I love the unusual ones with rare beauty and personality! I love coming up with creative displays and new concepts to match each new clients personal style" ~Corie

Anything from small and intimate to over the top glam. We assist our clients in the designing process to ensure their personal style is captured and that all details are taken care of.

Whatever inspires you, whether it be recreating a special moment when you first met your love or using a specific flower that your grandmother grew in her back yard , we want to infuse that into your special day to make it truly memorable. We are here to provide artistic florals and assist in the direction of linens, props, layout and overall direction of your event. Our purpose is to showcase your personal style (your personality) to make a memorable event for you and all of your guests to remember forever!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

• Anne-Marie
    Anne-Marie S. Married on 08/06/2021

Fantastic Florist!

I cannot say enough good things about Foxtail Florals. They supplied the florals for my cousin's wedding so I knew their arrangements were beautiful. Working with them on my wedding was the best experience possible. Not only was their communication fantastic (I worked with Ashlie) but they were super understanding with all of the uncertainty that was involved with planning a wedding during a pandemic. We weren't sure if our venue was going to be open until 10 days before our wedding! Fortunately, it all worked out and we got married as planned. Ashlie and Foxtail Florals designed the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Everyone was in awe of the unique colors and textures. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ashlie turned that into the most wonderful flower story. I loved every bit of working with Ashlie and Foxtail Florals and would highly recommend them to anyone.
  • Hayley
    Hayley P. Married on 07/25/2021

Fantastic floral team!

Foxtail Florals stayed with me through the crazy COVID season! We rescheduled our wedding three times and they were with us every step of the way and so supportive. I could not recommend Foxtail Florals more. Corie and Ashley made me feel like my voice was heard and provided the most beautiful florals for our wedding day. They sent a personalized floral design document with the individual florals they planned to use on our big day to make sure I liked the look they came with up with.

Creative, kind, and overall fantastic!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 02/22/2020

Foxtail Florals made my floral dreams come true!

Corie and her team at Foxtail Florals were a dream to work with when it came to my wedding florals! I met with close to a dozen other florist and the moment I stepped into Corie's warehouse, I knew she was the one.

I was looking for an edgy, modern vibe and it was right in her wheelhouse. Even with my multiple design revisions, Corie was always so sweet and willing to help--quick email/text responses and always honest about what was feasible with my budget.

All my guests raved about the florals and even though my wedding was almost two months ago, I still have people telling me how gorgeous my wedding flowers were!

I still can't believe the beautiful magic Foxtail Florals created for my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dylan & Ashley
    33 photos · 06/11/2017

2761 Saturn St Unit K Brea, CA, 92821

Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm Available for consultations at the customers convenience
Location of (Foxtail Florals)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding