Yorba Linda, CA 92885 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Foxtail Florals

"I love flowers! I love the unusual ones with rare beauty and personality! I love coming up with creative displays and new concepts to match each new clients personal style" ~Corie

Anything from small and intimate to over the top glam. We assist our clients in the designing process to ensure their personal style is captured and that all details are taken care of.

Whatever inspires you, whether it be recreating a special moment when you first met your love or using a specific flower that your grandmother grew in her back yard , we want to infuse that into your special day to make it truly memorable. We are here to provide artistic florals and assist in the direction of linens, props, layout and overall direction of your event. Our purpose is to showcase your personal style (your personality) to make a memorable event for you and all of your guests to remember forever!

Follow Foxtail Florals on

Foxtail Florals 5
  • Gavin

Gavin Pherson · Married on 11/23/2019

An Amazing Wedding Professional Far Exceeding Our Expectations

I simply cannot recommend Foxtail Florals highly enough. Their arrangements were astonishing, their communication was flawless throughout, and their knowledge was bottomless. Foxtail's Corie Sielaff was simply born to be a wedding florist. She was by *far* the most skilled vendor at our wedding, and we were blessed with very well-respected talent across the board. What elevated Foxtail to best-in-class was that Corie was the only vendor in complete, master-level command of her skill set, and her breadth of experience surpassed every other person we worked with, including our fancy wedding coordinator, with respect to both her individual skill and with wedding planning more generally. What's more, Corie's expertise was never something she flashed about or boasted, instead it was just something that revealed itself naturally through her good care. After dancing between vendors asking lots of questions and trying to make a coherent vision of things, I regularly found that Corie's advice had the wisest overall perspective and was the most fully in-tune with what my partner and I were trying to achieve. If you're beginning to plan your wedding, you too will soon be dancing this dance between vendors, and it's quite easy to lose your own voice in the sea of opinions, so it is invaluable to have a veteran among your ranks who can cut through the noise. One might expect that to be the role of wedding coordinator, and sometimes that voice will prevail, but in practice, you're going to go with whomever has the best advice, which will probably feel like the best because it's the most true to your vision. For us, that veteran was Corie, and thank god we had her!

Foxtail was also very respectful of our budget throughout -- they were super up-front about everything, there was never an attempt to upsell, and there were numerous moments of generosity on their part. On the day-of, my partner and I both felt that we'd received exactly what we had hoped for, asked for, and paid for, plus a little extra on top.

In terms of execution, our arrangements were amazing, and probably the single most important element of our wedding in terms of decor and aesthetics. This was really confirmed for us when we got our wedding photos: the flowers made every shot better, whether they were flowers being worn or flowers on a table, and the bride's bouquet was so incredible that I still find myself ogling it in every picture. We did flower crowns for the flower girls (who were in ecstasy over them), a huge flower wall (utterly spectacular), large organically-shaped arrangements on every flat surface in the place, and a massive bride's bouquet which so trounced every Pinterest-driven bouquet fantasy that we found it was nearly as important as the dress (which was confirmed by the photos.)

We had many tall orders: flower preferences that would almost certainly be out-of-season? She found some. A massive flower wall, without spending a fortune we don't have? She pulled strings and made it happen for us. Make things look formal and grand, but at the same time, wild and organic and imperfect? We requested a paradox and Foxtail elegantly made it a living reality. Important things my idiot brain forgot, then remembered in horror at the last second? She just made it all happen, and zero drama was involved. If Corie can work with us, she can work with anyone.

I will always be grateful to Foxtail for making my wedding beautiful, joyful, and fun. I feel that gratitude each time I remember back, or look at our wedding photos, and I am so happy that I get to remember a super nice, hard-working person like Corie when I do. Hire Foxtail Florals for your wedding and be happy too, you deserve it!

Foxtail Florals 6
    Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Jorie

Jorie Aldrich · Married on 10/19/2019

Dreamiest Arrangements Imaginable

Corie is truly an artist. Her floral designs are thoughtfully arranged and absolutely stunning — organic and wild looking, yet sculptural — with the most gorgeous combinations of colors. She did the florals for my wedding at Ruby Street in Highland Park and our guests were completely blown away by how special the floral design was.

If I could, I would surround myself with her inventive, lush and elegant designs at all times. In planning for the wedding, she asked great questions and gave helpful style and design advice (including helping us choose eclectic vases to match the funkiness of our table runners). The result was her florals perfectly matching the aesthetic and vibe of our location. We loved how exquisite and unique the flowers were - unlike flowers we had ever seen. She transformed our wedding ceremony and reception space into a beautiful botanical wonderland. I was amazed to see the finished product come together. I couldn't sneak in enough hugs to express my gratitude.

Corie’s prices are reasonable, and in our experience, it’s worth the splurge, as flowers and greenery really go above and beyond those of other wedding florists we’d considered. Corie was professional, reliable, warm and caring.

If you're looking for something unique that's more of a work of art than a floral arrangement, then snatch this talented lady up for your big day!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Foxtail Florals did all of the flowers for my wedding and I cannot tell you what a great job they did. Corie sat down with us for a consultation and had great ideas and so many beautiful things to choose from. She put together a detailed estimate for us, which was very reasonable. Walking into the reception venue on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful all of the bouquets and arrangements came out! I received so many compliments from people. The flowers were really amazing. And they also did a great job incorporating all of the decor that I had purchased in with the flowers. It really looked so fantastic. I am so sad that the day was over so fast, but I did keep my bouquet, one of the bridesmaid's bouquets, and my husband's boutonniere to dry them, because I really did love them so much. Thank you so much Corie and Foxtail!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Foxtail Florals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Event Design