The Beauty Teacher

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

The Beauty Teacher is a beauty practice based in New York City that provides wedding makeup services. Owner and lead makeup artist Sharlene Jeanty first started applying makeup in her sister’s hair salon over 12 years ago and found her passion. Sharlene seeks to help each bride to show their beauty on the day of their dreams.

Wedding services from The Beauty Teacher begin with a consultation and makeup trial so that Sharlene can implement your wedding vision. This makeup professional can apply natural makeup, contours, and airbrushing, along with false lashes. For your convenience, Sharlene can travel to provide on-site services and can cater to wedding parties. In addition to makeup services, this beauty practitioner also teaches beauty classes and organizes parties as a Beauty Guide for Limelife by Alcone. Sharlene believes in quality products and has partnered with Limelife for many years.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Anna
    Anna K. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent makeup artist/Great person!

Sharlene is a terrific makeup artist. She really took time to understand what colors/shades looked best for my skin tone, eye color, faceshape, etc. and made me feel absolutely beautiful when she did my makeup for my wedding. Additionally, she is both professional and warm and will make any bride feel good on their wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend Sharlene!
    Rene K. Married on 10/07/2016

The BEST Makeup Artist!

Sharlene is pure magic! As a makeup lover myself, I'd say I'm somewhat particular about having my makeup done. I often opt to do my own makeup for formal events because I find that many makeup artists I've worked with in the past just couldn't quite get my style right. But, for my wedding day, I wanted a little extra sparkle. Sharlene absolutely nailed it. She knew exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted to look like "myself, but glam." She listened intently to my preferences, was genuinely open to feedback on the look, and was exceptionally professional in the process. It is so evident that Sharlene genuinely loves making people feel beautiful, and she's incredibly invested in making sure you love your look. Her talent with a makeup brush is unmatched - you will be so thankful you hired her!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 09/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible wedding makeup for the entire bridal party!

I hired Sharlene to do my wedding makeup having seen her work on a few friends. I knew not only that she'd do an incredible job, but that we'd have fun while we were getting ready. Sharlene listened to me as I described the look I was going for, came to my apartment for a trial (as time allowed for that!) and tweaked my look day-of in response to what we'd done in the trial. She arrived early with good energy and completed looks for 10 women in my bridal party including my mother and mother-in-law (who have very different styles and looks!). Everyone was thrilled with the process and how they looked on our special day. I would hire Shar again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone looking for a seasoned pro who helps lighten the mood during a stressful and time-constrained day. Thank you again, Shar!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

address Brooklyn, NY, 11213
Location of (The Beauty Teacher)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding