The Big Bloom

Riverside, CA View map

"We serve all of Southern California - Inland Empire Based, Happy to Travel"

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO: www.bigbloomevents.com.

The Big Bloom! is a Floral and Event Design company located in the heart of Redlands Historic Downtown District in Southern California. We specialize in creating unique and personalized weddings, large scale corporate parties and special events; ranging from intimate celebrations to luxurious enchanted evenings. Our innovative floral designs are inspired by the personal style and ideas of our clients.

We apply meticulous detail to each and every design in order to develop a perfect example of what the client envisions. Whichever influence you may be looking to embody; be it modern chic, vintage romance, classic, edgy, rustic or an eclectic mix of organic elements, we can assist you and make your event bloom!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
  • W
    Wendi Married on 04/17/2010
    The Big Bloom did a fantastic job on my Wedding. I really did not have a theme; I just wanted something pretty and elegant. I got to have the owner work with me, and she came up with an idea that worked with the only thing I wanted, Hanging Chocolate Covered Strawberries from the center pieces.
    She decorated all the branches with beautiful flowers, and hung pretty tissue flowers from the ceiling. She also added some décor to the tables, such as candles and picture frames with bird’s names in them (kind of like a wilderness setting), added a few wreaths around the dance floor. Everyone commented on her style, and creativity. She had a short amount of time to plan for it, and get the decorations and flowers together.
    I have recommended The Big Bloom to others and will continue to share my overall experience with any one I meet, when I talk about my wedding.

Historic Downtown District Riverside, 92506
9512019551
Location of (The Big Bloom)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding