Lovely Ambiance

Riverside, CA View map

$3,499 Typical Price

Lovely Ambiance is a community driven event producting team Floral Desgin, Event Planning and Coordination, Detail Rentals. Foam Free Florist, American Grown Flowers.

Hello there, I’m Rainy ( yes, like the weather) and I have an obsession with flowers. Yes! A major obsession and I also love to create a space that can transform your feelings... I get a little too excited about my work and I love making moments that will be carried lifelong. I pride myself on my experience of 21 years in the floral world and the ability to talk flowers with anyone. I like to make every occasion a unique vision, the venue, the backgrounds, incorporating seasonal, local, community driven products.I love the thrill of incorporating your personal touches, if I haven't done it before even better, I never take for granted that I have the ability to find the way to bring your vision to life. I am great with recycling and reusing many elements throughout your event. I believe in a budget for the Everyday Go Get Them Lifestyle. Flowers are a luxury and when needed to keep cost down there are other elements that can create an unforgettable AMBIANCE. I would love to bring your hopes to life. Let me help you make a statement, let’s be different, let’s make an adventure out of your memorable event. So check out the site and see if I can be a good fit for your blessed day.

I look forward to working with you on any occasion and bringing the details that create your LOVELY AMBIANCE.

~Rainy Diane

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$400

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3499

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Karissa
    Karissa M. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Would recommend in a heartbeat!

CAN'T THANK RAINY ENOUGH! Our wedding celebration was postponed due to COVID-19, but my husband and I still decided to elope on our original date. Not only did she work with us to reschedule, she surprised us the day of our elopement by dropping off a beautiful bouquet along with boutonnieres & corsages for our family members. This was one of the kindest gestures we've ever experienced and we CAN'T WAIT to work with her again on our larger wedding celebration in the future. I would recommend her to anyone I know looking for lovely florals and a vendor that truly cares:)

Lovely Ambiance's reply:

You are so welcome Lovely Karissa. I think its the greatest part of romance to share your day with the few you did, I am so grateful I was able to bring that lil extra to you amazing day!! I am looking forward to the party next year!!! Cheers to you and Beau on a lifetime of Love and Happiness. Bunches of Hugs.
  • MARY
    Mary A. Married on 05/08/2021

Most amazing florist

We hired Rainy for our wedding on May 8th 2021 as our florist. Our wedding planner recommended her to us and we are extremely grateful that we had the opportunity to work with her. She is extremely professional and talented, we trusted her with our vision and she outdid herself and made beautiful elegant arrangements for our wedding. Through out the wedding planning process, she would go ahead and check in with us via phone to provide us with updates and answer any questions we might have. She was very flexible with us on our wedding day as we added a few pieces as a last-minute request and she was able to accommodate us. Once again, with the few inspiration photos that we shared with her she was able to exceed our expectations. If you are looking for a florist for your event, we highly recommend hiring Rainy and her team as they were a big part of making our wedding vision come true and were amazing to work with!
  • Rosie
    Rosie Q. Married on 03/06/2021

Her Passion comes to LIFE!!

Rainy is passionate about what she does and she brings her creations to life! Trustworthy and prompt! I wish her so much success and my recommendation is beyond measure! Her kindness is like no other and she will go above and beyond to make your event special just as she did for me!

Lovely Ambiance's reply:

Thank you so much Rosie, Your Bridal Show was so fun!!! Can not wait to create the lovelies for your wedding!!!

Real Weddings

• Zara & Michael
    40 photos · 11/17/2019

Wellington Way, Riverside, CA, 92504
Location of (Lovely Ambiance)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding