The Bloomery Florist Boutique

103 S. Duffy Rd., Butler, PA 16001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Bloomery Florist Boutique

The Bloomery is one of the Pittsburgh area’s leading wedding florists.  Since 1998, we’ve worked with hundreds and hundreds of brides to turn their floral dreams into reality.  In addition to Buter, we deliver weddings all over the Pittsburgh area, including the North Hills, Downtown, Oakland and the South Side.  You can view some of our work in our photo gallery at http://www.bloomeryweddings.com/, and keep current on our blog at http://www.bloomeryweddings.com/blog/.  We have a talented design staff, including one of the few AIFD-accredited designers in our area.

In addition to our gorgeous flowers, we also carry accessories from Beverly Clark and Cathy’s Concepts, Warner Press wedding programs, chocolate favors from Sweet Shop USA and aisle runners of all lengths.  We also offer invitations from Carlson Craft, Regency, Birchcraft and Chase at 30% every day!

• Posies by Patti
  • Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio
  • Petal  & Stem Floral

23 Reviews for The Bloomery Florist Boutique

Laura · Married on 12/21/2013

When we met with Kathy, I had previously met with another florist in butler in been quoted almost $2000 over my budget.... which was insane when my floral budget was $3000 and the only things I needed actually put together was the bouquets and boutonnieres - the rest of the flowers we needed were just loose in buckets! Peonies are also my favorite flower and the previous florist had immediately told me that it would be way too expensive to get some white peonies that I wanted in December and would not even give a quote to have them! To say that I was nervous when meeting with Kathy is an understatement because I was afraid that she also was going to squash my dreams! She did just the opposite! She did tell me how pricey the white peonies would be but that if I wanted them she would order them! She also quoted under budget! The Wednesday before the wedding, I received and email with a picture of my beautiful peonies that had just arrived to her! Working with Kathy was such an ease and I would suggest her to anyone!!

Sent on 01/17/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Kathy, and the Bloomery DIY. Due to our budget and overspending a bit on the catering and venue, we needed to cut back in terms of flower expenses. I reviewed our budget with Kathy, and also sent her a picture of a floral arrangement that captured our wedding colors and the rustic style of our wedding. Kathy responded very positively, and when we met, she worked with us and our budget to provide all that we were looking for! She was willing to provide bulk flowers for our ceremony and reception floral arrangements (our venue provided mason jars and shepherd's hooks for the ceremony), and created our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Everything turned out beautifully! She worked within our budget to identify flowers that were the same shape, texture, and color as the ones we had originally been drawn to, and our bouquets/corsages/boutonnieres were really beautiful! She was consistently responsive, very kind and fun to work with, and incredibly helpful in our planning process. She also took extra steps to incorporate my wedding dress into my bouquet, and a family crest pin into my groom's boutonniere. We were lucky to work with Kathy and Bloomery DIY!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Kathy has wonderful ideas to help with what you want or even to get you started if you aren't sure exactly what you want

Sent on 07/02/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Bloomery Florist Boutique 1
    30% Off Wedding Invitations Everyday!
    We have a huge selection of invitations from Carlson Craft, Birchcraft, Regency and Chase available at a 30% discount every day! You can order in the shop, or online and still receive the discount! To browse or order online, visit the following sites: Birchcraft = http://yourinvitationplace.com/Default.aspx?WebName=bloomeryweddings Carlson Craft = http://bloomery.cceasy.com/

• Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can always tell when the Bloomery has provided the arrangements and centerpieces. They are always perfectly balanced works of art! Kathy and her staff are always very cordial, efficient and easy to work with!

• 103 S. Duffy Rd. Butler, 16001 See on map
    8007291711 (Other Phone Number)
    7242855308 (Fax Number)
    M - F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Sat 9 am to noon After hours consultations available by appointment.
    Location of (The Bloomery Florist Boutique)